It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People will need vaccine to enter nightclubs and crowded venues from October

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

People will need to be fully vaccinated to get into nightclubs and crowded venues from October, Boris Johnson has confirmed.

The Prime Minister put clubs on notice tonight as he bizarrely warned of the "continuing risk posed by nightclubs" - exactly 17 hours after he gave the legal order for them to reopen in England.

He justified the contradiction as he insisted “we don’t want to close” nightclubs now - and asked "if not now, when?" could they open up.

Mr. Johnson could not specify whether pubs, restaurants, bars, cinemas, or theatres could be affected too.

People will need vaccine to enter nightclubs and crowded venues from October

Well...... 2 tear society on the way it is then. So the unvaccinated won't be allowed to do many things it's looking like going on into the year.

I really wonder what will happen to the unvaccinated? will they be sent to camps, private prisons?

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

I really wonder what will happen to the unvaccinated? will they be sent to camps, private prisons?

Well, if some of the posters around here get their way, we won't be allowed out of the house without a yellow star sewn to our clothes.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Do that many people club in the UK all the time? Seems crazy. I mean I would think more people go to sports gatherings than clubs any given week in the UK, or church....

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
They try the same in Germany, making the timelines more obvious but we aint take #.

Germany's biggest daily newspaper, although I generally don't like their tabloidish style, is on a gov bashing since catastrophe because the gov knew it and no people were warned.

No TV signal was interrupted to warn the people, they knew three days before and saw it in the simulation, the DWD our weather service admits.

Adding to that, they also bash on the vaccine pass and how it's just Merkel trying to keep face and dignity when she leaves after the upcoming votings. They just try to make it harder to vote in person, just like in the US last year.

Also they bash on faked ICU numbers and the medical lobby has vanished since. I feel this might be catalysts to getting away with a blue eye, at least making it harder to pull off their narrative how 85% of us need to be vaccinated. Demanding vaccinations on TV and all that. Mama Merkel told we need 85% because the RKI says so.

# is starting to be covered up and the people become angry. We vote soon so that all backfired royally.
Coincidences, coincidences....

edit on 19.7.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I don't really like people much these days, and the night club thing is way over rated, so hopefully people will find more wholesome activities. I hope I never have to go to a mall or big sports game. I am so much happier avoiding all this drama.

Maybe that is what is meant by " be in the world but no part of it" (bible somewhere)?
edit on 19-7-2021 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yes I posted that same comment on the ‘toob

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Do that many people club in the UK all the time? Seems crazy. I mean I would think more people go to sports gatherings than clubs any given week in the UK, or church....

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Speakeasy’s for Covid and now speakeasy’s for the unvaccinated.

All these puppets are doing is creating a great divide.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
And a bigger divide than we’ve ever seen……

Just look at all the #hit going on this last year…..blm, antifa, left vs right……I think the powers that be are losing control, hence the more ever present authoritarianism happening all over the world from the respective gub’ments

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Speakeasy’s for Covid and now speakeasy’s for the unvaccinated.

All these puppets are doing is creating a great divide.

edit on 19-7-2021 by Akaspeedy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I can see the same of movie theaters. Why in the world would you want to go out, spend a goofy sum of money on ticket, an even goofier amount on food, all to have your experience ruined by a couple of jackass teenagers or a crying baby? Or as was increasingly more likely, just some ass hat on their phone the entire time.

With the simultaneous release of content that HBO max has done I know I can have a better experience at home. I can pause it to get up and use the restroom or to grab a snack. If I want to have a nice meal with my movie I can eat what I want and unless I bought some filet and lobster it'll be considerably cheaper than the theater fare.

Sure it's not the giant screen, but a 65 inch 4k TV with a comfy couch works just as well.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Its ok people saying they don't do this or that... that's fine I don't either BUT they are taking that choice away.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think that comes with age though….I used to party with the best of them……but I’m happier now, just spending time at a friends or family members house than going out…….

originally posted by: Hypntick

I can see the same of movie theaters. Why in the world would you want to go out, spend a goofy sum of money on ticket, an even goofier amount on food, all to have your experience ruined by a couple of jackass teenagers or a crying baby? Or as was increasingly more likely, just some ass hat on their phone the entire time.

With the simultaneous release of content that HBO max has done I know I can have a better experience at home. I can pause it to get up and use the restroom or to grab a snack. If I want to have a nice meal with my movie I can eat what I want and unless I bought some filet and lobster it'll be considerably cheaper than the theater fare.

Sure it's not the giant screen, but a 65 inch 4k TV with a comfy couch works just as well.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
Its ok people saying they don't do this or that... that's fine I don't either BUT they are taking that choice away.

Young women especially are happy to have crap pumped into them, Botex, Lip Fillers Breast Implants etc but won't have the vacccine.

Bet they would if it improved their apperance.
edit on 19-7-2021 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Good grief.
There is flip flopping on an issue,then there is Boris "the Johnson" Johnson doing something more akin to a crocodile death spin.

How many freaking times is he going to change his mind on this issue?
He reckons covid passports are unbritish,yet seems determined to worm them into the fabric of our "new normal" under some other name and bit by bit.

At this point its almost lookng like the leaders of the "free" world are all gleefully intent on forcing us into a technological papers please/vaccine social credit sytem/dystopia.
At least try to hide it a55h0les.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Absolutely agree, I'm middle aged so clubbing restrictions means nothing to me (oh Vienna), but still this is a step too far. They also worded it to include 'venues where large crowds gather', that could include much more, shopping malls, concerts, gymns. Shocking announcement.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
Again its their choice

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Be of the world but not in it.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I prefer the cinema. Minus the sticky floors.

Louder, larger, an experience.
Not sitting in your same room you are in all the time.

Living your life, going out and having adventures, not locked in your house box.

a reply to: Hypntick

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

a reply to: alldaylong
Again its their choice

What choice does the individual get if one of these " clubbers " passes on the virus to them ?

Hard luck maybe.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

How many freaking times is he going to change his mind on this issue?

Him and everyone else, the point being to cause distress and unease, confusion so people are ready for a big boss Daddy fixing things by telling you what you must do!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I go out quite frequently, just not to social places such as a theater or club. I do quite a bit of outdoors stuff that doesn't require a group of people to enjoy. At some point I'll get back to traveling as well, well hopefully if WW3 doesn't break out first. As far as the theater being an experience, if you said a play or opera, I would agree with you as it's something I can't replicate at home. Watching what amounts to a very large TV? I've got that one covered.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join