It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My trip to Area 51 with footage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

originally posted by: A51Watcher

originally posted by: Outrageo
a reply to: A51Watcher

Excellent work -thanks for posting! You guys obviously have the tools and skill set: Any chance of doing a little TIN-analysis, apply some texture mapping and a skin, erase anomalous data, and then render something for us, using the good data? I (among others, I'm sure) would like to see something gen-ed up using real data of a real (alleged) craft - not something Hollywood money dreams up.

I'd pay plenty to see something "real" a bit more up-close and personal *wink*

...not that this was in any way disappointing.

Reply from our chief processor -

Dear Outrageo,

We have tried every technique currently available and skin texture mapping is not an option.
It is a wonderful tool for CGI, creating games and animations but not for real video analysis.

What you see as enhancement is creation. As we cannot see all of the UFO´s features, using TIN as you call it or a similar approach would result in CGI.

We use BAS and PTM as we do not want to create. They simply reveal- and stress the fine textures we cannot see. What we do not want is filling the gaps.
We could of course create a wonderful shiny looking colorful UFO but that would not make it realistic and we would be fooling the viewer and ourselves.

Our approach is this:

1. We start with a full analysis of the video.
2. Find video artifacts and determine the right method to remove them.
3. Clean the video from static interference (Note: this is not the same as denoise!)
4. Make clear what is visible using these 3 basic filters: gamma, contrast, brightness.
5. Extract frames (lossless)
6. With BAS and PTM we make dozens of images of dozens of frames.
7. Combine the PTM images into a new image (stacking)
8. Start using denoise / sharpen / edge and texture filters.
9. Use other high quality filters to find more details.
10. We take the frames of step 5 and combine them with frames of step 9 and stack them.
11. Start using color (hue/saturation/levels) and multi-channel filters.
12. The final result is the original UFO frame combined with our further enhanced frame.

In other words: We do not create but only enhance what is already there by stacking frames.

Some people asked us how it is possible that we can look inside the craft. The answer to that is that we do not know. Perhaps the high energy flux of the craft makes the hull translucent or another explanation is that the hull changes its physical structure / appearance during flight. We simply do not know.

As we have said before we only reveal what the camera records.

editors note: BAS and PTM allow us to put a digital flashlight inside a frame and turn it around at different angles and take a picture.

Great and amazing work as always! Quick question. In order to conduct a proper video analysis is it a requirement to have the original footage or can you perform the same above due diligence on a copy of original footage?

I would love to see your analysis and clean up of the tic tac videos. We know that original footage has been intentionally blurred and made difficult to view so is it possible to clean the videos and restore image resolution?

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

We have the requirements for submitting videos to be analyzed on our website.

Regarding your comments on the TiC Tac videos: "We know that original footage has been intentionally blurred and made difficult to view ..."

The videos uploaded by the U.S. Navy are not manipulated. They show the original footage but the video resolution is very poor and the videos are heavily compressed.

The original recording is made in a format which cannot be converted to a standard video format. It requires special software and the video-signal first has to be decrypted.

When you watch these videos after they have been through a process of super resolution a lot more details are visible. We have meticulously analyzed the videos and enhanced the craft. These videos will be uploaded to our website soon.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outrageo

Excellent work -thanks for posting! You guys obviously have the tools and skill set: Any chance of doing a little TIN-analysis, apply some texture mapping and a skin, erase anomalous data, and then render something for us, using the good data? I (among others, I'm sure) would like to see something gen-ed up using real data of a real (alleged) craft - not something Hollywood money dreams up.

I'd pay plenty to see something "real" a bit more up-close and personal *wink*

...not that this was in any way disappointing.

Reply from our chief processor -

Dear Outrageo,

We have tried every technique currently available and skin texture mapping is not an option.
It is a wonderful tool for CGI, creating games and animations but not for real video analysis.

What you see as enhancement is creation. As we cannot see all of the UFO´s features, using TIN as you call it or a similar approach would result in CGI.

We use BAS and PTM as we do not want to create. They simply reveal- and stress the fine textures we cannot see. What we do not want is filling the gaps.
We could of course create a wonderful shiny looking colorful UFO but that would not make it realistic and we would be fooling the viewer and ourselves.

Our approach is this:

1. We start with a full analysis of the video.
2. Find video artifacts and determine the right method to remove them.
3. Clean the video from static interference (Note: this is not the same as denoise!)
4. Make clear what is visible using these 3 basic filters: gamma, contrast, brightness.
5. Extract frames (lossless)
6. With BAS and PTM we make dozens of images of dozens of frames.
7. Combine the PTM images into a new image (stacking)
8. Start using denoise / sharpen / edge and texture filters.
9. Use other high quality filters to find more details.
10. We take the frames of step 5 and combine them with frames of step 9 and stack them.
11. Start using color (hue/saturation/levels) and multi-channel filters.
12. The final result is the original UFO frame combined with our further enhanced frame.

In other words: We do not create but only enhance what is already there by stacking frames.

Some people asked us how it is possible that we can look inside the craft. The answer to that is that we do not know. Perhaps the high energy flux of the craft makes the hull translucent or another explanation is that the hull changes its physical structure / appearance during flight. We simply do not know.

As we have said before we only reveal what the camera records.

editors note: BAS and PTM allow us to put a digital flashlight inside a frame and turn it around at different angles and take a picture.

Great and amazing work as always! Quick question. In order to conduct a proper video analysis is it a requirement to have the original footage or can you perform the same above due diligence on a copy of original footage?

I would love to see your analysis and clean up of the tic tac videos. We know that original footage has been intentionally blurred and made difficult to view so is it possible to clean the videos and restore image resolution?

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

When you watch these videos after they have been through a process of super resolution a lot more details are visible. We have meticulously analyzed the videos and enhanced the craft. These videos will be uploaded to our website soon.

Oh wow! Very exciting to hear. Will you please make a post here on ATS when you upload those videos? Certain to spur substantially more conversation. Can't wait!

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Will you share the original video files too?

As to the supposedly ionized glow. For dry air the color is dominated by nitrogen emissions which are primary blue. With increasing humidity you'll get a violet hue due to hydrogen. Dust can affect the color too, adding yellow hue. Noble gases don't play any role afaik as their amount in the atmosphere is minuscule (1% or so).

The movement doesn't look that extraordinary for an unmanned drone.

If you want to be more exotic you could speculate that it could be (laser) induced plasma. It has been publicly acknowledged to be a thing. And they could have been experimenting with it for decades for all we know.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I saw a total of 3 craft being tested that night.

One of them appeared to be an experienced pilot and the other two appeared to be noobs learning the ropes.

This clip obviously is one of the noobs.

Do you have additional footage of the other craft ?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Hey just watched your analysis of the Nimitz video and to be honest it makes me now question your methods. You make some pretty outlandish claims as to what you think the object is. Basically you are discounting what Fravor and the other pilots say they witnessed and inserting your own interpretation when in fact you were not there and all you are left with is very grainy footage.

You just brought yourself down to the level of Mick West because all Mick West does is offer ridiculous strawman arguments with his terrible and wholly inaccurate assumptions.

You and your team are clearly experts at image analysis but you damage your credibility when you replace what the pilots say they witnessed with your own interpretations which are very bizarre to say the least.

Take my opinion FWIW or not.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Will you share the original video files too?

Yes of course.

As to the supposedly ionized glow. For dry air the color is dominated by nitrogen emissions which are primary blue. With increasing humidity you'll get a violet hue due to hydrogen. Dust can affect the color too, adding yellow hue. Noble gases don't play any role afaik as their amount in the atmosphere is minuscule (1% or so).

I investigated noble gases in the air because of the color changes in these sample frames from my footage. The color changes in each frame appear to match gases in the air -

There are only a couple of factors which affect the color in a neon light one of which is pressure (which doesn't change in an outdoor environment, and the other is voltage.

If you research the color of gases in a discharge tube you will find many gases have different colors depending on the variables present in the tubes.

Another explanation that may be responsible for these changes may be from an explanation Bob gave me a couple of years ago.

I asked him why the shape of the craft in his footage and mine changes from frame to frame.

He made a motion with his hands, palms up like he was holding a couple of oranges and was spinning them with his hands. He said that each of the gravity amplifiers create a gravity distortion prism outside the craft that distorts our view.

I am guessing this could also be responsible for the color changes as well.

Also we occasionally get frames that are apparently in between facets of the prism showing sports model shapes of the craft.

Here is a frame from my footage -

And here is one from Bobs -

The movement doesn't look that extraordinary for an unmanned drone.

I'm not buyin it.

A drone 50 ft wide can not perform he speeds and maneuvers on display that night.

The AVRO car and it's secret brother project both failed miserably in flight tests.

Drones cannot accelerate to speeds thousands of mph in the blink of an eye and cut sharp corners without slowing down.

It was a lot like throwing a ping pong ball against a wall in the corner.

More footage to come along with an explanation of the difficulties involved with filming these craft.

If you want to be more exotic you could speculate that it could be (laser) induced plasma. It has been publicly acknowledged to be a thing. And they could have been experimenting with it for decades for all we know.

I'm not buyin this one either. I have been after Arby for quite a while now to provide some video o emote control plasma balls. Still no response.

If you had been there and witnessed these tests with the naked eye your opinion would be much different.

Stay tuned to our website for more upcoming videos and explanations which will help you understand better what we are seeing in the footage.

We have been researching and studying these craft for about a decade now.

edit on 11-8-2021 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Hey just watched your analysis of the Nimitz video and to be honest it makes me now question your methods. You make some pretty outlandish claims as to what you think the object is. Basically you are discounting what Fravor and the other pilots say they witnessed and inserting your own interpretation when in fact you were not there and all you are left with is very grainy footage.

You just brought yourself down to the level of Mick West because all Mick West does is offer ridiculous strawman arguments with his terrible and wholly inaccurate assumptions.

You and your team are clearly experts at image analysis but you damage your credibility when you replace what the pilots say they witnessed with your own interpretations which are very bizarre to say the least.

Take my opinion FWIW or not.

Our methods and software are the kind you have never heard of before and require an NDA to be signed in order to use it.

And according to forensic image analysis standards we limit ourselves to clarifying and enhancing images according to industry standards, not creating details that do not exist.

I am sure Bob never saw the details we have managed to extract from his footage, for example -

from our chief processor -

We do not care about anyone's opinion. We reveal what is this there and nothing more. When you question our credibility you should not waste your time watching our videos.

We do not question what the pilots saw but fact is that they simply can not see the finer details of the craft on their screens. We can make visible with our software details indiscernible to the human eye.

Furthermore never ever compare us with Mick West as he faked his analysis of our Bob Lazar enhancements. The I.A.T has never faked anything and our analysis is fully reproducible.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Fravor witnessed the tic tac with his naked unaided eyes. Not just on a screen. He gave detail of what he witnessed. Your statement on the video of the 2004 Nimitz video is you see an insect with dozens of wings.

The comparison I made to Mick West is accurate because Mick West introduces his OPINION in lieu of eyewitness testimony which is precisely what you are doing when you say Fravor didn't know what he was looking at when he claimed he witnessed a tic tac like object. You're doing the exact same thing by now stating Fravor didn't know what he was witnessing with his own eyes? Are you kidding me?

That's precisely the same position Mick West takes. I think you and your team are better than that. If you can't take objective criticism then that's your issue. I make a valid point.

I never said or implied you faked videos. Re-read what I said. You cannot insert YOUR opinion as a replacement to what an eyewitness states they saw.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

Re- read my reply - We can reveal details of the tic tac Fravor could not see with his naked unaided eyes.

Just like we did with Bob's.

Sure we can take constructive criticism.

Comparing us to Mick West is a rather cheap shot though.

The difference is night and day.

eta: When you see our analysis of the Nellis footage you will see where we got the idea of tiny wings on a drone.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Perhaps the comparison to Mick West was unfair. I do believe your team does amazing work and have spent a lot of time reviewing all your videos. Please keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Can you secretly fly a drone over there into Area 51?

Flying one at night would make it harder to see. I'm guessing they test these crafts at night time??

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Oh wow! Very exciting to hear. Will you please make a post here on ATS when you upload those videos? Certain to spur substantially more conversation. Can't wait!

You can get an alert for new video posts on our website if you follow us on Twitter -

Twitter link

edit on 14-8-2021 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

Do you have additional footage of the other craft ?

Yes.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chris9953

Can you secretly fly a drone over there into Area 51?

Flying one at night would make it harder to see. I'm guessing they test these crafts at night time??

Yes they test at night.

I would not recommend trying to fly a drone in.

The area is posted No Drone Zone -

Standing outside a TS base with a camera is bad enough.

Getting caught trying to fly a drone in would be substantially much worse.

edit on 14-8-2021 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Is that planned to be shared ?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Of course.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Of course.

Is this a game to see how long we can make a post with monosyllabic responses ?

When, where, considering how long ago why now ?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Chris9953

Go ahead and try that

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Of course.

Is this a game to see how long we can make a post with monosyllabic responses ?

When, where, considering how long ago why now ?

No, short questions questions are usually seeking short replies.

Please expand on your question and I will be happy to answer.

When and where will all my footage be displayed?

Simple, on our website as soon as the analysis is complete.

Professional analysis is very time consuming and everyone on our team does it as a hobby in our spare time.

Why now? Well it has taken us a decade to to compile more than 1 video to display. We now have several to display and have created a website to do so.

You can click on the link in my signature to get there or just go to image-analysis-team.com

If you would like to be notified whenever we post a new video just follow us on twitter (the link is on our website).

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

If I may…..I will play an itsy bitsy devil’s advocate…..but first….

“ ABOUT OUR MISSION

Our team has been analyzing and clarifying amazing UAP footage and images together for a decade now, sharing our work online with the world.

Our mission is to provide the world with factual evidence of UAP/UFOs including videos and images from Area 51 and Bob Lazar.

Along with forensic imaging tools we have developed a unique software process that reveals hidden pixels and details in an image that the human eye cannot see.”……

What is the end game of the IAT?

The analysis is top notch…no question… definitely not armchair UFOLOGY….but what are you’s seeking to get out of the revelation(s) presented to those who would entertain your endeavors.

If IAT’s end game is to convince the world of it’s findings…….that would be a pretty tall order.

Website’s like ATS, Blogs, etc. are full of stories, videos, analysis’s, which as of yet, have not changed the world in any way whatsoever. IMHO.

What has come out of UFOLOGY that has changed the everyday lives of Humans on this Planet? Name something that a majority of the world’s population have adopted to live by from UFOLOGY?

It appears to me, at a much more localized level, IAT is undergoing brand and reputation building. Perhaps what that may lead to is streaming revenue by getting contracts from private, academia, and government entities.

This is perfectly normal for businesses. IAT…..10 years in and now with sophisticated software, algorithms, perhaps some AI, IAT has been Honing it’s “Hobby” (Proof of Concepting) and perhaps now it’s time to take it to the full business venture. Perfect if that’s the End Game.

Perhaps IAT has a business model…..which far and above may exceed Other video and image analysis already out there, like the Marc D'Antonio’s of the world. Once again great!

But, if IAT can not change the world, then IAT, becomes like Marc and the others. The only difference? It just that it’s the…..new kid on the block with a new shiny toy….analogy.

So I would say the best of luck in IAT’s endeavors.

Try and change the world with its brand of video and image analysis.

I’m looking forward to hearing and watching …..Breaking News….this just in…..IAT has definitive proof of UFO’s and the Beings that fly them…..we take you now to IAT headquarters for a live news conference”

This scenario is my expectation…..otherwise IAT might as well just do Ancient Aliens segments.

Video and Images are worth 1000 words …… some good and some not so good.

IAT’s product needs to be life changing. IMHO

OK, the itsy bitsy devil’s advocate is gone now…..he can be a prick sometimes.

(yes I know….my vocabulary and grammar is grade school level, and that’s being generous with myself)

👽🍺🍪

edit on 8-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join