It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My trip to Area 51 with footage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher

Excellent work -thanks for posting! You guys obviously have the tools and skill set: Any chance of doing a little TIN-analysis, apply some texture mapping and a skin, erase anomalous data, and then render something for us, using the good data? I (among others, I'm sure) would like to see something gen-ed up using real data of a real (alleged) craft - not something Hollywood money dreams up.

I'd pay plenty to see something "real" a bit more up-close and personal *wink*

...not that this was in any way disappointing.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

It ain’t rudder and stick, that’s for sure. Nothing to do with psychomotor skills. Lots of conception on neural interface in the program. How they adopted something controlled by dual hemispheres dedicated for space time navs and a human is beyond me. Oh, then again, maybe it wasn’t a human being the “noob.”

LMFAO

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25990137]A51Watcher[/post

Great pics. You were Johnny on the spot before the expanded boundaries and enhanced security. I don’t think you would have gotten that a few months later.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Your work is amazing. When will the website be live?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
For me personally I think this video combined with some other research information confirms the U.S have definitely had this tech for some time.

Now where they got it from or how it came about is a very interesting question.

Great footage and thank you for sharing!!

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Diacobini

The primary reason I do not believe this is "our" tech is because these anecdotal sightings of the same and similar craft date back to the 1800's. If it is "our" tech then I'm not quite sure why we didn't bypass the horse and buggy 206 years ago when it became the primary mode of transportation.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Love.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
Thanks for posting this. I have enjoyed your discussions of trips out to observer A51, and this footage is certainly a cherry on top.

I noticed in the video of the object, beginning at around the 1:30 mark of the footage, what appeared to my naked eye as an increasingly reddish hue surrounding the object, in conjunction with a bit more of a "hazy" light emanating from the thing. Did anyone else find this to be the case?

My mind got to wondering if this was perhaps an optical trick of perspective (where the object always emitted the red, hazy light, and it was just further away from the observer < 1:30, making the lighting imperceptible), OR assuming this is indeed an advanced craft, if this lighting change was an artifact of some adjustment in operation of the craft.

I recall Bob Lazaar's claims about there being two distinct modes of operation for what he termed the "sports model", and I think we've even had that chat in a prior thread. One mode of operation was believed more for short distance travel in a localized area, whereas the other mode was intended for long haul trips over astronomical distances in spacetime.

Could the appearance of the reddish, glowing aura be related to switching operational modes, as described by Bob's understanding of the craft, or perhaps some other tweak to the functioning parameters of the propulsion system? The understanding I've had for how some of these crafts behave is that a byproduct of the propulsion is (at least operating inside an atmosphere) heavy ionization of the air immediately around the object. Opinions about why this happens seem to vary (Mark McCandlish attributed the ionization to the extremely high electrical charges present in the propulsion system used for the ARV he described), but I have also heard an explanation for this relating to the extreme torsion/warping of local spacetime around the craft, and resulting sudden rapid movements of air flow around the massive gravity differential created by such a craft moving around the atmosphere being responsible for ionizing the air molecules in its vicinity.

Seeing the hazy, red glow around the object made me think back to conversations about ionized air around such alleged craft, and the reasoning for why it happened. It makes me wonder why this phenomenon only started a couple of minutes after the object seemed to "take off", and if the light aspect change is directly related to tuning the propulsion system in some way.

In any case, thanks for your efforts to capture this footage and contribute it to discussions here.

Good question.

Examining the footage frame by frame reveals many colors appearing, and they all relate to noble gases being ionized in the atmosphere as you mentioned.

I will post a video for you soon showing these separate frames and the many colors displayed I made early on. Keep an eye on the website.

I called the engineer of one of the largest neon light manufacturers in New York and had a long conversation about this subject.

He was very patient and nice and finally asked why I was so interested in this subject.

I said Uhhhhhhh.... and hesitated because I didn't want to lie to this nice guy but also didn't want him to think I was a nut.

So I finally just blurted out the truth.

He didn't bat an eye and just said oh I see and gave me his email address in case I had any further questions.

edit on 24-7-2021 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
This is awesome! I always believed bob one hundred percent, your video is really cool and proves what bob and you saw was very real. People need to try to get out of the habit of thinking these fly like your normal combustible engine aircraft. They can do nearly any maneuver including things that defy our "laws of physics" because they use different physics that us plebs are not taught in school or college, black budget programs are where you learn the real stuff. Our schools have brainwashed people so bad that they really think there is nothing beyond what they are taught and its sad because we have brilliant minds who could learn this stuff and run with it.
These craft contain their own atmosphere hence why the pilot doesn't turn to mashed goo when doing a 90 degree turn at 5,000 mph and coming to sudden stops and take offs.

Thanks for posting this and having the courage to film this amazing footage.
S+F!!

From what I understand listening to Bobs explanations, is the craft is surrounded by it's own gravity distortion field which protects the occupants from inertia and mass problems which would normally occur with speeds and maneuvers of this type.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outrageo

Excellent work -thanks for posting! You guys obviously have the tools and skill set: Any chance of doing a little TIN-analysis, apply some texture mapping and a skin, erase anomalous data, and then render something for us, using the good data? I (among others, I'm sure) would like to see something gen-ed up using real data of a real (alleged) craft - not something Hollywood money dreams up.

Reply from our chief processor -

Dear Outrageo,

We have tried every technique currently available and skin texture mapping is not an option.
It is a wonderful tool for CGI, creating games and animations but not for real video analysis.

What you see as enhancement is creation. As we cannot see all of the UFO´s features, using TIN as you call it or a similar approach would result in CGI.

We use BAS and PTM as we do not want to create. They simply reveal- and stress the fine textures we cannot see. What we do not want is filling the gaps.
We could of course create a wonderful shiny looking colorful UFO but that would not make it realistic and we would be fooling the viewer and ourselves.

Our approach is this:

1. We start with a full analysis of the video.
2. Find video artifacts and determine the right method to remove them.
3. Clean the video from static interference (Note: this is not the same as denoise!)
4. Make clear what is visible using these 3 basic filters: gamma, contrast, brightness.
5. Extract frames (lossless)
6. With BAS and PTM we make dozens of images of dozens of frames.
7. Combine the PTM images into a new image (stacking)
8. Start using denoise / sharpen / edge and texture filters.
9. Use other high quality filters to find more details.
10. We take the frames of step 5 and combine them with frames of step 9 and stack them.
11. Start using color (hue/saturation/levels) and multi-channel filters.
12. The final result is the original UFO frame combined with our further enhanced frame.

In other words: We do not create but only enhance what is already there by stacking frames.

Some people asked us how it is possible that we can look inside the craft. The answer to that is that we do not know. Perhaps the high energy flux of the craft makes the hull translucent or another explanation is that the hull changes its physical structure / appearance during flight. We simply do not know.

As we have said before we only reveal what the camera records.

editors note: BAS and PTM allow us to put a digital flashlight inside a frame and turn it around at different angles and take a picture.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

It ain’t rudder and stick, that’s for sure. Nothing to do with psychomotor skills. Lots of conception on neural interface in the program. How they adopted something controlled by dual hemispheres dedicated for space time navs and a human is beyond me. Oh, then again, maybe it wasn’t a human being the “noob.”

LMFAO

Indeed, many questions to be answered.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

Great pics. You were Johnny on the spot before the expanded boundaries and enhanced security. I don’t think you would have gotten that a few months later.

My information is that they continued to test at this location until 1993.

I collected footage from others that confirms this. Will be posting that footage as well on our website.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

Your work is amazing. When will the website be live?

Thank you.

The website is live now as we speak.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diacobini
For me personally I think this video combined with some other research information confirms the U.S have definitely had this tech for some time.

Now where they got it from or how it came about is a very interesting question.

Great footage and thank you for sharing!!

I agree and thank you.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

The primary reason I do not believe this is "our" tech is because these anecdotal sightings of the same and similar craft date back to the 1800's. If it is "our" tech then I'm not quite sure why we didn't bypass the horse and buggy 206 years ago when it became the primary mode of transportation.

Good point.

This type of tech was seen throughout the entire year of 1947 -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Would have to agree also, I dont think at any stage it originated as “ours” but by the looks of this footage we’ve def got hands on it. Such an interesting subject and again great footage, My theory is they originate in the ocean

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

edit on 24-7-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What is your website address?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
What is your website address?

imageanalysisteam.com

or if your logged in to ATS just click on the link in my signature.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: A51Watcher

originally posted by: Outrageo

Reply from our chief processor -

Dear Outrageo,

We have tried every technique currently available and skin texture mapping is not an option.
It is a wonderful tool for CGI, creating games and animations but not for real video analysis.

What you see as enhancement is creation. As we cannot see all of the UFO´s features, using TIN as you call it or a similar approach would result in CGI.

We use BAS and PTM as we do not want to create. They simply reveal- and stress the fine textures we cannot see. What we do not want is filling the gaps.
We could of course create a wonderful shiny looking colorful UFO but that would not make it realistic and we would be fooling the viewer and ourselves.

Our approach is this:

1. We start with a full analysis of the video.
2. Find video artifacts and determine the right method to remove them.
3. Clean the video from static interference (Note: this is not the same as denoise!)
4. Make clear what is visible using these 3 basic filters: gamma, contrast, brightness.
5. Extract frames (lossless)
6. With BAS and PTM we make dozens of images of dozens of frames.
7. Combine the PTM images into a new image (stacking)
8. Start using denoise / sharpen / edge and texture filters.
9. Use other high quality filters to find more details.
10. We take the frames of step 5 and combine them with frames of step 9 and stack them.
11. Start using color (hue/saturation/levels) and multi-channel filters.
12. The final result is the original UFO frame combined with our further enhanced frame.

In other words: We do not create but only enhance what is already there by stacking frames.

Some people asked us how it is possible that we can look inside the craft. The answer to that is that we do not know. Perhaps the high energy flux of the craft makes the hull translucent or another explanation is that the hull changes its physical structure / appearance during flight. We simply do not know.

As we have said before we only reveal what the camera records.

editors note: BAS and PTM allow us to put a digital flashlight inside a frame and turn it around at different angles and take a picture.

Great and amazing work as always! Quick question. In order to conduct a proper video analysis is it a requirement to have the original footage or can you perform the same above due diligence on a copy of original footage?

I would love to see your analysis and clean up of the tic tac videos. We know that original footage has been intentionally blurred and made difficult to view so is it possible to clean the videos and restore image resolution?

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join