It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My trip to Area 51 with footage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
In 1989 KLAS - TV in Las Vegas broadcast the Bob Lazar story on the evening news in a week long special titled UFO's The Best Evidence.

The Owner of the Little A'Le'Inn in Rachel taped the special for me and sent it to me. I showed it to some friends and they were impressed enough to drive down there within 2 weeks. We (Oregon) share a border with Nevada so it was not too long of a road trip.

They came back flabbergasted and said it was all true and they got footage.

I was impressed and decided to go down myself to see. Because of professional obligations I was not able to go until 1991 and was skeptical that they would still be doing test flights there after Bob had spilled the beans on TV.

However updates on the Area at the time via magazines and BBS systems indicated that people were still able to go out to the public BLM land out there and witness the test flights. Many however got detained by security and had their film and equipment confiscated. Seems that security changed the rules on test nights and took over even the public land as theirs and visitors were subject to their jurisdiction.

So I arrived in Las Vegas, got out the camera gear to test it before driving out to Black Mailbox road.

Wanting to conserve my batteries in case I did get lucky I did not film the journey out there, and so instead created this animation of the ride out there -

My imaging team has been primarily focused on doing professional Forensic analysis of Bob Lazar's footage for the last decade, and have now switched over to doing the same analysis on the footage I took.

Here is a preview of those results -

We sent Bob a copy of our analysis on his footage and as you can see he was quite impressed and commented how it looked just like what they had seen that night and that the details we were able to retrieve were impressive.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher

The movement in your personal video doesn't make any sense,

Why would something airborne move like that?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I saw a total of 3 craft being tested that night.

One of them appeared to be an experienced pilot and the other two appeared to be noobs learning the ropes.

This clip obviously is one of the noobs.

edit on 18-7-2021 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Not necessarily.
It could had been a well experienced pilot testing out the maneuverability of the craft.
If that’s even what we are really seeing.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

That could be yes.

And yes that is what we are really seeing. I got a chance to see them pretty close when they were forced to land about a 1/4 mile away from me when a intruder with camera alert was issued and the guard tower set off a 3 stage flare. They responded by landing immediately until the threat was gone.

(So they thought).

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

That’s amazing.
I wish I could had put eyeballs on that thing.

And thank you for posting this as well!
edit on 18-7-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is pretty cool to see... Do you have any more footage or photos?

Thanks for sharing!
edit on 18-7-2021 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnihilateThis
This is pretty cool to see... Do you have any more footage or photos?

Thanks for sharing!

Sure do! Lots more and we are in the process of posting all of them on our website you can see at the link in my signature.

www.image-analysis-team.com...

edit on 18-7-2021 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this.

Amazing analysis!

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: A51Watcher

One of them appeared to be an experienced pilot and the other two appeared to be noobs learning the ropes.

Area 51 having "noobs" as test pilots would be about as logical as the Navy Seals consisting of actuals seals with machineguns strapped to their backs.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
'sander'

hope you are well Sir, best wishes with all you continue to do, and the team

Keep doing your thing, and I know, when Mr West / Arbitrager rides along, to inform us all (again) that it's a Pelican, and that the greatest (armchair) fighter pilot (Mr West) knows way, Way more, than the real Top Gun guys n gals, we, us, with yourselves will keep chuckling. I posture to Mr West about 'the green lady', easy said he, its a spiders web with light contamination from a dandelion seed pod being blown by!!!

Sander, give them your in depth, the lot, on Kaikora,you know what I mean, the up to date, rather irrefutable work you and the team, did on that

Best Wishes

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I got confused with the second video did you use google earth for it? or did the video use it

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: merka

Area 51 having "noobs" as test pilots would be about as logical as the Navy Seals consisting of actuals seals with machineguns strapped to their backs.

Considering the lack of qualified Flying Saucer pilots available at the time it actually does make sense.

Everybody is a noob first time they get behind the wheel.

Word is they only started trying to fly these craft not long before Bob went to work there.

Since it had never been done before of course there was a shortage of experienced pilots.

Also that trying to pilot one of these is very disorienting and takes a while to get used to.

edit on 19-7-2021 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
I got confused with the second video did you use google earth for it? or did the video use it

Yes google earth.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: merka

They use dolphins not seals.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Because it looks very similar to the flight pattern of a humming bird.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

What I saw in the Great Sand Dunes about 10 years ago was this same kind of movement but more right angles/sharper turns and it involved not one but 2 or 3 'stars' 'fighting' all at the same time.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: niladmirari13

Not to worry Admiril he sees and hears everything that goes on here and appreciates your comments.

P.S. Kaikoura is already up on the Image Analysis Team website as we speak.

edit on 19-7-2021 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
This is awesome! I always believed bob one hundred percent, your video is really cool and proves what bob and you saw was very real. People need to try to get out of the habit of thinking these fly like your normal combustible engine aircraft. They can do nearly any maneuver including things that defy our "laws of physics" because they use different physics that us plebs are not taught in school or college, black budget programs are where you learn the real stuff. Our schools have brainwashed people so bad that they really think there is nothing beyond what they are taught and its sad because we have brilliant minds who could learn this stuff and run with it.
These craft contain their own atmosphere hence why the pilot doesn't turn to mashed goo when doing a 90 degree turn at 5,000 mph and coming to sudden stops and take offs.

Thanks for posting this and having the courage to film this amazing footage.
S+F!!

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I have enjoyed your discussions of trips out to observer A51, and this footage is certainly a cherry on top.

I noticed in the video of the object, beginning at around the 1:30 mark of the footage, what appeared to my naked eye as an increasingly reddish hue surrounding the object, in conjunction with a bit more of a "hazy" light emanating from the thing. Did anyone else find this to be the case?

My mind got to wondering if this was perhaps an optical trick of perspective (where the object always emitted the red, hazy light, and it was just further away from the observer < 1:30, making the lighting imperceptible), OR assuming this is indeed an advanced craft, if this lighting change was an artifact of some adjustment in operation of the craft.

I recall Bob Lazaar's claims about there being two distinct modes of operation for what he termed the "sports model", and I think we've even had that chat in a prior thread. One mode of operation was believed more for short distance travel in a localized area, whereas the other mode was intended for long haul trips over astronomical distances in spacetime.

Could the appearance of the reddish, glowing aura be related to switching operational modes, as described by Bob's understanding of the craft, or perhaps some other tweak to the functioning parameters of the propulsion system? The understanding I've had for how some of these crafts behave is that a byproduct of the propulsion is (at least operating inside an atmosphere) heavy ionization of the air immediately around the object. Opinions about why this happens seem to vary (Mark McCandlish attributed the ionization to the extremely high electrical charges present in the propulsion system used for the ARV he described), but I have also heard an explanation for this relating to the extreme torsion/warping of local spacetime around the craft, and resulting sudden rapid movements of air flow around the massive gravity differential created by such a craft moving around the atmosphere being responsible for ionizing the air molecules in its vicinity.

Seeing the hazy, red glow around the object made me think back to conversations about ionized air around such alleged craft, and the reasoning for why it happened. It makes me wonder why this phenomenon only started a couple of minutes after the object seemed to "take off", and if the light aspect change is directly related to tuning the propulsion system in some way.

In any case, thanks for your efforts to capture this footage and contribute it to discussions here.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join