It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restroom Protocol

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Why do I get the impression I have just entered the twilight zone?
A zone where everyone acts like little boys giggling over anything
related to bodily functions.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Oh, I see you decided to reply anyway.
Over the years here I have seen you posing yourself as a conservative. I thought that maybe a simple conservative solution to your dilemma could help you solve your personal problem. It did not. So I expanded on that suggestion with an across the board set of conservative standards of behavior that might help you, the last of which was if you did not like a reply, do not reply back. But you did.

And what did you reply with? Not only a non-sequitur, but a totally fictitious and smarmy little non-sequitur that again proved to demonstrate a whiny little bitch attitude. So toodle loo Mr. True Man.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
Why do I get the impression I have just entered the twilight zone?
A zone where everyone acts like little boys giggling over anything
related to bodily functions.

HEY!

I may or may not resemble that comment. You should have heard the little mouse on the Harley last night out on my deck!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile
When I had construction going on at my little tuning shop, the construction workers got to use the new bathroom. It has a pissoir.

I am doing a one woman show so I usually it's seldom used, only by customers. You get it, I am the one cleaning the toilet. The second day construction was going on, I went in there to check on toilet paper, soap and towels.

- the pissoir was cleaner than the area around it. It's like they just pull out their willy and close their eyes. They managed to piss on top of the pissoir, sideways, on the tiles but not inside it.

- the toilet seat had urine and # stains, the brush was unused, I put a new one there just for them.

- there were # stains behind the toilet seat

- towels and soap were foreign objects to them

- door handles and the surface of the door was stained in- and outside

- someone with OCD had to pull on the cord that is for kids and disabled that need assistance by their supervisors or parents. It activates a bell and a light outside the door. Finally they managed to rip it off.

I made photos and sent them to the construction company, ordered a cleaning service and deducted it from the final bill later. Before that I locked the door to the bathroom and ordered a DIXI toilet, that I also deducted from the final bill.

Finally the next day when they arrived for work, I asked them if they behave like animals at home too because the toilet looked and smelled like a lions cage.

I must have treated them too good because I made them espresso from my IZZO and provided them with snacks. They got none of it afterwards.
edit on 19.7.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

This is a rant, you understand what rants are for?

Ranting. Please make a thread how do rant properly so we can ignore it. Because it's a rant.

Have I mentioned that it's a rant?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Yes, it was a rant. However, like many ''rants'' our OP asked a question at the end of the post ''Am I asking to much''. That might be taken figuratively or liberally, I took it as a literal question and answered.

The event that took place and sparked OP's disgust had two aspects, the slovenly actions of people AND OP's disgust itself. I addressed the latter while most merely addressed to former.

Are we to reply to rants only if we find agreement with the gist of the OP?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Of course not but criticizing a rant the way you did is strange. Expect people to point out.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Thanks. I always expect people to point out wherever I post..

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian

Not my business if someone washes their hands...

85% of people wash their hands after using a public bathroom. 100% use the door.

Fortunately, not washing hands after is more gross than an effective method of disease transmission.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I've ran two of my own pubs in the past, did a fair bit of door work - had my own security firm at one point - and some bar work for a mate of mine.....and I can guarantee you that the Ladies toilets were quite often far worse than the Gents.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I heard this before, I am not adding to it though. Leave a place like you want to find it means I clean after myself.

And I don't think all construction workers are like this.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I've ran two of my own pubs in the past, did a fair bit of door work - had my own security firm at one point - and some bar work for a mate of mine.....and I can guarantee you that the Ladies toilets were quite often far worse than the Gents.

I had a high school job that included cleaning the bathrooms at a public venue - 100% truth right here.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Rumor has it that ladies like to pee male style when out, they even take it to extremes and try to do the big business that way...
But apparently it is just because they don't want to sit down out of disgust, a vicious circle that ends everyday with the cleaning crew and starts every day with the first customer...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Are there restrooms?

Seriously, do RESTrooms exist, other than a silly euphemism for toilet, because weak people can't handle a strong word like that?

Come on, stop talking about 'powdering your nose', just admit you'll be urinating like a horse on a spring day, steaming pile of urea splashing and flowing all over .. ok, maybe that's going a bit far, but I am so sick of everyone tiptoeing around something as harmless as WORDS.

Stop euphemizing everything! I know 'toilet' is also an euphemism, but can't we at least stop the euphemism circus and just stick with a word? I reject over-euphemismization (?), so I stubbornly use the word 'toilet', just like the brave Japanese people do. I mean, sometimes they use 'otearai', but they have so many layers of 'respectfulness' interwoven in their language, who can blame them.

('te' means 'hand', as people should know from 'karate', and 'arai' means 'washing'. 'Otera', means a 'temple', however.)

I honestly really wish restrooms would actually exist. You would say 'I need to go to the restroom', then you'd arrive to a room that has beds and soothing sounds of whale songs and ocean waves hitting the shores, and dim, atmospheric lighting, couches and divans, people resting, sleeping, maybe even meditating. A true RESTroom, ahh. Now that would be a relief.

Restroom, bathroom, 'little boys'/girls' room' - NONE of these are as one would expect from the word/description! Bathrooms don't necessarily have baths, and does the 'little' refer to the boys, girls or the room itself? What are adults supposed to do, and how do you measure someone's size anyway? Doesn't 'boy' or 'girl' ALREADY imply they're 'little', or are there separate rooms for bigger-sized 'boys/girls'? As I mentioned, physical size doesn't measure soul's size, so what if someone has big soul but small body? What about midgets? Yes, I said it.. I would be hypocrite if I talked about 'little people' in a post where I tell people to stop using euphemisms.

I would use the word 'cripple', too, but I think it's erroneous term - no one is crippled just because their -body- is crippled. "Bodily-crippled" or "Operator of a crippled body" would be more accurate and honest.

As one can see, euphemisms only bring more questions... better to be direct and clear, and say 'toilet'. No confusion, no questions, and no one's nose needs any !@&#* powder!

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamburgler

Ladies toilets were quite often far worse than the Gents.

This is an interesting topic (thanks for saying 'toilet', by the way!), because it's a bit of a double-edged sword that proves multiple levels of 'double standard'.

First, there's the 'maintenance'. Women are more valued in this world, so their toilets are kept in better condition and they're also given more facilities and amenities. They have soap, fresh, clean paper, their floors are cleaned more often, they may have colors and other luxuries, and of course instead of the cattle-like urinals, they have proper toilets with possibly fluffy seats or whatnot.

This world doesn't care about men (prejudice based on genitalia is supposedly outlawed but it's alive and well), so men's toilets are not taken care of very well - toilet seats go missing and no one cares, floors are a filthy mess of sticky and ugly stuff, and the smell could punch out the angriest feminist in the world.

So there's -this- kind of situation and status quo - plenty of care and luxuries for the 'preferentially treated gender', and 'who cares'-attitude for the downtrodden peasant-gender.

However, as I have also noticed and heard a lot, women, being free of any negative consequences in this world for pretty much anything they do (almost blinding a man with a sharp glass? slap on the wrist.. murder? don't have to go to jail.. have to go to jail? minimum sentence for the same crime, etc.), women feel free to go absolutely crazy, nuts and crazy in almost any given situation. Why shouldn't they, no one dares give them any proper consequences, including the police.

This of course leads to the situation where groups of drunk women utilize the toilet with much less respect than they probably should, and the inevitable mess follows. Women also have more substances to secrete from their orifices than men (I am trying to be subtle), so they have more capability for mayhem of this sort. This combined with the 'less control on directional pressure of the flow' can easily lead to a nightmare and chaos in the not-so-restful-rooms they utilize.

Women are just as much demonic pigs as men on this planet, the society just expects us to forget that and put them on a pedestal, while vilifying anything and everything men do.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

And its my experience that far more empty and used clippy bags are found in ladies toilets.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
And its my experience that far more empty and used clippy bags are found in ladies toilets.

I had to look that phrase up, can you mofos just speak English!

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I haven't got a scooby what you're on about.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That is never good to show up in your search history...

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

That is never good to show up in your search history...

That would be the least of my worries if anyone ever did a deep trawl of my search history! 🤣🤣🤣

<< 1  2   >>

join