It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restroom Protocol

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I honestly don't know if there is a restroom protocol. If one day I become a dictator, this will be my first my first EO. You want to be a pig, no rights for you, you go straight to the re-education camp with cameras, thermal sensors and face recognition software by the restroom door.

I don't understand why people think they can be so nasty. Today I took my dog to a Veterinarian ER for a mild UTI, my kids were with me. We were sitting in the waiting room, near the bathroom.

Not a single person turned the lights off and closed the door after using the bathroom. I know that's not a big deal for many but I consider that a nasty and disrespectful practice. Also, several times I could hear the flush and just seconds later the person opened the door with his/her dirty contaminated hands. No way they washed their hands that fast.

The toilet lid ???.... you can imagine what I can tell about it.

Most of this people seems to be middle high class, I assume they had good academic education. Wasted money.

What I do is grab a piece of tissue paper to open and close the door and turn the light on/off. Hand sanitizer is a plus off course. Am I asking too much ???

edit on 18-7-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
Wow that's the most mild complaint ever

Not my buisness if someone washes there hands and it's normal for public restrooms to never have there lights off

If they got everything in the bowl that's what counts

Also I wouldent dwell on the handwashing thing to much you'll end up washing your skin off when you realise how gross EVERYTHING you touch is

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
Wow that's the most mild complaint ever

Not my buisness if someone washes there hands and it's normal for public restrooms to never have there lights off

If they got everything in the bowl that's what counts

Also I wouldent dwell on the handwashing thing to much you'll end up washing your skin off when you realise how gross EVERYTHING you touch is

If that's your opinion, don't F# touch me.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I was taught to not piss on my hands.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yeah...people are gross. It's a thing.

Also, several times I could hear the flush and just seconds later the person opened the door with his/her dirty contaminated hands. No way they washed their hands that fast.

Ah you're one of those people who sits and listens to people in public restrooms and judges them.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Yeah...people are gross. It's a thing.

Also, several times I could hear the flush and just seconds later the person opened the door with his/her dirty contaminated hands. No way they washed their hands that fast.

Ah you're one of those people who sits and listens to people in public restrooms and judges them.

I'm trained for highest level of SQF. It's unavoidable.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

LOL,

Oh, I have to do it to highlight your point.

Sometimes I lift the toilet seat with my foot AFTER I may or may have not passed my "accuracy challenge" then flush the toilet with my foot.

edit on 18-7-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Yes...use your own filthy bathroom and stay out of public ones. I assume you are an adult and quite capable of holding it. You don't close the door so others will know it's unoccupied and it uses more power to turn lights on and off rather than leave them on. I have been known to flush the toilet after washing my hands thus utilizing the paper towel over my hand so I don't have to touch it bare handed. And the last person I caught listening outside the bathroom door while I used it can no longer see so dirty bathrooms are not an issue for him, seems that's a criminal offense in my book...called a listening Tom

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

LOL,

Oh, I have to do it to highlight your point.

Sometimes I lift the toilet seat with my foot AFTER I may or may have not passed my "accuracy challenge" then flush the toilet with my foot.

I reached that level. It's like doing that "Karate Kid Kick" move.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Was expecting you to say they didn't flush, and left a plugged sink plugged toilet and paper all over for the next person.

Half of the store restrooms here are in that condition. You don't want to know what the gas station ones are like...

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reality2021

Yes...use your own filthy bathroom and stay out of public ones. I assume you are an adult and quite capable of holding it. You don't close the door so others will know it's unoccupied and it uses more power to turn lights on and off rather than leave them on. I have been known to flush the toilet after washing my hands thus utilizing the paper towel over my hand so I don't have to touch it bare handed. And the last person I caught listening outside the bathroom door while I used it can no longer see so dirty bathrooms are not an issue for him, seems that's a criminal offense in my book...called a listening Tom

If you open the door less than 5 seconds after flushing the toilet and my chair is next to the door I will hear you and smell you even if I don't want.

You don't have the capacity to understand what you read.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have found that the best thing to do about the light is leave it on if it was on when I went in. The door should not be completely closed but left just short of closed when leaving if it doesn't have a closer because that is an indication that it is unocupied.

As far as the noise and listening goes, some walls are so thin and flushes so loud, it is impossible not to hear them.

Hand washing should always be done. Air hand dryers should be banned and removed as they blow any remaining germs into the air.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
i remember once my friend slipped on and then landed in some puke in a bathroom.

i like to think i'm compassionate, but that was funny.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonofaSkunk

You had to be taught to not piss on your hands? what were you doing before, pissing in your cupped hands and pouring it in the toilet?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

You had to be taught to not piss on your hands? what were you doing before, pissing in your cupped hands and pouring it in the toilet?

Maybe trying to detect kidney stones coming out.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If you open the door less than 5 seconds after flushing the toilet and my chair is next to the door I will hear you and smell you even if I don't want.

Take responsibility.....DON'T SIT NEXT TO THE BATHROOM DOOR..... simple huh?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
the toilet treads are always up to date with interesting sh$t hole to put their pizz and # into perpective.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Well known that a man that pisses on his feet , while in the shower , will help prevent Athlete's Foot.
Don't know if it's true , but I have never had Athlete's Foot .

edit on 7/18/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Take responsibility.....DON'T SIT NEXT TO THE BATHROOM DOOR..... simple huh?

No. Don't you see i didn't do anything wrong. You ok'd that behavior.

So according to you I had so many seats available like a movie theater.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Am I asking too much ???

I totally get it. Thanks to the shut down the restrooms at my bank are no longer open to the public, so for the past year and a half I've been spoiled because there was only two people using it and both of us were pretty clean. Well, recently we hired 2 more males and their bad bathroom etiquette is starting to annoy me.

One of the younger guys doesn't seem capable of flushing the urinal. It's the most simplest of tasks, yet he doesn't seem capable of it. Makes me wonder if he's washing his hands. If he can't even flush the urinal, how far will he go for his customers?? Will he skip steps at our bank, causing us to not have things done proper and/or fail an audit??

The older guy, he's mostly not bad but the other day he........sorry for the TMI here..........had some pretty explosive action going on and ended up covering the whole back of the toilet and some of the seat with #. I get it, he's old and his tummy probably couldn't help it, but if you're going to # on the seat at least clean it up. There's 3 other people who have to use that toilet, at least have the decency to let us be able to use it. We do have a cleaner that comes in 4x's a week, but unfortunately that night wasn't one of them so I had to clean it up before I could even use it the next day.

So, yeah, I totally get it. I wish some people had better bathroom etiquette.

<<   2  3 >>

join