It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restroom Protocol

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
#, should we start #ting in the street ;like in India?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I think they already do in places like San Francisco
and such.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: SonofaSkunk
I was taught to not piss on my hands.

You had to be taught to not piss on your hands? what were you doing before, pissing in your cupped hands and pouring it in the toilet?

Well known that a man that pisses on his feet , while in the shower , will help prevent Athlete's Foot.
Don't know if it's true , but I have never had Athlete's Foot .

Happened to me sometimes, when it's the right moment but the wrong part of the bathroom.

Not a fetish

edit on 18-7-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Reality2021

it uses more power to turn lights on and off rather than leave them on.

No

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Not a single person turned the lights off and closed the door after using the bathroom...Also, several times I could hear the flush and just seconds later the person opened the door with his/her dirty contaminated hands.

The toilet lid ???.... you can imagine what I can tell about it.

BuT mY fReEdOm!

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I dunno dude...i tend to try my hardest not to listen to the people #ting and pissing around me in public bathrooms. I just get in and gtfo. Especially if it's a piss trench style bathroom or some asshole's getting chatty at the urinal.

a reply to: musicismagic

I lived in Vancouver dude, this was almost a daily occurance. The amount of hobos and junkies i've seen #ting in the street...Or that one time a little old Chinese lady literally dropped her drawers on the in the middle of the street in front of me, squatted town, and started laying one out...in the middle of #ing Granville street...like just dropped, squatted out a log, pulled up her panties and just kept #ing walking,. ight in the middle of downtown Vancouver,.
edit on 18/7/2021 by dug88 because: Restroom, bathroom, the Filipino euphemism, CR, always seemed silly to me, it's a toilet, or a #ter, literally, you expel your bodily waste in those facilities, everyone does it, just chill.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
You spent your entire OP complaining about YOUR problems with OTHER people.How they effect YOU.
Rather than whining about those other people, take charge of YOUR LIFE. You don't like how someone smells? Move away from them. You don't like how someone looks, don't look. You don't like what other people say, don't listen.

You don't like how someone replies to your whiny bitching? DON'T REPLY......

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Only one rule on my toilet...

Don't whistle while you piss...

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Saw the best graffiti ever in a train toilet once , it simply stated ....

' Anything over 5lb. To be lowered by rope '.

💩
edit on 19-7-2021 by Timely because: The turd time this week !

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
You spent your entire OP complaining about YOUR problems with OTHER people.How they effect YOU.
Rather than whining about those other people, take charge of YOUR LIFE. You don't like how someone smells? Move away from them. You don't like how someone looks, don't look. You don't like what other people say, don't listen.

You don't like how someone replies to your whiny bitching? DON'T REPLY......

OK, I got enough. You are scheduled for re-training camp. 2 months, 2 bowls of rice a day. 10 lashes before bed. Your cell partner will be "Bubba".

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
A "Potty Politics" thread...I LIKE it! LOL!

I pretty much accept that some people are just plain disgusting, and public restrooms are pretty much the signature example of this.

I don't listen to what people do in the bathroom, but I do get an out-loud chuckle when I hear people on their cell phones in the bathroom stall (and people do it all the time too), especially when they cut loose that Juarez food truck green chili buttrito right in the middle of a conversation! You know, the one you can hear for about 50' in every direction where everyone else gets real quiet, looks around at each other and wretches. Gotta' love that guy. That's some serious dedication!

I'm always thinking....'Couldn't ya', like, oh I don't know, maybe have waited a couple minutes before you called your buddy/wife/colleague/boss???

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
That's not bad. I've seen WAY worse than that, lmfao.

I was a housekeeper at a nice hotel, and despite it being no roach motel or similar, people are still disgusting. Shall I regale everyone with the tale of the rich, well-employed Shower #ter who took a shower every morning, and left a deuce right there in the shower every. single. time?

Dude was a businessman from California, so maybe he was just doing it like the San Franciscans?

FYI, he tipped quite well, so I just gloved up, held my breath, and did my job. You'd have never made it a day on the clock with me. Not a brag, just saying it sometimes was not a job for the squeamish < chuckles >
edit on 7/19/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

After the first one of his little "presents", I'd have said screw the tip...and slipped one of those dookies in his shoe (or one of his suitcoat pockets).

How ya' like me now, Mr. Dookie Shoes????

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Nyiah

After the first one of his little "presents", I'd have said screw the tip...and slipped one of those dookies in his shoe (or one of his suitcoat pockets).

How ya' like me now, Mr. Dookie Shoes????

That's what one of the other employees said at the time, rotfl. He wasn't actually a slobby guest at all otherwise, the rest of his room was immaculate and needed next to no real cleaning other than general quick upkeep.
He routinely tipped almost half as much as the total room rent when he left, so $250+ extra (in early Aughts bucks' value) seemed plenty fair to me for 6-7 dump clean-ups. Worked out to about $35 or so per day, which took me all of 10 minutes max to clean up and sanitize for the proper wait time.

It's essentially the equivalent of over $200 for one hour of time-cumulative shower turd duty. I wasn't too good to clean that, dude was taking some REALLY expensive dumps that way!

I never did bother to be really up front about how much he tipped, everyone assumed he cheaped out & it wasn't worth their dignity or something (some days, neither was taking out the damned trash for lazy-ass coworkers, but I digress) The boss knew, obviously. Even he agreed, "Everyone has a price, everyone!" lmao

I'm either the walking antidote to Covid from that job, or going to die of a dozen different cleaning chemical-linked cancer types, lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
And I thought this was going to be about public toilet etiquette.

In the UK most public toilets nowadays are a series of single person urinals or possibly trough urinals.

There are strict etiquette rules that should be followed at all times;

Never use a urinal next to another person when empty urinal's are available and do not get too close to other people when using a trough urinal; maintain a respectable gap whenever possible.

Only nodding acknowledgement is permissible; do not enter into small talk and chit chat with strangers when using the urinal.

If having to use the flush toilet to urinate due to no available space then always leave the door open otherwise people will assume you are using it for something other than what they are designed for.

Small talk and chit chat is only usually tolerated when washing or drying hands or waiting to do so.

Always shake your head in disgust if there is a large amount of urine on the floor, even if you have contributed to it - ignore the splash marks on your shoes - the person who you have been having the meaningless conversation will know that you've pissed all over the place - and/or ignore the splash marks on his shoes even though you know he's pissed all other the floor.

Dribble marks are ignored as well - unless you know the person quite well in which case you proceed to mercilessly rip the proverbial piss out of him.

I'm sure there's more but I can't really think right now....all this talk of peeing and I'm busting!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

What, you mean it's rude if stare over the divider wall and blurt out..."WHOA!! DUDE!!! Do you need a shoulder strap for that thing, or do you have a little cart you tow behind you all the time???"

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The last time someone spoke to me coming out of the toilet from a pi## they said "aren't you gonna wash your hands"? to which I replied " if it's clean enough to be put in my wifes mouth, it's clean enough for me to handle".

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

So, it was YOU who was in the urinal next to me that time!
🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Okay,do you really want everyone to know you don't always
wash your hands after pee peeing?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Freeborn

What, you mean it's rude if stare over the divider wall and blurt out..."WHOA!! DUDE!!! Do you need a shoulder strap for that thing, or do you have a little cart you tow behind you all the time???"

I'm guessing trying to get a flashmob version of Do Your Balls Hang Low in the throne room there probably wouldn't go over too well then.

Orrrr would it?

Edit: If there's a chance, man, PPV streams, PPV streams. Comedy cash cow potential, all ya dudes gotta do is sing silly stuff

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join