It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Threatens US and Japan. Plan to take over Taiwan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
CCP/PLA have been broadcasting on state media what they're doing, when they're doing it, and how they're going to do it for the past 30 years... the problem was nobody was listening, or paid off to look the other way, or just flat out delusional and not taking it seriously, yet here we are staring down at the biggest Naval, standing army, and air force build up since WWII, making threats and bullying just about every regional neighbor who doesn't roll over for their imperialistic land and resource grabs, you're dealing with an equally psychotic genocidal regime as the Nazis period, AND STILL we have morons saying yeah yeah whatever it wont happen, or is doesn't affect me... no it has happened, the rest of their threats will be coming

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

china wont attack taiwan for another 2 years cause they know we will convince other countries to be on our side first

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

So what do you imagine America could do in two years that will convince these ""other countries"" not to be on her side?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

a war would directly involve the supply routes through the china sea. if they attack now they will disrupt the surrounding economy of most surrounding nations to famine. we would supply them & propagate them to be our allies. plus they dont have the means of military transportation thru china islands yet without radar missing a nato cargo ship that if was accidently struck would lead to a game they cant hold a knight in. its just not feasible right now for china. they know that tho.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride1

I dont see much changing in two years there SatansPride1.

Its just not feasible for China to do much beyond its own shore line.

Because they simply dont have the Navel resources or necessary equipment to invade offshore in any sort of realistic manner.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Overall, the strategic situation is in China's favour and deeply concerning. Japan's priority is to suppress China's air and sea blockade. Cyberspace and aerospace are the emerging frontiers, where the winner is who gains mastery the quickest.

The issue for U.S. and coalition war planners is the ghost of War Plan Orange. That concept remained the same, despite the risk posed by Japanese air power based on the Mariana Islands. The idea is predicated around the USN relieving the Philippines and defeating the Imperial Japanese Navy. Yet Pearl Harbour and the Germany First strategy rendered War Plan Orange moot.

The time required to shift military assets and their exposure to enemy action is standard among defending Taiwan, Japan and the Philippines, and War Plan Orange. China enjoys the advantage of pre-positioning its forces before the conflict begins.

North Korea presents another headache that is easily overlooked. North Korea might exploit the situation and invade South Korea. Thus, the battle on the Korean peninsula is decided by who logistical support and reinforcements first.

Long term, China's advantages in population and industrial capacity are nightmares for U.S. strategists. Those points are why China is less likely to employ nuclear weapons to force a peace settlement. But Japan, Taiwan and Australia might support the nuclear option if China's military onslaught is unchecked. IMO, the assumption that a nuclear exchange is a circuit breaker for ending short wars is wishful Cold War thinking.

Subject to circumstances and time, Australia is in the fall ball position and supply and personnel bases for the defence of Indonesia, but that is getting ahead of the topic.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

China owns the waters. They have the best navy by far. Russia own the land with the best army & the u.s owns the sky with the best airforce.

china could say preemptive strike anywhere in the world & have proper military transportation & coverage but to do so in you front yard as of right now would be political suicide & the china islands arent efficient enough for the potential radar capabilities or malfuctions with all the traffic thru there. its takes so many years to ship advanced tech. like that off the books.

my imaginination still runs on a 2023 2024 ww3 scenerio for the last 10 years cause to me it still seems like thats very possible. so 2 years would be about the time they want to make a move on surrounding nations to secure their homeland while china invades the u.s after & russia invades canada thru alaska.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I believe China will invade Taiwan the way Azerbaijan invaded Artsakh. However, it will not be in the near future. By the time China does this China should already have 10 carrier battle groups and overwhelmingly the biggest economy in the world. By then other countries will be so dependent on Chinese exports they will not fight for Taiwan. The entire battle should be over within a few weeks.

I put the attack at around 2050 time frame. Azerbaijan endured decades before attacking Artsakh last year.
edit on 17-7-2021 by morales because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hey guys all China has to do is send another bioweapon in the name of covid new variant and take out half of the population, then invade, after all who is going to sau that is Chinas fault, until this day our own government will no acknowledge that the China virus came from China.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
China has to feed its army if mobilized. It has to establish supply lines. It has to protect its navy and its ports. It has to exploit its natural resources and be able to ramp up military production.

China cannot project authority beyond its borders

China is surrounded by enemies. Russia isn’t exactly their friend. India isn’t either.

China would lose. Not without inflicting serious damage on everyone else but they would lose.

edit on 17-7-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Hey guys all China has to do is send another bioweapon in the name of covid new variant and take out half of the population, then invade, after all who is going to sau that is Chinas fault, until this day our own government will no acknowledge that the China virus came from China.

Virus is not that useful as a bio weapon. Virus need host alive to reproduce. Bacteria is far more deadly since they can move around on their own and don't need host alive. Almost all bio weapons use bacteria.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
China has to feed its army if mobilized. It has to establish supply lines. It has to protect its navy and its ports. It has to exploit its natural resources and be able to ramp up military production.

China cannot project authority beyond its borders

China is surrounded by enemies. Russia isn’t exactly their friend. India isn’t either.

China would lose. Not without inflicting serious damage on everyone else but they would lose.

China won't invade until at least 2050. Already Xiaomi is bigger than Apple. By 2050 China economy is overwhelmingly the biggest. No country will fight for Taiwan because it would disrupt global economy.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hmmm, I wasn't able to find much more info on this, and the link to the full video doesn't seem to work for me anymore.

This is the only other source I could find referencing it.

Harbinger

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

China Threatens US and Japan. Plan to take over Taiwan

China speaks with serpent's tongue .
I have a friend that constantly states " I am going to ____" (fill in the blank yourself . feel free to use your imagination)
Cause he spends 99.997% of his time making promises , he never has time to do anything.
It's called bullsh__

Actually it sounds more like it's called ADHD to be fair.

Watching this one, daft not to report something of this magnatude.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Cause he spends 99.997% of his time making promises , he never has time to do anything.

This seems to be basic, primal psychology. The more a dog barks, the less it has time to bite. (Not always reality, don't approach barking dogs)

The more people talk, the less they have time to do things. This reminds me of the old story when VHS tapes were still big, of people that 'record' movies and TV shows from television and in other ways acquire a respectable collection, but they never have time to actually sit down and WATCH anything, because they constantly need to be recording and acquiring new ones..

Talk is cheap, so it's just easy to throw in a promise, threat, or whatnot. It's really cumbersome to actually -do- things. I have received numerous death threats in my time (I like to tell the truth, and that's often the most bitter poison for many people), but I haven't been too worried, as I know if someone wanted to kill me, they'd be doing me a service, and secondly, they'd just DO it rather than talk about it.

It's like when you are angry, and you purge your anger in screaming threats at someone, you don't have enough anger left to actually do things.

It's the silent dogs that you have to watch for, as they warn you with their eyes, with their look and body language (and energy) - and their silence. People don't notice that dogs speak to them all the time this way, so they get surprised when a dog suddenly runs away from them (despite the leash the handler wasn't holding well enough, so now the dog's gone), or suddenly bite, bark or attack.

But if they pay attention, the dog WAS warning them all the time - you can see this a lot in 'Dog Whisperer' and 'Cesar 911' - when Cesar tells the camera that the dog was warning, then they show the clip, you can easily tell he was right, the dog definitely was giving a silent signal in the vein of 'if you come closer, I will bite'.

People are so stupid and blind, and materialistic that they only see the outcome, not the cause - they see the raging, barking, insanely behaving dog, never the warning or the instigating by looks and other signals. They don't pay attention, so they get surprised. People also don't have patience, so they don't know how to just wait until the dog switches to a 'surrender' mode. They want results immediately.

In any case, I think this steered a bit away from the main point, but it seems to be basic psychology that the nervous bark is more funny and annoying than anything else, but a single deep, booming 'I will destroy you'-type bark followed by silent stare is what you ACTUALLY have to worry or be scared about (or handle properly, if you know what you're doing, but most people don't).

<< 1   >>

join