It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Threatens US and Japan. Plan to take over Taiwan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You folks might want to share this one because the MSM sure as hell isnt sharing this very concerning news with us. Wonder why? Seems like its kind of news worthy to me.
Even more concerning is who is at the helm of our country right now to deal with this. 🙄 Unless you're okay with China invading Taiwan and threatening Japan and ourselves. Then go ahead and ignore it.

#CCP Vows to Nuke #Japan if Japan defends #Taiwan. As Japan is the only country that has been nuked, so nuking Japan "will get twice the result with half the effort."

This is an excerpt from a longer video of the #CCP's military channel at ixigua.com... It was uploaded two days ago, and has 2.37 M views, 11K comments and 88K likes so far. The channel has 2 M subscribers.

Video at link and its only 2:20 long

LINK TO VIDEO
edit on 7/13/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Even before all the saber rattling this year, it was clear war is coming.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

China Threatens US and Japan. Plan to take over Taiwan

China speaks with serpent's tongue .
I have a friend that constantly states " I am going to ____" (fill in the blank yourself . feel free to use your imagination)
Cause he spends 99.997% of his time making promises , he never has time to do anything.
It's called bullsh__
edit on 7/13/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ah yes I read this today abit to sensationalized

If china sends nukes I think Japan would be low on the list considering if you do nuke Japan the usa will literaly have no choise but to return fire might aswell skip the middleman with no nukes and hit America first

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Not sure but I don't think Japan can attack anyone only defense

Article 9 of the Japanese Constitution is a clause in the national Constitution of Japan outlawing war as a means to settle international disputes involving the state. The Constitution came into effect on May 3, 1947, following World War II.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Your link to the video on ixigua.com was truncated or something. It 404s. Here a corrected link ...

video

Meanwhile, here we are in the west ...

You learning Mandarin yet? Might be a good idea.

Thanks, Jao Biden.
:
edit on 2021 7 13 by incoserv because: formatting.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
They can defend allies that's what the threat is about if china attacks Taiwan Japan will defend them

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

That would be a threat to US interests as we have 20+ bases there in Japan. They would be lit up so fast in retaliation it wouldn't even be funny. Then again none of this is funny, because the minute someone launches the game is over, head between your knees and kiss your rear goodbye.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
a reply to: putnam6
They can defend allies that's what the threat is about if china attacks Taiwan Japan will defend them

China has 1.3 billions rounds of cannon fodder.

Japan has precisely 1/10 that many people to send into the fray.

The US military has been reduced by its "leadership" to a mass of lace-panty wearing diversity queens.

China knows this.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
Japan got nuked twice thought there was a 3rd nuke and did not want to surrender

Not that I'm saying your wrong your not but let's not underestimate Japan If they say they will defend Taiwan even if it means suicide I would not take that lightly

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If China goes after Taiwan, the first casualty will be the Three Gorges Dam and 25%? of Chinese industry and agriculture. China knows this. No nukes needed.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I want to be positive but i cant

here is why

Japan are far to behind to resist any PLA DF (inert numbers here) attack they'll be overwhelmed, i don't know of any sure safe missile defense the USA can put in Japan, were talking reentry speeds of mach 20+ for some of them, rail guns? laser weapons? sure but they're not proven, or massively operational, and that just a hope that they can, so naturally we'll just have to assume Japan is getting flattened along with any US bases within the 1st/2nd island chains, Japan hopes it can work its way down the island chains towards Taiwan, using anti ship missiles and the JDF behind those island, but honestly with CCP manufacturing power they could spam Xian H-6 bombers like sowing machines

basically forget it, were just gonna have to sit back and let them come out

and even then they're producing 20 ships to potentially NATOs 5/10 ships

were really on the wrong side of the equation on just about every front, the only thing that gives me hope is drone ships and Mobil HYPER-SONIC anti ship missiles dotted around this line, and arsenals ships within the 3rd/4th chains and a few hundred B-21s

we dont have it, neither is there a rush to get it fielded

Pathetic is the word PATHETIC
edit on 13-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The US won't do anything, China owns our political leaders.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
You could be right but ... if the usa sits this out no one lives

I know you think the usa is weak I agree you think India forgot about China

China tosses a rock at India they shell for 6 months if China launched a nuke at the most hated country on earth (nk) India would still use it as a excuse for war

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Military planes are flying over Yamaguchi, Japan. Maybe just a military exercise. It's 1 pm here and I believe it was about 9 am that they started flying. Have no idea of their landing point. Considering I don't live far from the Japanese Air Defense Forces here, I'd say nothing is in the works. Now if any of the US Navy ships here in Japan are leaving/have left port, then that would be a concern. I'll check in with some military people in Okinawa and see if any activity.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

You bring up a good point that should be considered.

Say China invades Taiwan. Japan defends Taiwan. China attacks Japan. US defends Japan. Armed conflict between US and China.

What about the rest of the world? Principal players might be Russia, Britain, the European Union, and the Middle East.

Would Russia want China victorious? They made an alliance with Nazi Germany, and look how that worked out for them. They know how a cold war with the US was better than a hot war with Germany. I'm sure China has considered this.

With Trump no longer President, Britain has no excuse to not side with the US. They can be formidable in their own right, but they also have a lot of influence with countries like Canada and Australia. Maybe even India. China could find itself facing war on many fronts.

The same reasoning applies to the European Union. Even if they don't like the US, I doubt they would like the prospect of China becoming the world's top superpower.

The Middle East might be a bit of a wildcard. No particular love for the US, but I think they may understand how China might view their idea of religion being greater than the government. On the other hand, if China could persuade the Middle East that their religious beliefs would be respected, and control the oil, that would be significant.

-----------

Usually, when the war drums are beating, the logical question comes up, "Why are our enemies doing this?" The answer is usually, "Because they are stupid religious fanatics who do things that don't make sense to us." I don't think that applies here. The Chinese leaders aren't stupid or religious fanatics. I don't think they will risk world war over Taiwan. The smart play, if they really want it, is to continue to slowly build, and continue to let potential adversaries weaken themselves, as they are currently doing. Eventually, control the Taiwanese government until it willingly joins China.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom
This is the most likely play

But if they smell blood and think they can get a win nothings going to stop them from going for it

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Surprise Surprise, Taiwan has a earthquake this morning

A shallow magnitude 4.8 earthquake was reported early morning near Hualien City, Hualien, Taiwan. According to the German Research Centre for Geosciences (GFZ), the quake hit on Wednesday 14 July 2021 at 6:52 am local time at a shallow depth of 10 km. Shallow earthquakes are felt more strongly than deeper ones as they are closer to the surface. The exact magnitude, epicenter, and depth of the quake might be revised within the next few hours or minutes as seismologists review data and refine their calculations, or as other agencies issue their report. Our monitoring service identif

LINK

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

China Joe will forget Japan is supposed to be an ally and send some nukes to help out his buddies China maybe.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

They might be able to take the island but holding it will be a norther matter altogether once a task force is assembled and sent there way.

And if they manage to sink a carrier or two via hypersonic missile swarm attack, which is completely doable and not beyond the realms of possibility American may well return in kind via tactical nuclear strikes which would pretty much prompt China to also launch tactical nuclear strikes or a limited ICBM strike on US mainland.

Then it all really goes breasts up and hence the reason i imagine this amounts to nothing more than repeated sabre rattling.

It would not end well, and China understands in a nuclear war against America, nobody would win, but she would lose more.
edit on 14-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join