It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Who Owns Big Pharma + Big Media? You’ll Never Guess'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Foxy lady discusses BlackRock :

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Bayer -> -> ->

i don''t own any Bayer or Monsanto or other GMO usage firms including 'Vaxxine' producers

instead i have few DuPont, DOW, CTVA->'enlist' exposures to remain untargeted/unseen in a gun-sight, dont-ya-know

my 20+ years with Vanguard holdings was not a 'total' 'washout' but close-to-it, i was able to walk away
edit on th30163802310527252021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Great thread Karl.

Large corporations "sharing" board members is a very common and unfortunate occurrence.

Now we see why, when say, a social phenomenon like "mandated vaccines for everyone!" is introduced...it's almost as if all the corporations, especially MSM, seem to maneuver and communicate like one, single, cohesive organism. Well, that's because they are all taking orders at the top from the same small group of people..

As an example: being a shareholder of Exxon, when it's time for the company to conduct company business, like electing the board of directors, setting corporate governance, etc, I am sent proxy voting material through my investment firm. Among the group of, well, not very experienced proposed board members in the energy industry (and most certainly none had any experience in the oil/gas sector), I noticed that a candidate for re-election was former IBM CEO, Sam Palmisano (!?!).

Now, I haven't the slightest idea what possible subject matter expertise or insight Palmisano, a former tech exec, could bring to an oil/gas company, other than how to ruthlessly increase profit with disregard to any and all other considerations. However, I do know that Palmisano presided over the complete evaporation of IBM as a corporation seen as an innovative, U.S. based technology driver. Under Palmisano, IBM more or less halved their U.S. employee head count, shipping most of the jobs to India or China. They're not alone in that regard. Even more egregious for me was the selling off of IBM's PC business unit to Chinese company Lenovo. For one, the once highly regarded IBM laptop series has been replaced by Lenovo offerings that are just dreadful, and I speak from experience as a former owner. I had to ship one brand-new laptop back to the service depot TWICE for repairs. This was after I waited ONE MONTH for the newly purchased unit to be shipped to the U.S., QUITE LITERALLY on the "slow boat from China". How's that globalization working out for you U.S. employees and consumers?

From a strategic point of view, a U.S. computer hardware manufacturer that was formerly pivotal in supplying server infrastructure to U.S. companies, again under Palmisano, shifted directions from hardware production (which they claimed "wasn't profitable") to "cloud consulting". Again, here we see when the seeds of today's hardware shortages, risks to disruption of PC component supply chains that are now entrenched in unstable/hostile overseas nations, and concerns about our geopolitical competitors gobbling up our technology infrastructure, were sown. Sam Palmisano is DIRECTLY responsible for helping to bleed tech expertise and know-how from the U.S. to China.

I wouldn't vote Palmisano onto a school board let alone a corporate board of directors. If all you care about is short term profits over all matters of future sustainability and growth/maturation of a business, he's you're Huckleberry. He and Mit Romney are the poster children for "vulture capitalism", and are examples of how the great economic system of capitalism can be skewed, distorted and used to suck profit out of a company up to the top, leaving all front-line workers out in the cold.

IMO companies are doing themselves an injustice through this practice, hiring unqualified (when an exec from industry A is double-timing as an exec for industry B) people with conflicted interests. It's certainly not anything good for the people of the country where a company is based, but there again, Palmisano is among the vanguard of execs who pushed for globalized, border-less, international conglomerates.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

If all you care about is short term profits over all matters of future sustainability and growth/maturation of a business, he's you're Huckleberry.

He and Mit Romney are the poster children for "vulture capitalism"

Very interesting read there my friend and appreciate you posting it.

Regarding future sustainability (and the lack of it) then did come across this relevant sounding claim taken from a lecture in Pittsburgh back on March 20th, 1969.

CURTAILMENT OF AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL PRE-EMINENCE

American industry came under discussion - it was the first that I'd heard the term global interdependence or that notion. The stated plan was that different parts of the world would be assigned different roles of industry and commerce in a unified global system. The continued pre-eminence of the United States and the relative independence and self-sufficiency of the United States would have to be changed. This was one of the several times that he said in order to create a new structure, you first have to tear down the old, and American industry was one example of that.. 

link / Thread

From my own reading then would say Exxon are up to their necks in it - as is Romney.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

@glennbeck has the 153 Page confidentiality agreement between the US government and @moderna_tx from 2015. It says the mRNA is jointly owned by US government (NIAID) and Moderna. If this is true where is the money going?
@twit clip | Full Glenn Beck show

Phizer, Moderna, J&J, Novartis, AstraZeneca, and many other pharma crooks are all WEF partners so perhaps that money is feeding right into the Globalist agenda plan. Even the American Heart Association is a partner. Just about every Corp. under the sun, BlackRock/Vanguard have a stake in. The CEO of BlackRock had said they will need $50 trillion for the Great Reset / Net-Zero agenda.

Incidentally, Lockheed Martin is back on the WEF partner list.

From yesterday's doom & gloom news...

The Revenge of the Nerds

I feel like I'm in an episode of "The Strain"

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Phizer, Moderna, J&J, Novartis, AstraZeneca, and many other pharma crooks are all WEF partners so perhaps that money is feeding right into the Globalist agenda plan. Even the American Heart Association is a partner. Just about every Corp. under the sun, BlackRock/Vanguard have a stake in. The CEO of BlackRock had said they will need $50 trillion for the Great Reset / Net-Zero agenda.

Great post mate and it really is starting to look like 'one corporation to rule them all' - also recently heard the term 'global kleptocracy' which seemed relevant.

Apparently 'Net Zero' translates to 'Neo Feudalism' and saw that BlackRock recently featured in this vid concerning the 'auctioning off' of the world's natural resources - pretty insane when you factor in their appalling track record of willful destruction of the global environment (such as the Amazon rainforest).

From NACs to GFANZ, Webb and Corbett break down the latest attempt to monopolize the world's natural resources and how this financial scam represents the next step along the path to the Great Reset, Agenda 2030 and the 4th Industrial Revolution.

Article:

Wall Street’s Takeover of Nature Advances with Launch of New Asset Class

A project of the multilateral development banking system, the Rockefeller Foundation and the New York Stock Exchange recently created a new asset class that will put, not just the natural world, but the processes underpinning all life, up for sale under the guise of promoting “sustainability.”

link

Great catch about Lockheed btw and tbose WEF partners really do read like a 'who's who' list of those responsible for the emerging global technofacist brave new reset slave system.

edit on 29-11-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Yep, the United States of BlackRock & Vanguard have a mind boggling amount of wealth, control, and Power.

Global kleptocracy does fit quite well, but here in the states it's more like Kakistocracy, perhaps a combination of the two. And some of our senior Dem leadership are akin to ochlocracy.

COP26 was about setting up the financial infrastructure for a completely new economic system based on CBDCs and the financialization of "natural capital" and "human capital" into new asset classes. It's about complete economic domination of the planet, not about "saving" it.

OSHA will also conduct on-site workplace inspections to make sure companies comply with the rules, a senior administration official said. Penalties for noncompliance can range from $13,653 per serious violation to $136,532 if a company willfully violates the rules.

Businesses have until after the holidays to implement Biden Covid vaccine mandate
Such an odd dollar amount that sticks out.

Ah, but of course the Feudal lords are mocking us...

Executive Order 13653 - Preparing the United States for the Impacts of Climate Change; Revoked by: Trump EO 13783, 28 March 2017.

Biden reinstated EO 13653 on his first day in office.🤦‍🤡

Apparently referencing the original Agenda 21.

15 U.S. Code § 2933

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
At this rate big pharma will surpass the military industrial complex for the fattest, most obese, bloviated government spending hog on the farm...

twitter.com...

One stop shop, Pfizer depot.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Whoever the private owners of Vanguard is would explain a hell of a lot of what’s going on in the world today

The public is the 'private owners' of Vanguard, they are the owners of the funds and therefore the company. It would help if people look into why Vanguard was created and the benefit of investing with them versus a different ETF or investment firm.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Let no forget that Pfizer is now mostly China, they are everywhere in NY as invited guess to vaccinate the children.

Most of the board in Pfizer is Chinese.

Soo we should find out who owns America this dasy.

Obviously politicians do not listen to the tax payer, they ignore our complain and crap on anybody that becomes to loud.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes nice one and well said Marg - the top shareholders of the most powerful corporation on planet Earth are so conveniently well hidden.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join