It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting Dr Day's NWO Predictions.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
First came across these recordings whilst looking at the Rockefeller's WHO connections and how they helped fund Bill Gates Senior's (eugenic) Planned Parenthood organisation.

Apparently the predictions about what to expect within the 'social and medical agenda' were made in a lecture by Planned Parenthood National Medical Director Dr. Richard Day given to a meeting of about 80 doctors of the Pittsburgh Pediatric Society on March 20th, 1969 and were reported by Dr. Lawrence Dunegan who was in attendance.

The 'New World System' described in the lecture really does sound pretty disturbing but when looked at in a modern day 2021 context also sounds pretty familiar and there's a short summation below with the full audio recordings linked underneath.

• Short Vid:

On March 20, 1969, Dr. Richard Day, the National Medical Director of the Rockefeller-sponsored "Planned Parenthood" told a meeting of the Pittsburgh Pediatric Society that "A New World System" would permanently transform the world. Dr. Day, who died in 1989, wanted to prepare the 80 or so physicians present.

Although the doctors were warned not to make recordings or take notes, Day's remarks were reported by Dr. Lawrence Dunegan who died in Jan 2004.

Full Audio Video Version

More info on Dr Day's lecture with the linked tape transcripts below and did find it interesting that it's said 'the new system will come in over a weekend in the winter' - also the 'order' is apparently in reference to the ‘Order of the Barbarians’.

Dr Richard Day

At the meeting on the 20th March 1969, Dr Day asked the attendees not to take notes or record what he was about to tell them. Something which Dr Dunegan said he found unusual for a professor to ask of his audience. The reason Dr Day implied was that there would be negative repercussions – possibly personal danger –  against him if it became widely known that he had talked about the information he was about to relay to the group. Dr Day told the group that what he was about to say would make it easier for them to adapt if they knew what to expect beforehand, something of an ambiguous statement which became clearer as Dr Day spoke.

Dr Dunegan got the impression that Dr Day was talking as an ‘insider’, rather than as a person who was presenting a theory or speaking in terms of retrospect. Dr Day’s knowledge was concrete as he talked about the future and the strategies of people and organisations that had a defined plan for the world, and were in a position to make sure that plan was executed.

In introducing that there were those who had a plan for the world, Dr Day also informed his audience that there was a timescale, and that much of what they wanted would be achieved through plans that were already set in motion. Dr Dunegan recalls Dr Day saying “We plan to enter the twenty-first century with a running start. Everything is in place and nobody can stop us now…”, and that he felt relatively free to talk about this to those he considered friends. Dr Day referred to the plans of those in power as being ‘much bigger than communism’.

When talking about the people who had the power to devise and implement such plans, Dr Day stated that they were not primarily in public office, but were people of prominence who would be known to the public through their occupations or private positions. This ties-in with what we know about the globalist elite today, primarily consisting of families involved in operating large-scale financial institutions, European royalty, and other extremely wealthy individuals.

Also important to note that although Dr Lawrence Dunegan recounted the lecture notes back in 1969 he didn't transcribe them to audio until 1988 and there's a website below which tracks the modern progress of the predictions by citing realworld examples.

Our analysis is based on the  taped interview with Dr Dunegan in 1988 when he recollected his memories of the meeting in 1969. In the analysis of events since the meeting in 1969, we have primarily used 1988 as a starting point because Dr Dunegan could not possibly have knowledge of future events.

The Revelations Of Dr Richard Day

• Tapes transcript:

Text / PDF

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well now, the plan is as clear as day.

a reply to: karl 12

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Excellent choice for a thread. This topic just can't be shared enough, in my opinion. You've come across as a very thorough researcher and as one thirsty for more and deeper knowledge, so I'll share a post I wrote on the topic of Dr Day, Mt Sinai School of Medicine (where Dr. Day was a professor of pediatrics), Alan Guttmacher, Planned Parenthood, American Eugenics Society, and more

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is so disturbing and we can see so much of what Dr. Day predicted has come to pass.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I came across those tapes/transcripts in a reply to you a few months back.

Reminds me of "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, An Introduction Programming Manual" dated May 1979 was uncovered quite by accident on July 7, 1986 when an employee of Boeing Aircraft Co. purchased a surplus IBM copier for scrap parts at a sale, and discovered inside details of a plan, hatched in the embryonic days of the "Cold War" which called for control of the masses through manipulation of industry, peoples' pastimes, education and political leanings. It called for a quiet revolution, putting brother against brother, and diverting the public's attention from what is really going on.

According to the document [PDF], Energy systems are the same in understanding economic systems as they both mirror each other and aviation models for shock testing on populations. Fiat inflation is an energy theft system, to put nation states into forever debt, all by design. Manipulate, steer, destroy economies from micro to macro level on economies over TIME with the goal of creating a one world global government. Supposedly, Bitcoin is designed with no energy loss.

Claimed author and from Rex Research
It's like the old cold war era playbooks are now being used on the world population.

ATS threads:
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars On American People (2013)

Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars and the Current crisis (2008)

Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars (2007, high volume thread)

DOE’s 17 National Laboratories will serve as the backbone of the coming quantum internet, which will rely on the laws of quantum mechanics to control and transmit information more securely than ever before.

Chris K. Mellon tells us about the spinning one arm guy that torments the DOE.🤪😂
edit on 22-11-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Chris K. Mellon tells us about the spinning one arm guy that torments the DOE.🤪😂

What a doofus that Mellon. These cogs in the globalist bureaucracy always make me think of the term "the banality of evil." I believe I know the story he's mangling there...

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

I'll share a post I wrote on the topic of Dr Day, Mt Sinai School of Medicine (where Dr. Day was a professor of pediatrics), Alan Guttmacher, Planned Parenthood, American Eugenics Society, and more

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great stuff Zosimov and that school does pop up in the Gates family background quite a bit, it's also connected to eugenicist sociopath David Starr Jordan.

When it comes to Bill Gates Senior's Planned Parenthood then no surprise that their initial funding came from Rockefeller-Bayer Co. BASF and Hoechst who were basically I.G. Farben.

I.G. Farben were the 'largest donors to Hitler' and were known as the 'corporate sponsors of Auschwitz' (the death camp was a 100% subsidiary of IG Farben) - they are also one of the main reasons the Nuremberg code exists.

Would also say the Aspen Institute's Daniel Callahan involvement in the 'Ford-Rockefeller Program in Population Policy' is well worth a look and there are probably lots of folks out there who are completely unaware that Ford was a nazi and the Rockefellers funded the nazis.

Daniel Callahan also belonged to the Planned Parenthood Federation and was on its Margaret Sanger Award Committee.

If you're doing research on the insanely insane world of 'crypto-eugenics' then would say this article is an important one and the antics of Ezekiel Emanuel from the Rockefeller's 'Hastings Centre' are also well worth a look.

"They had to pursue a strategy … called “crypto-eugenics.” In essence, “You seek to fulfill the aims of eugenics without disclosing what you are really aiming at and without mentioning the word.” This is how the Eugenics Society conceived of its funding for the IPPF"

– Matthew Connelly, Fatal Misconception: The Struggle to Control World Population

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ah yes mate - apologies for not crediting you for sourcing that link and definitely thought it was a topic that needed revisiting - that site citing modern day examples is also a pretty revealing one.

Thought the 'New Difficult To Diagnose And Untreatable Diseases' part was rather interesting - the 'Education As A Tool For Accelerating Puberty' also seemed pretty relevant as 10 year olds are now being dosed up with 'puberty altering' drugs.

Likewise the parts about 'Travel Restrictions'; 'Changing Laws'; 'Food Control' and 'Falsified Scientific Research' also sounded pretty familiar.

Thanks for the 'Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars' pdf and thread links - will certainly be looking at those and when it comes to Dr Day's predictions then was also put in mind of this article regarding the Bilderberg/WEF's degenerate trans-humanist endgame.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Thanks for another great and informative comment, Karl

So interesting (ESPECIALLY now) that the medical establishment is wrapped up in this anti-human vile philosophy.

Hmmm.

Here's praying for more "white hats" to have the courage of Dr Lawrence Dunegan and speak out!
www.findagrave.com...
edit on 23-11-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

So interesting (ESPECIALLY now) that the medical establishment is wrapped up in this anti-human vile philosophy.

Yes it's an extremely dirty pseudoscience mate that has most probably caused the most human suffering in recent history (no matter how much 'public relations' money they spend on it).

Definitely synonymous with 'lower race' labels like human weeds, useless eaters, reckless breeders etc.. and the practise of selective genocide, death panels and forced sterilizations of the lower classes, immigrants, minorities, poor people etc.

The Rockefeller and Ford families were/are absolute advocates of eugenics (and Margaret Sanger) and also looks like the Carnegies were/are big fans as well.

It's been posted before but did find it telling that the Gates foundation chose to hold their London summit on the exact 100th anniversary of the first International Eugenics Conference in London - also that Bill Gates and Bill Gates Senior are closely related to the Rockefeller family.

Considering his PP background it probably also doesn't bode well that the recently deceased Bill Gates Senior was 'Co Chair' of the Gates Foundation and responsible for its 'guiding vision and strategic direction'.

ETMN posted this vid the other day and it shows eugenicist George Bernard Shaw discussing 'death panels' - I think it gives a pretty good indication of the psycho delusional mindset we're dealing with.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

Well now, the plan is as clear as day.

Thanks for the post mate and yes did find the part about 'weather as a weapon of influencing public policy' a pretty eyeopening one.

Especially as it turns out "The Rockefeller's have funded almost everything regarding climate".

From the tapes:

WEATHER CONTROL

There was a mention then of weather. This was another really striking statement. He said, "We can or soon will be able to control the weather." He said, "I'm not merely referring to dropping iodide crystals into the clouds to precipitate rain that's already there, but REAL control." And weather was seen as a weapon of war, a weapon of influencing public policy..

Don't know if you've seen it but thought there was a good vid below dealing with the historical reality of weather modification research and Project Cirrus back in 1947.

Also some pretty remarkable historical research below about the life (and convenient death) of Dr Harry Wexler.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I believe I know the story he's mangling there...

Hadn't seen that Mellon man clip before Gut - could you shed some light upon the tale?

From the Dunegan tapes:

"Everything Is In Place And Nobody Can Stop Us Now"

He said, as we listened to what he was about to present, he said, "Some of you will think I'm talking about Communism. Well, what I'm talking about is much bigger than Communism!"

Don't mean to keep banging on about the Rockefellers (and know I've posted it before) but did the quote above not remind you a bit of the quote below?

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

U.S. Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

Quotes

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Note that the pseudonym "Richard Kennett" in the following excerpts is confirmed as being Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green who has since publicly stated that the accounts are basically true and accurate. The full accounts can be found in Jim Schnabel's Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America's Psychic Spies.

"Within a few days, Puthoff and Targ arrived in Washington for a scheduled fund-raising tour of government offices. Kennett met them shortly after they had arrived at their hotel, and though it was close to midnight, he sat them down and told them the whole story, including the story of the floating arm.

"And so the goddamn arm --" said Kennett, winding up his story. "The thing was rotating, with this gray suit on, and it had a hook on it. It was a false arm. What do you think of that?"

And as Kennett pronounced the word that, there was a sharp, heavy pounding on the door to the hotel room, as if someone were intending to knock it down. Kennett had a mischievous streak. Was he playing some kind of practical joke here? Puthoff and Targ didn’t think so.

The pounding was so loud, it was frightening. After a moment, Targ went over to the window and hid behind the curtains. Puthoff stood inside the bathroom. Kennett went over to the door and opened it. 

Standing in the doorway was a man who at first glance was remarkable only by his unremarkableness.

He was nondescript and unthreatening, somewhere in middle age. He walked past Kennett very slowly, with a stiff gait, to the middle of the room, between the two beds. He turned around, and said in an oddly stilted voice,
"Oh! I guess...I must...be...in...the wrong...room."

And with that he walked out, slowly, stiffly, giving all of them time to see that one sleeve of his gray suit, pinned to his side, was empty."

The Military-Occult-Complex I call them. Why do we find Kit Green & Hal Puthoff back again (with your Mellon's & Elizondo's in tow) as a significant part of this Disclosure effort? Their earlier scams, imo, were either test runs or bungled, aborted efforts. Test runs make the most sense to me.

They want us to believe. Their narrative.

Dr. Green andThe Goblins of Langley

Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green - "Richard Kennett
edit on 23-11-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

They want us to believe

Actually, they need you to believe in one particular and specific kind of aliens. And they need you to forget about other kind of aliens.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Something like that is basically my guess too.

Full-spectrum-dominance. We're being hit from all sides.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Hey, no problem. It's a helluva challenge keeping up with all this stuff and reflecting on the past parallels with our lunacy present leading us off into a deep endless labyrinth with an abundance of shiny distractions and dead ends.

The Rockefeller's themselves may not have much ado with the current shenanigans, but rest assured their foundation $$$ and initiates sure as heck are following thru lock 'n step on the old plans at warp speed; this time perhaps relying on computer AI models to guide them which I believe one day will crash hard, but that will be several years from now, I think. 2030 or bust! I think alot of what is going on is not science, but academia black magick sorcery. You betcha I got my tin foil hat on tight.

As a little kid my grandfather would take me to Rockefeller Center during summer vacation. He would always stop and stare at this...

The inscription behind it is a paraphrase of Aeschylus which reads: "Prometheus, teacher in every art, brought the fire that hath proved to mortals a means to mighty ends." Only the illuminated one's receive the fire (mystery knowledge).

One time he asked, "Do you know what this statue represents." Nope. He replied, "a great storm is afoot once again that will challenge mankind and one day you will understand if you so choose to seek the truth behind the veil."

Obviously, I had no idea what the old man was talking about. Grandpa speaking in tongues again, whatever. A short time later a man wearing dark glasses, dark hat in a long dark trench coat walked up to my grandfather, they shook hands, spoke a few words in Hebrew and he left. Grandpa asked, do you know who that man was? No idea. Why that was Mr. Henry Kissinger, an old friend...You will read many fascinating achievements about him when you're mature and don't believe the media liars. It met nothing to me at the time, until many years later and that memory has been forever imprinted in my consciousness. I was always told by family that he was a car insurance salesman. He had one office on Long Island and another in Manhattan. I did not learn till a few decades later that indeed he was an insurance salesman, but nothing to do with cars. He created insurance policies only for the NY elites and one of those elites was Donald Trump. Mind blown.😳🧐

I've never been able to prove to my satisfaction, but my grandfather may of had some involvement with Kissinger Associates, Inc. back in the day because he made frequent visits to Rockefeller Center and his personal office was nearby to Kissinger's business office. So, it remains a mystery and some mysteries are better left buried.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Full-spectrum-dominance. We're being hit from all sides.

That read was a pretty wild ride Gut, thanks for sharing it - couldn't agree more about the 'convergence' either but don't think we've seen anything yet.

Could be nothing but when it comes to the UAP threat angle did see SETI's Seth Shostak was being quite specific laying down bets that humanity will meet 'non terrestrial AI' before the year 2030 (11:00) - also remember Elon being quite busy promoting the AI threat to pimp his brainchips - crazy times indeed.

It's a helluva challenge keeping up with all this stuff and reflecting on the past parallels with our lunacy present leading us off into a deep endless labyrinth with an abundance of shiny distractions and dead ends.

Ha that's extremely well described mate - not good on time at the mo but your post is a truly intriguing one.

Posted it a while back but regarding the Rockefeller's Prometheus fixation then it's been suggested that Gerald Feinberg's 1969 book 'The Prometheus Project' is being used as some sort of instructional manual.

Did you know the “goal” to create a transhuman universal consciousness hive mind via technology was openly admitted in the late 1960s?

The release of Dr. Gerald Feinberg’s “The Prometheus Project” in 1969 conveniently overlapped MK Ultra and the push for Violence Project, Woodstock and the counter culture movement, the Vietnam war draft, and so many social changes… It was also the same year that Dr. Jose Delgado’s “Physical Control of the Mind: Toward a Psychocivilized Society” was published. None of this is a coincidence.

Apparently it was all going on in the late sixties (including the Dr Day lecture).

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I heard of that book though never read it. Alot of planning, experimentation, and culture shock went down in the 60s for sure.

That is a very interesting vid share on the Prometheus project. I went on a hunt for a PDF and found one. Here's a PDF copy of that Prometheus book.

In it he thanks Russell Targ. Agree that mainstream science has been at a mental block when it comes to spiritual, God, soul. If you can't measure it, then it does not exist kind of limited thinking.

Puharich recruited Geller to SRI with Russel Targ (read his book "Do You See What I See? Memoirs of a Blind Biker" autobiography), and Harold Puthoff (why laser specialists?) which lead to Stargate/Grill Flame (bringing in Ingo Swann who talks about the Black Ops use of children in one of his last seminars before he died). Puharich took Geller to a turkey Farm with other psychic kids. Had him channel the "Council of Nine." (Deep rabbit hole)

From the vid (pg 146 of PDF link above) really stood out to me:

The study of Consciousness has gained alot of traction in the UFO community AND since 2020 corona war started with social distancing, no gathering, close/burn the churches, censorship that would make Stalin proud and whole lotta other fascist restrictions, along with the vax/mask insanity (submission) I think at least in part is about steering as much of the world population into their artificial consciousness construct, an 8th realm. Full force deluge of propaganda, continuous state of confusion and projection until mass psychosis sets in and many will be too exhausted to fight further and will latch onto anything that feels like a relief, a utopia, an escape, which is actually akin to a Venus flytrap. The Metaverse is just one of those pied piper illusion tools to corral the sheep for the eventual harvest (energy/your soul) into a Borg like matrix. Your avatar will dictate your social credit score. One fake world, one global gov't, one religion, one currency, one hive mind. The 1999 Matrix movie is becoming a documentary. Neo, save us! Well, I'm not participating! Nope, not going in the pod.

Look, it's already started...

Hey, look, is that a UFO?

The decades of all that CIA/MKULTRA/Stargate/Gateway experimentation is now making more sense, unfortunately. Soon we'll all have our personal IPv6 address implanted via neuro chip; won't even need a headjack like in Matrix, we'll be connected to a 5G grid all the time, anywhere. All travel will be eliminated because of digital soma Metaverse and the Book of Life will become the BIS blockchain ledger. If we all become like the character in 'Lawnmower Man' we'll all end up destroying each other.

Now, those Jack Parsons' Lab posters suddenly have new meaning.
Visit Earth...

...And other World's > JPL and NASA.

Newspaper clipping from vid:

Oddly enough a Skull & Bones book I been reading points out that 'individualism' is frowned upon in The Order. The bonesmen operate as a collective (collectivists) and personal gain is not a goal. I think times have changed just judging by John Kerry. This is also true in their mindsets towards the population, individualism is an enemy toward their goals.

Also from the vid:
The Future of Man by Pierre Teilhard de Chardin. (1881-1955) was a philosopher, paleontologist, and Jesuit priest. At the center of his philosophy was the belief that the human species is evolving spiritually, progressing from a simple faith to higher and higher forms of consciousness, including a consciousness of God, and culminating in the ultimate understanding of humankind’s place and purpose in the universe. The Church, which would not condone his philosophical writings, refused to allow their publication during his lifetime.

Regards to Seth Shostak vid, his timeline coincides with NASA Klaustradamus 2016:

WEF: 8 predictions for the world in 2030

8. “By the 2030s, we'll be ready to move humans toward the Red Planet.” What’s more, once we get there, we’ll probably discover evidence of alien life, writes Ellen Stofan, Chief Scientist at NASA.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wish I could star that post more that once mate and a very good analogy there about a Venus fly trap - did see that some politicians are starting to wake up but there also looks to be a current 'Schwab arrest' psyop in play.

Very nice to have a pdf copy of Feinberg's book and regarding the vid was thinking of doing a research thread on Jose Delgado (and related mind control tech) - apparently he was quite fond of experimenting on female psychiatric patients and his main funding came from the 'Office of Naval Research' and the 'Air Force AeroMedical Research Laboratory'.

Below are his twisted (but familiar sounding) views cited at the 1972 U.S. Congress MKUltra hearings.

"We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically manipulated. The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. This lacks historical perspective Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain".

Does sound reminiscent to the 'cog in the wheel' preachings of experimental psychologist Wilhelm Wundt who was funded, as always, by the Rockefeller Foundation.

Also came across this disturbing but rather entertaining vid in the archives which contains some pretty intriguing (selected) info on 'militarized telecom systems of cognitive control'.

Hey, look, is that a UFO?

Pic

edit on 25-11-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Well, I'm not participating! Nope, not going in the pod.

You're not alone there mate.

No cheeky pod for me either.

Did see this in the post interview though.

"We'll select out... the people who will survive are those who are also smart enough not to be deluded by our propaganda". 

link

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I briefly looked into Delgado several months back. Another Dr. Strangelove character. I'm sure some of that telecom brain wave research is now part of the Havana Syndrome phenomena along with smartphones. How many people everyday for hours on end have that 'smart' device held to their head/ear and even sleep with it.

Yes, that is a disturbing vid, and lord knows what they have today. The vid had a brief mention of 'Regina Dugan' former DARPA director, Google, Facebook, Clinton Global Initiative, Obama Administration...what a piece of work she is, freaky scary. She bounces all over, likely a covert minion tech spy for someone high above.

Former Diabolical Apocalyptic Research Projects Agency, Doomin' Dugan Proposes Pills and Tattoos to Replace Passwords (2 min twit video clip)

Source: Orwellian “solutions”

All in attendance at Bilderberg meeting 2017:

Red outline is Avril D. Haines, Former Deputy National Security Advisor, now: 7th Director of National Intelligence (DNI) in the Biden administration. Google, Palantir, et al were at the B meeting. From the list I didn't realize John Brennan is Senior Advisor, Kissinger Associates Inc.👀🧐

Everyone has heard of HAARP. Meet HARPA - the Biden-Harris Healthcare Advanced Research Projects Agency modeled after DARPA.

How I think some of it all may be connected:

💎💎💎💎💎💎
Gandalf: A palantir is a dangerous tool, Saruman.
Saruman: Why? Why should we fear to use it?
Gandalf: They are not all accounted for, the lost Seeing-stones. We do not know who else may be watching.
Source: Lord of the Rings

Tin foil hats so to speak may become a real marketing 'firewall' commodity in the coming years. I worked in association with big telecoms in the US, Britain, France, Germany, Spain (Telefónica), Italy, AUS, in developing ADSL broadband technology back in late 90s-early 2000s. Got first-hand experience on the power & control of big telecom industry. Mind boggling, even more so today when you consider the military industrial complex of full spectrum dominance agenda of bad vibrations across 5G smart grid cities. Welp, time to build a farraday cage to encapsulate my house or an off-grid marble-granite cave. Course, the evil geniuses probably have methods to circumvent such shielding. They'll probably end up distorting the Earth's natural Schumann resonances and doom us all; cut us off from the natural (god) spiritual consciousness of the Universe to steer us into the fake metaverse realm or some such nonsense backed by Delgado incarnate Elon Musk neurochip. Interestingly, according to some, the key to understanding (communicating?) with aliens, inter-dimensional beings (whatever you want to call the entities) is through our natural consciousness, which of course cannot be measured and drives those in the mainstream science academia nuts. On the flip-side today, me thinks a whole lotta stage magic and tiny crumbs of science toward more dystopian surveillance on cattle (human) management all in the interest of keeping us safe from the new invisible terrorists called Covid variants. We're now on the (digital) battlefield frontlines whether you like it or not.

Alan Moore interview demonstrates the power of magic(k). It's a mind blower!

DARPA Program Plan 562 - Project Pandora:

From 1965 to 1970, a study dubbed Project Pandora was undertaken to determine the health and psychological effects of low intensity microwaves, the so-called “Moscow signal” registered at the American Embassy in Moscow. Dr. Jose Delgado is covered in above short vid clip.

Physical Control of the Mind: Toward a Psycho-civilized Society (PDF copy)

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know."
― Donald Rumsfeld

top topics

<<   2 >>

join