It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Who Owns Big Pharma + Big Media? You’ll Never Guess'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
And when the pharm co. owns the antidote then those with a working brain may realize we've all been fkd.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
They will buy residential areas and only those that are taking the covid shot and their very soon starting boosters will be able to live in those areas.

The rest will be kicked out of their houses.

Seems possible. Time to move to another country I guess. I believe now it is all a game of " you are with us or against us ".

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: infolurker

You will own nothing and like it because you will be renting your property from Blackrock.

Looks like you've got that spot on there mate.

Corporations like Blackrock are buying up residential areas, offering above asking price, so they can charge you rent forever. "You'll own nothing and be happy."

Black rock also gets their money to buy your house straight from the federal reserve. That’s why there paying twice it’s value. They could pay ten times the value it doesnt matter. The federal reserve gives them the money, and they buy up all the property.
It’s way past time, guys

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

even the richest and smartest can be thought into the " Chinese Spider Web Trap ".

Not really mate - it's just the usual suspects setting up the same technology transfer as they did in Germany - some speculation here and here about the vast wealth involved.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Panartisis
a reply to: karl 12

Blackrock

The name should be investigated further as the symbology is minimal, black and white none the less, which we know symbolises the duality of God.
What I can see is Black and r9 o6 C3 k
The 963 represent falling from heaven to earth.
9 is the eye of knowledge, God. 6 man, 3 earth
Jay Z flashes the roc, with a v facing up and a v facing down. The k symbolises the palm of god, under God's, control or will... Which means no free will

Or is it, Tbh I'm just spit balling, everything could be fine and they all love us, we are not prisoners, now where's me cell I need to make a call.

Clink

Also Blackrock is in black and the background is white. So take what you will from that

This is really very interesting. Very Illuminati..... I have been talking about the spiritual end of things but I'm pretty sure it falls on deaf ears. People even on this site do not understand spiritual warfare and Armageddon. Armageddon is mentioned in Revelation.

Revelation 16:16 - And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...

The Bhagavad Gita describes the great war of Mahabharata and the dialogue between Sri Krishna and Arjuna the Charioteer

The war of Mahabharata has begun after all negotiations by Lord Krishna and others to
avoid it failed.

www.theroadtoarmageddon.com...
I would mention also that there are individuals who believe in Social Justice of a particular brand. We refer to them often as SJW or Social Justice Warriors. They seem to believe that only their particular brand of outlook is correct, for instance, we must all believe in the Climate Change Agenda which says that we must sacrifice our enjoyment of certain things for the cause of the "greater good". SJW's today seem to be particularly rooted in a Marxist ideology and believe that certain people must give up the fruits of their labor to certain other individuals, which the SJW's consider themselves to be the great arbiters or decision makers of what must be sacrificed and to who. It is really in my view a perversion of the truth as described in the Bhagavad Gita.

It is also, at the same time, a field of virtue and
goodness, of righteousness of the law. This activity of the
world is not a haphazard movement in any direction
whatsoever. It is a well-organised movement. It is a
systematised activity, which means to say, it is conditioned
by a law that is directing it. Though endless is the variety of
activity that is going on everywhere in this world, this
endlessness is rooted basically in a single orderliness. It is
not that anything is going anywhere, in any direction
whatsoever. There is a methodology in the universal
activity. This method is the law, so-called.

www.swami-krishnananda.org...
We are the actors in this world but the Supreme Being is the true arbiter no matter what any SJW believes. They may even have a temporal power over others. It seems that some individuals do indeed have a temporal power over most of us. It gives food for thought. Shall we be helpless people dependent on the others who have control over us, or shall we fight like Arjuna the Battle.

edit on 13-7-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Don't know how long it will be up but here's the main video from the OP article.

Also a pdf file of the main article:

PDF File

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

A massive computer system that could predict the future and keep society stable? Yep. The man who built & funded it was a banker, named Larry Fink. Back in 1986 his career collapsed, lost a $100 million dollar deal and became determined it would never happen again. He started a company called BlackRock and built a computer he called "Aladdin" or "Asset, Liability, Debt and Derivative Investment Network" housed in the apple orchards outside of Wenatchee, Washington, the "Apple Capital of the World."

His goal was to use the computer to predict, with certainity, what the risk of any deal or investment was going to be. This computer system constantly monitors the world, taking various events that it sees happening, and then compares them to events in the past. The system memory has the past 50 years, not just financial but many types of world events. It then targets possible dangers lying in the future and moves investments accordingly to avoid any radical change and keep the system stable. It proved to be incredibly successful & accurate.

Info taken from the Adam Curtis Docu-film HYPERNORMALISATION​

Here are 9 fascinating facts to know about BlackRock, the world's largest asset manager popping up in the Biden administration

As of 2020, Aladdin managed $21.6 trillion in assets, the largest money manager in the world.

Frontman Fink...Gimme more $$$, I need it all...

twitter.com...

Financial Backers of Global Coal - refer to the "Revealing the Financiers of the Coal Industry” link.

BlackRock becomes first to operate wholly owned China mutual fund biz

SHANGHAI, June 11 (Reuters) - BlackRock Inc (BLK.N) has become the first global asset manager licensed to start a wholly owned onshore mutual fund business in China, as the government opens up the country's $3.5 trillion mutual fund industry.
What a monster empire!

Video is informative & alarming presentation in a nutshell. How the hell is this even legal regards to BlackRock & Vanguard? Briefly mentioned was the Orsini family.

Pepe Orsini of the Roman Maximus Clan.
The Orsini bloodlines. (The Fearless Ones)
Knight of Malta, Tom Cruise donates to the Optimum Population Trust of Manchester, England. He and his father are major depopulationists. Both are tied to the Papal bloodline Orsini family a most powerful family in complete control of the conspiracy. Pepe Orsini is the grey Pope working with his Black Pope in his Society Of Jesus.

The Orsini (Maximus/Orso) family are the Zoroastrianist shadow hierarchy of the Jesuit Order.

The "Illuminati" is only one of the six current heads that make up "the Beast" and there is a head to that beast... a woman who rides that beast, the evil Queen Hephzibah (the matriarch who is said to be the reincarnation of Semaramis).

Pepe Orsini is from the Egyptian Ptolemaic Dynasty Rulers and 1 of the 13 Zoroastrian Bloodlines of the Illuminati.

Pinned tweet on @Project Syndicate.

Christine LaGarde is an interesting woman, deep into the occult, astrology and gematria.

NWO > International Economic Order.

The United Nations had a New World Order Project site but mysteriously was taken down about 1 year ago. Here's the site Archived. "Happytalism" paradigm (I guess that died) went from year 2050 to 2030 and $30 Trillion to I guess now $50 Trillion according Larry Fink (see tweet above).

How they plan to make us happy? A vax that removes human emotions & tricks the brain, connected to the hive mainframe (recall all those satellites being launched) via IoT device.? See the movie "The Giver".

That Dutch video is also posted on Lew Rockwell + Transcript.

United States of BlackRock or “The fourth branch of government” will own everything and we will own nothing and every transaction right down to a pack of gum will eventually be tracked via CBDCs. Klaus is not joking. The overlords are too powerful and resistance is futile or so they want us to believe. How wonderful.🙄👎

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

bow down to the corporate overlords

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I mean the biggest joke to gaslight a conspiracy theorist is to give them a tin foil hat, oh the irony in the possibility that a tin foil hat maybe required to block dangerous brain changing frequencies

I have theorised a few times of how the mass data collecting was being fed into a machine to predict future events

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Lock Step

edit on 7142021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Bloody great post there mate and that 'Hypernormalisation' documentary looks to be a very interesting watch (another one on the list lol).

Regarding Fink's exhortations for the 50 trillion needed to enact the Davos agenda (and exploit the 'large opportunities' of a 'net zero world') then thought there was a pretty relevant, excellent and disturbing article below

• Also some info in there about Project Syndicate being funded by George Soros, Bill Gates and the Google News Initiative.

How so? Well, here’s Mark Carney in his own words describing how net-zero climate solutions are “the greatest commercial opportunity of our time”:

Companies, and those who invest in them and lend to them, and who are part of the solution, will be rewarded. Those who are lagging behind and are still part of the problem will be punished.

But how will they be punished? Why, by being shut off from their access to private finance, of course! (And if “private” finance won’t play along with the globalists’ game, they’ll be shut off, too!)

Private finance is judging which companies are part of the solution, but private finance, too, is increasingly being judged. Banks, pension funds and asset managers have to show where they are in the transition to net zero.

It’s the offer you can’t refuse straight from the don of the globalist banking/climate mafia. Who could say no?

Oh, and here’s the best part. In order to enforce this new global climate fascism, small companies are now going to be saddled with an entirely new, unbelievably burdensome reporting regime that will require them to confess not only their own climate sins, but those of their suppliers and contractors and even the end users of their products

Here's What's Coming Next

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The United Nations had a New World Order Project site but mysteriously was taken down about 1 year ago. Here's the site Archived. "Happytalism" paradigm (I guess that died) went from year 2050 to 2030 and $30 Trillion to I guess now $50 Trillion according Larry Fink (see tweet above).

Definitely a bit sinister sounding and wonder just how indoctrinated you have to be to swallow that one.

No wonder they took it down.

'Happytalism'

The United Nations New World Order Project is a global, high-level initiative founded in 2008 to advance a new economic paradigm, a new political order, and more broadly, a new world order for humankind, which achieves the UN’s Global Goals for Sustainable Development by 2030, and the happiness, well-being, and freedom of all life on Earth by 2050. 

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

United States of BlackRock or “The fourth branch of government” will own everything and we will own nothing and every transaction right down to a pack of gum will eventually be tracked via CBDCs.

Scary stuff which definitely needs resisting mate - used to think this picture and these diagrams held some relevance but they obviously need an urgent update.

When it comes to the WEF then I think the best course of action is to expose to as many people as possible its Nazi origin and the Nazi background of its leader Klaus Schwab.

Same goes for Bilderberg.

edit on 14-7-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Two Dutch banks in that picture, I'll be digging a little bit on that one...very interesting

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

bow down to the corporate overlords

Yes didn't work out too well in Poland last time everybody did that.

See 1:00

Thought this one involving Bayer (and Auschwitz) was well worth a watch.

This Lesson Of History Cannot Be Forgotten

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

Two Dutch banks in that picture, I'll be digging a little bit on that one...very interesting

Happy digging mate and please post if you unearth anything - when it comes to global finance then it does look like truly colossal sums of money are being shifted for purpose and a while back the Pope (of all people) endorsed this..

Pope Francis plans to ‘fix’ global capitalism – with the help of the Rothschilds, Rockerfellers and Mastercard

The Vatican has announced it will form a “historic partnership” with big business, known as the Council for Inclusive Capitalism..

And make no mistake: this is no mere talk shop, but rather a vast undertaking that involves 'more than $10.5 trillion in assets under management, companies with over $2.1 trillion of market capitalization, and 200 million workers in more than 163 countries.'

link 1 / 2

There's also 1.4 billion reasons to imagine why the Pope did that.

edit on 14-7-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

When it comes to the WEF then I think the best course of action is to expose to as many people as possible its Nazi origin and the Nazi background of its leader Klaus Schwab.

Same goes for Bilderberg.

Agree! The only chance we have is exposing them and waking people up. Dunno in your part of the world, but here in USA most Americans do not want to hear the truth. It's like you have to show them and practically have to play psychological games to not just convince them, but entice them to go research it for yourself.

Regarding ING, I had a post from 2019...

Dutch ING Bank is one of the largest in the world and is a member on the list of global systemically important banks.

ING’s orange lion goes way back to ING’s Dutch roots. Orange is the national colour of the Netherlands, and the lion the country’s national symbol. Several founding ING companies, banks and insurers, had or still have the lion in their logos.

Lion source

Therese Brouwer, ING Banker, Died in Ukraine Crash

Therese Brouwer, a managing director who headed an energy-finance unit at ING Groep NV, the largest Dutch lender, died in last week’s downing of Malaysian Air Flight MH17. She was 50.

Her team assists clients in financing thermal and renewable-energy power-regeneration assets. The group of 15 people was divided among Amsterdam, Madrid and Milan, according to a profile for a renewable-energy seminar in Lisbon in November 2013. The unit was part of ING’s commercial-banking division, which completed 10 deals in the renewable-energy sector in the first eight months of last year, according to an article in the Ciol CyberTimes Daily Newsletter.

"Riddles" Surround 36th Dead Banker Of The Year

52-year-old Belgian Geert Tack - a private banker for ING who managed portfolios for wealthy individuals - was described as 'impeccable', 'sporty', 'cared-for', and 'successful' and so as Vermist reports, after disappearing a month ago, the appearance of his body off the coast of Ostend is surrounded by riddles...

Dutch bank ING fined $900 million for failing to spot money laundering

The fine is not ING’s first for failing to prevent illegal transactions. In 2012 it paid a penalty of $619 million for facilitating billions of dollars worth of payments through the U.S. banking system on behalf of Cuban and Iranian clients.

They cited four examples where ING accounts were used for crime, most notably for bribes paid by telecommunications company VEON, formerly VimpelCom, in Uzbekistan. VEON settled U.S. and Dutch charges for $835 million in 2016.

ING is also big into art.

Why does ING have an art collection?

The Dutch aristocracy has a long lineage and quite powerful as you probably well know.

ETA: I think if I were to create a flow chart of all these shady elites, companies, foundations, etc. (which would take years) the map would be the size of a football field, with layers. Oh, what a web they weave.
edit on 15-7-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Sounds like the ING bank could give the Vatican bank a run for the money.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

fantastic man I've never seen this before.

Almost makes me think the nazis won the war and they have been playing the lie since the end of WW2
all their companies are still running and now they are finally switching over to the supreme 4th reich

# sake i hope not

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join