It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccine Kills you? The Vaccine This, The Vaccine That, it doesnt matter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I do think in Italy the number of vaccination is actually lower.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I do think in Italy the number of vaccination is actually lower.

Well these people were vaccinated and died so maybe Italy who did put it in the news cares a little.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: sprockets2000
I dont know why everyone thinks they need all this evidence. All i need to know is that this disease aint that dangerous and they really, REALLY, REALLLLLLLLY want me to take it, thats enough for me to not take it, dont need no conspiracy theory.

Depends on your age and if you have preexisting conditions. You under 40 and healthy then I wouldn't get it, but above that I would think about it and past 60 I would get it right away. COVID can go from nothing to really really bad very quickly, and I don't want to roll the dice as to which way it goes with me.

And this is why we have mutations (like the latest one, Delta) that are getting more and more virulent.

Seriously. The vaccine prevents one strain, however, the more people who catch it (even mild cases) means more opportunity for a mutation. And that will mean more lockdowns, more regulations, more mask protocols, etc, etc.

Your freedom of choice is dragging this thing out longer and longer and longer.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

I had a very hard time not touching my face 100 times more with the mask than without, so you getting the flu 3 times is not surprising.

LOl no. I don't touch my face or my mask. Once I put it on I keep it on, when I need to drink I only touch the elastic bands and I use new masks every 4 hour. (since my employer sends me a new box every week). There is no way I gave myself the flu 3x. If that was the case then I should have been infected with Covid as well and I never was. Doctor never tested for the flu, just said it was since the symptoms matched and I tested negative for Covid

You might not have given yourself the flu... but can you say your family members didn't give you the flu?

I used to teach. Kids are germ factories, and it's pretty common for teachers in their first few years to get a lot of things (flu, etc) that the older teachers don't get (toughened immune systems.)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Correct me if I'm wrong but,
Once you've been fully vaccinated you can still be a carrier, so the virus can still mutate, right? And a new mutations means the current vaccines at one point wont even work anymore.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

You might not have given yourself the flu... but can you say your family members didn't give you the flu?

I used to teach. Kids are germ factories, and it's pretty common for teachers in their first few years to get a lot of things (flu, etc) that the older teachers don't get (toughened immune systems.)

No I'm not 100% sure that didn't happen.
Kids are 22 and 23 years old, hardly left the house this last year and a half, studying from their room while being very afraid for the virus.
They did get the vaccine by their own choice btw.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

You clearly know nothing about my positions. I'm not your side or theirs. No feels here.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

Can. Yes. But significantly less likely. Just like you can still get a serious illness after vaccination, but it's extremely uncommon.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I'm going to look into that a bit more, because over here, where 70% of the population has gotten at least one shot and 43% is fully vaccinated, the media is saying that this is the exact reason why we have to keep wearing masks: because the vaccinated are still carriers.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I found your problem. The media.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

aw.... that really hurt! :/

I did not mean it to sound like that, the media translates everything our gov and 'experts' have to say to the public. There is no other way to keep up with their opinions. So yes, I read the morning paper every day, but am still left with my gut feeling that things are 'off'
If I listened to the media all the time I would have been vaccinated by now

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
in a nutshell

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

They're campaign to vaccinate all of us is not working. Most of the ones in my circle have not had it.

Unfortunately, they've almost all said they'd get it if they were offered cash to take it instead of things like gift certificates and lotto scratch tickets.

And since NC somehow has a $6 billion surplus I would not be surprised if NC starts paying folks to jab up.

As bad as I could use it I will pass even for cash, I do not trust this vaccine. After watching The Stand yesterday I think I'll take my chances on Survival of the Smartest.

After battling pollen season I'm back to normal now, which includes my normal allergies. My mom smoked while carrying me so I have dealt with sinus and allergy issues as far as I can remember.

I noticed yesterday people are still masking. About half from what I saw. My smoker's cough makes some people jump still.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

It wasn't meant as a dog at you. I was merely saying the media has a vested monetary interest in making you think there is a need to tune in to them.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Unless you spend time with at risk people. Then it might make sense to get it to lower the risk of passing it on to them. Only reason I got the vaccine was because of my parents, otherwise I probably would not have.

At 61 and healthy I'm not in fear of the virus, and I'm also not in fear of the vaccine, so it made sense to me to get it. My kids got it because their college requires it to attend in person, and if we want to travel around the world it makes it easier. I also didn't want to risk weeks in a hospital either...lol

Sucks to be you

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

a reply to: Xtrozero

Unless you spend time with at risk people. Then it might make sense to get it to lower the risk of passing it on to them. Only reason I got the vaccine was because of my parents, otherwise I probably would not have.

But the 'vaccines' do not prevent transmission so what difference does that make?

It makes him ''feels' better like he said about the op.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Make you 'feels' like your parents are protected does it?

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Whatever you do or don't think about the vaccine, that's about right. The more pushy they get, the less anyone wants to go along with them.

It's like ... wait. a. second ...

Hell, the more they do this, the more I want to get unvaccinated just to tick them off.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376
No, it's a data based fact. I leave the feels to you. Unless you want to show the data that backs you up.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What if it's a double bluff though?

Make people think they desperately want you to take the vaccine so you kick up a stink about freedom and all the negative spin about the vaccine is disinfo put out by them?

Then loads of people die or get sick and can't afford health bills and die but it's not their fault as they tried to get you to take jabs.....

originally posted by: ketsuko

Whatever you do or don't think about the vaccine, that's about right. The more pushy they get, the less anyone wants to go along with them.

It's like ... wait. a. second ...

Hell, the more they do this, the more I want to get unvaccinated just to tick them off.

edit on 10/7/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join