It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccine Kills you? The Vaccine This, The Vaccine That, it doesnt matter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

All I have right now is a lot of GUT FEELING and I trust that more then anything else since it almost never fails me.
Gut feeling telling me that something is not right with this whole pandemic/vaccine... gut feeling telling me not to take the vax.

How old are you and are you healthy? Your Gut Feelings have been fed like gas on a fire every which way...They have been doing so many things that do not make sense. Like lockdown schools, over a year lockdown of the economy, doing crap like NYC putting sick in nursing homes, mask off, mask on, 2 masks on, no masks if you are vacced... 6 feet, stays on surfaces 24 hours then not, then you get it outside then not...all of it is not very credible.

Then we had the whole election year where no matter what Trump said it was a lie and/or wrong, but now we are seeing that he was more right than wrong, much more right than Fauci or so called experts driving all this crap above, which Trump was pretty much against it all.

So in the end the vacc is still considerably less of a risk then the virus itself, but it is your choice.

edit on 10-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Data be damned, I got the feels.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Completely against covid vaccine passport to attend school. Ridiculous.

It really sucks, my 2 boys really didn't care one way or the other though. They are both in higher level classes that need to be in person. This last year delayed my one boy by a semester not being in person. One of his classes started with 80+ and when he dropped 3 were left. He was 4.0 last year and on the midterm that he studied for 2 weeks got a high 38...lol

That is what happens when all you get is a power point from the teacher. What he is taking you can't google it either to watch a lecture.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Just sad.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: sprockets2000
I dont know why everyone thinks they need all this evidence. All i need to know is that this disease aint that dangerous and they really, REALLY, REALLLLLLLLY want me to take it, thats enough for me to not take it, dont need no conspiracy theory.

Depends on your age and if you have preexisting conditions. You under 40 and healthy then I wouldn't get it, but above that I would think about it and past 60 I would get it right away. COVID can go from nothing to really really bad very quickly, and I don't want to roll the dice as to which way it goes with me.

You mean the flu? Yeah the flu can be a real killer. Especially if you’re old or already doing bad.
Chicken soup and rest really helps though.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

You mean the flu? Yeah the flu can be a real killer. Especially if you’re old or already doing bad.
Chicken soup and rest really helps though.

Do you think COVID is lesser than the common flu?

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I'm in Europe, different politics, but the virus/vax/mask/lockdown concerns here are just the same.

I'm 45, I smoke, I dealt with cancer, I believe the virus is very real.
I also work in sales, meet about a hundred different people every day, a lot of them who wont keep their distance. I wear a mask all day, keep my hands out of my face and so far it seems that what I do is enough to not become infected.
Besides that, I had the 'flu' 3 times in the last 13 months (according to my doc). You should know that I never had a flu since I was 25 years old and never even had a fever in the last 15 years! Now I get the flu 3x? while protecting myself from a corona virus? I tested negative for covid every time.

My Gut feeling has been active for much longer then this epidemic but even since it started I was never wrong even once about what I felt was going to happen, how the virus would spread, what politicians would do, etc...

At this point I'm not getting the vaccine and Im well aware of the risk I'm taking, but my gut feeling also tells me that it won't matter because the shot will become mandatory over here in a matter of months. So whatever my feelings, whatever the 'evidence' or theories, it simply won't matter

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Just sad.

The sad part is the college is allowing anyone to drop any class anytime they want with zero repercussion, so whether you take like 10 credits or 21 it is the same price. All it means you end up paying an extra year of tuition...lol Or dad does.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The sad part is the college is allowing anyone to drop any class anytime they want with zero repercussion, so whether you take like 10 credits or 21 it is the same price. All it means you end up paying an extra year of tuition...lol Or dad does.

Same over here. My kid is in Uni and hasn't seen a classroom on the inside this year. The professors teach online they record the course and at the end of the year the students take their exams. So this year, she failed all her classes except two. But no worries, because they can just do them again next year and they get all their credit back... I'm looking at at least one extra year of paying tuition :/
But what else can we do? It's not their fault and the classes are designed to be taught inside a classroom in front of a live professor, not to be in a movie clip they can watch over and over again until they figure it out on their own, not everyone can learn that way

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

At this point I'm not getting the vaccine and Im well aware of the risk I'm taking, but my gut feeling also tells me that it won't matter because the shot will become mandatory over here in a matter of months. So whatever my feelings, whatever the 'evidence' or theories, it simply won't matter

I had a very hard time not touching my face 100 times more with the mask than without, so you getting the flu 3 times is not surprising.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

But what else can we do? It's not their fault and the classes are designed to be taught inside a classroom in front of a live professor, not to be in a movie clip they can watch over and over again until they figure it out on their own, not everyone can learn that way

Professors are being lazy too, hard to reach by email and say crap like re-watch the PowerPoint lol. High School wasn't any better. With my other son I'm like what the hell are the teachers doing if they don't have class and no time to check homework etc...

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

a reply to: sprockets2000

So facts and data not required, just your feels.

I feel that the facts have been suppressed, distorted, and manipulated for a broader agenda. You, on the other hand, feel that the "facts" we are being force fed are just peachy.

It's all "feels", man.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I feel that the facts have been suppressed, distorted, and manipulated for a broader agenda. You, on the other hand, feel that the "facts" we are being force fed are just peachy.

It's all "feels", man.

I think the same as you, but the reason was more like no one really knew what the hell they were doing, so they were flailing around like chickens not wanting to do the "wrong" thing. I don't think they were smart enough to have a secret agenda.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000
I dont know why everyone thinks they need all this evidence. All i need to know is that this disease aint that dangerous and they really, REALLY, REALLLLLLLLY want me to take it, thats enough for me to not take it, dont need no conspiracy theory.
100% with you.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I had a very hard time not touching my face 100 times more with the mask than without, so you getting the flu 3 times is not surprising.

LOl no. I don't touch my face or my mask. Once I put it on I keep it on, when I need to drink I only touch the elastic bands and I use new masks every 4 hour. (since my employer sends me a new box every week). There is no way I gave myself the flu 3x. If that was the case then I should have been infected with Covid as well and I never was. Doctor never tested for the flu, just said it was since the symptoms matched and I tested negative for Covid

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

If you think the flu is the same as covid you are quite wrong.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
How do you know the vaccine is even real?
Maybe it's a flu repackaged with the pcr test, made to implement china style social credit scoring?

Gates, the nerd boys wet dream to control the meanies calling him out for chillin on perv island?

Even the side effects sound like theater.

With many shots getting found out to be just saline, it looks probable.

I'm sure all 148 conspiracies are correct...

I like the one where it creates a real Children of Men scenario. One just needs to ask how does all procreation stop? How about a shot given to everyone for a virus, but it is the key to reducing the population to 500 million.

How do you handle all of the information and deaths?

example
her Dr said he had never seen anything like the brain swelling in this young woman. The stories are multitude!

Camilla Canepa, the 18-year-old from Sestri Levante vaccinated with AstraZeneca, died

Meanwhile, the day before yesterday at San Martino a 34-year-old woman from Savona was hospitalized who, while at work in the Tigullio, felt a severe headache and went independently to the emergency room of the polyclinic. The first tests carried out revealed a low level of platelets in the blood. The woman reported being vaccinated in Alassio on May 27 with the first dose of AstraZeneca. A

www.italy24news.com...
www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

a reply to: sprockets2000

So facts and data not required, just your feels.

It's all "feels", man.

The thing is..too many so called facts, by all sides of the issue. Who knows what the actual facts are? Some things can be accepted, but too much grey area..and a lot of bullsh#t sprinkled on top.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I agree and mRNA should have being in the research filed for a lot longer. The mRNA arent yet ready for human use. They are using the mRNA vaccines to push for covid vaccine passport for whatever their agenda is.

Whatever that be agenda 21 or the great reset our leaders, polticans most of them dont have our best interests at heart.

I had seen a site that has collected news papers dating back from the 60s,70s and coronavirus has happened before in the past. But it didn't cause a massive lockdown or global stop of flights, tourism.

Something is clearly odd.

Coronavirus is not a new virus.
edit on 10-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

If you think the flu is the same as covid you are quite wrong.

You are correct but the plot behind it is about money and control. The information in this video proves the intent to release the virus and use the pre created vaccine.

include grant gm 63228
02:52
and a123946
02:58
two grants that resulted in the issuance
03:01
of
03:01
united states patent 727-9327
03:07
that patent was specifically the direct
03:11