It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Insanity behind Covid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Apparently there are 2 [two] flocks of sheep. The head shepherd of one flock is Dr. Fauci and the responsible parties of the other flock is Q and Alex Jones.

Immunology is a complex subject. I guess it boils down to " who do you trust"

Sometimes we should take our own advice.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: St0rD
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

The old normal is dead for.

Ironically, most people I know took the vaccine in order to get back to normal. Little did they know just how much deceived they actually are. Can you believe last week my own Prime Minister claimed out of his ass that all of this was just the very beginning?

My conclusion is enjoy it while it lasts. Clearly the next 10 years will be painful beyond words. Our little illusions will be shaken like never before and if you're smart you will now start to learn about how to live in the moment of now. Gratitude is key.

Better late than never

Which PM was that?

Ours in the UK is lifting restrictions on 19th July.

Because vaccines are working.

How many times has your PM pushed out your reopen date again? Too many times to count.

How do you know the vaccines are working? Because your government told you so?

You’re discombobulated. You said it yourself.

OK. I'll tell you. Once:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Can you not count past 1?

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I find it funny in all the CoNViD threads the leftist jump on in and tell you
“Vaccines are good vaccines are working” , “Because government said so”

Always the same toolkits as well same ol same ol I stand by my side because my leftism says so.

Even after the lies false projections and straight up BS we always see the same damn bootlickers fresh off a BBC, CNN bender telling me too trust governments with great histories of lying.

Even after all the threads exposing the hypocrisy of our government and the not elected bodies that run them (CFR, Bilderberg, Tri Lateral Commission) they still call BS, because their indoctrination benders I feel have so thoroughly corrupted and destroyed their minds.

In closing “I’m from government I’m here to help” are the most untrue words and scary ever spoken to anyone who will never need governments help. But it seems to you leftist all you wish and ask for.

Like that Ethan character from the YT inter webs says “if the government told you to do it, you don’t even need to think about it”

But as my name says I’m a sane thinker I question everything especially a non pandemic that never stayed above the WHO threshold, so as a previous poster said

You facists keep doing you

As a side note I’ll say anything to anyone’s face I don’t shy away from debate or conflict usually the first prevents the second, unless your arguing with a leftist idiot, cause we all know they pick the second then run. I welcome either option.

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking

Always the same toolkits as well same ol same ol I stand by my side because my leftism says so.

Even after the lies false projections and straight up BS we always see the same damn bootlickers fresh off a BBC, CNN bender telling me too trust governments with great histories of lying.

Even after all the threads exposing the hypocrisy of our government and the not elected bodies that run them (CFR, Bilderberg, Tri Lateral Commission) they still call BS, because their indoctrination benders I feel have so thoroughly corrupted and destroyed their minds.

In closing “I’m from government I’m here to help” are the most untrue words and scary ever spoken to anyone who will never need governments help. But it seems to you leftist all you wish and ask for.

Like that Ethan character from the YT inter webs says “if the government told you to do it, you don’t even need to think about it”

But as my name says I’m a sane thinker I question everything especially a non pandemic that never stayed above the WHO threshold, so as a previous poster said

As a side note I’ll say anything to anyone’s face I don’t shy away from debate or conflict usually the first prevents the second, unless your arguing with a leftist idiot, cause we all know they pick the second then run. I welcome either option.

SaneThinking

Except I'm not a "leftist" unless your definition of such is anyone who is not MAGA hat wearing Fanatic.

I'm a Brit, by the way.

Keep up with your cowardly keyboard warrior insults from behind the safety of your screen.

It's all you've got.

I don't watch CNN.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking

SaneThinking

Then post some evidence that they are not working here in the UK.

Rather than just call folk that disagree with you "leftists" and fling insults at them.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

My mom taught me well. She said which ever way the crowd is running
go the other way.

(post by Joneselius removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yeah right the vaccines are working because of the low numbers in hospital show it..

Just like the very high numbers during the same time period last year. What they were lower last year.... that's not true surely the seasonal effect isn't responsible for a coronavirus infection?

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Well this may shed a little light on why the insanity is over the top.

Not that it comes as much of a surprise to many of us.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure a lot of people understand the huge impact that vaxination has had on humanity or they wouldn't be so scared of it.

People talk about the human immune system like it's something magical but history can clearly show us that is not really the case.

The fact that so many people are here and able to talk a lot of tosh and not have a covid jab is because countless millions either had a vaxination or survived some godawful pandemic in the past.

Take a look at mortality rates and infant mortality from a few hundred years ago.

Why people think that medicine is somehow superior to just hoping for the best baffles me, it really does.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The new Stelter variant definitely causes psychosis.
Victims symptoms include hallucinatory feelings of moral superiority, an urge to wag fingers at others and a tendency to say "tut tut" at any opinion not their own.
Advanced cases develop into mini mussolini syndrome, complete with over exaggerated gesturing, face pulling and threats.

There may eventually be a cure but even when covid is removed from the equation it's possible that the sufferers will latch on to the next available source to renew their licence to be awful, judgemental and condescending.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Yeah right the vaccines are working because of the low numbers in hospital show it..

Just like the very high numbers during the same time period last year. What they were lower last year.... that's not true surely the seasonal effect isn't responsible for a coronavirus infection?

Well yes. The low numbers in hospital as opposed to the recent spike in infection.

What's your point?

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I noticed.

The rest of his post was quite pertinent, though.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I work on a mobile covid testing site and I was accused of comiting crimes against humanity for participating in the covid by someone online last week.

I'd take it on the chin mate.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I don't understand this whole thing. Since the start last year, I know a few people who "tested positive" but never got sick, and through my job, I know *ALOT* of people, though mostly in PA.
My state (PA) was supposedly hard hit, (beside the old folks home story), but I've been having a tough time finding anyone who actually knows someone who became ill. Everyone has a story of my friend at work knows someone who was in the hospital, or my cousin knew someone who died from it, but never "oh, Jim, my neighbor died"
That, coupled with the changing, sometimes daily safety procedures, made me realize the whole thing was bul!$&it.

SnrRog
edit on 7/5/2021 by snrRog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join