It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Insanity behind Covid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
What is so unfair about this?

You have options and you have a responsibility to others?

You can wear a mask or you could change jobs if wearing a mask upsets you that much or you can have one of the vaccenes.

I think that's pretty reasonable as far as choices go.

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: St0rD

You have to get tested so many times, I don't have to get tested, but I was told last week I have to wear a mask indefinitely if I choose not to be vaccinated at work, it's so unfair.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'm not sure a lot of people understand the huge impact that vaxination has had on humanity or they wouldn't be so scared of it.

People talk about the human immune system like it's something magical but history can clearly show us that is not really the case.

The fact that so many people are here and able to talk a lot of tosh and not have a covid jab is because countless millions either had a vaxination or survived some godawful pandemic in the past.

Take a look at mortality rates and infant mortality from a few hundred years ago.

Why people think that medicine is somehow superior to just hoping for the best baffles me, it really does.

Oh, I completely understand the ramifications behind vaccines. I trust that they helped eradicate some diseases that would have otherwise ravaged humanity. However, Covid is not one of them.

There is absolutely no reason to justify the need to vaccinate 7 billions people for Covid. All things considered, our ancestors would probably totally be ashamed of us seeing how easily we are being put on our knees by this new coronavirus. This "pandemic" is nothing like the real ones we had to overcome in our history. You know, the kind of pandemic that literally killed millions of people in an instant.

Vaccines didn't exist back then, yet we are still here on ATS talking. You're telling me science is the only reason humanity is still thriving but the truth is we are naturally built towards survival. Vaccination is only one more tool at our disposal... nothing more, nothing less.

So, the eradication of Smallpox, for example, had nothing to do with the Smallpox vaccine?

www.cdc.gov...

That was one pretty effective tool. No?

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

I'm not sure a lot of people understand the huge impact that vaxination has had on humanity or they wouldn't be so scared of it.

People talk about the human immune system like it's something magical but history can clearly show us that is not really the case.

The fact that so many people are here and able to talk a lot of tosh and not have a covid jab is because countless millions either had a vaxination or survived some godawful pandemic in the past.

Take a look at mortality rates and infant mortality from a few hundred years ago.

Why people think that medicine is somehow superior to just hoping for the best baffles me, it really does.

Oh, I completely understand the ramifications behind vaccines. I trust that they helped eradicate some diseases that would have otherwise ravaged humanity. However, Covid is not one of them.

There is absolutely no reason to justify the need to vaccinate 7 billions people for Covid. All things considered, our ancestors would probably totally be ashamed of us seeing how easily we are being put on our knees by this new coronavirus. This "pandemic" is nothing like the real ones we had to overcome in our history. You know, the kind of pandemic that literally killed millions of people in an instant.

Vaccines didn't exist back then, yet we are still here on ATS talking. You're telling me science is the only reason humanity is still thriving but the truth is we are naturally built towards survival. Vaccination is only one more tool at our disposal... nothing more, nothing less.

But vaccines did exist back then:

www.jenner.ac.uk...

Interestingly, from the article, there were Antivaxxers in the 1840's. Mostly religious zealots, apparently.

Nothing changes....

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

A few English Ordinal matches.. I posted these before. Expand the ciphers, add more entries to the calculator, cross reference the numbers.. the answer to everything is in the Gematria code. Everything.

gematrinator.com...
edit on 6-7-2021 by EA006 because: Added Calc' link

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You are sheep , and don’t even begin with “ I did my homework & research on the vaccine “
YOU ARE THE RESEARCH and Dr Foul Cheese is very guilty of crimes against humanity

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThothHermes
You are sheep , and don’t even begin with “ I did my homework & research on the vaccine “
YOU ARE THE RESEARCH and Dr Foul Cheese is very guilty of crimes against humanity

Who was that aimed at? Who are you replying to?

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

There post is gone now ! It was not at you ! I tagged the post, but its gone now ? Oh well lol . The mods or I mean the CIA are busy today warning & pulling posts . Lol

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

There post is gone now ! It was not at you ! I tagged the post, but its gone now ? Oh well lol . The mods or I mean the CIA are busy today warning & pulling posts . Lol
I do enjoy a good bowl of chilli though.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I do enjoy a good bowl of chilli though.

Fair enough. Love bowl of red. No beans or tomatoes though. Maybe some dark chocolate?

Grow my own chillies. Nagas are coming along nicely. Scotch bonnets too.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Cincinnati style with noodles ? Or without?

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

No, I don't think people think that way at all, but then YOU are trying to make this about medicine...it's not!

The Covid vaccine isn't an medical product at all, it is some kind of ENGINEERING project that failed badly in it's alpha test stage...they went ahead and pushed to deployment anyway. In no other industry would this have happened!

In software we have this "thing" called an exception, it's really just an error, but we have our own names. Every single one of the adverse reports, world wide, are individual exceptions. All in the first round of real testing.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Right. I would modify it a bit and say herd stupidity is stronger than herd immunity.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Cincinnati style with noodles ? Or without?

You've lost me there! I thought it was Texas?

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Do you happen to have any kind of evidence to your claims?

originally posted by: Jimy718

No, I don't think people think that way at all, but then YOU are trying to make this about medicine...it's not!

The Covid vaccine isn't an medical product at all, it is some kind of ENGINEERING project that failed badly in it's alpha test stage...they went ahead and pushed to deployment anyway. In no other industry would this have happened!

In software we have this "thing" called an exception, it's really just an error, but we have our own names. Every single one of the adverse reports, world wide, are individual exceptions. All in the first round of real testing.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Anyone who thinks the Great Reset is a conspiracy is the ones who lap up every media lie that is being thrown their way. Seriously, the media could tell everyone that the sky is purple and their minions would be telling everyone that debated the sky is blue, as extremist.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I work on a mobile covid testing site and I was accused of comiting crimes against humanity for participating in the covid by someone online last week.

I'd take it on the chin mate.

Wow...a PCR tester...my hero. I wouldn't say you are committing crimes against humanity, as you aren't giving them the experimental jab...but you clearly aren't bothering to look into much of the issues with the testing.

Cognitive dissonance? Willfull ignorance? Just need a job? Either way, you should know...

PCR is HIGHLY susceptible to error and should not be used for diagnosis...especially a year and a half later with a crippled world economy among many other side effects of believing the hype.

In fact, using PCR caused a pseudo pertussis epidemic back in 2006.

Faith in Quick Test Leads to Epidemic That Wasn't

And those are the issues WITH a known disease. Let alone a novel virus. Which I still have yet to see any evidence of the virus isolation.

Clearly, the (political) science world has learned nothing since 2006. Or even back in the 90's when Dr. Mullis, the PCR's inventor said it should not be used for diagnosis of infection.

I think PCR was right to use...maybe for the first 3 months. But after that, they should have reevaluated and either developed something better or really started to question the results they were getting. But they (the moron politicians and administrators) didn't and here we are...in a non-scientific political quagmire.

So, my hero, thanks for supporting the theatrics of a non-scientific political quagmire.
edit on thppmTue, 06 Jul 2021 19:28:18 -0500k2107America/Chicago0628 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

edit on thppmTue, 06 Jul 2021 19:28:36 -0500k2107America/Chicago0628 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I just wrote a whole response and it didn't post.

Anyway...

I was gonna say something along these lines.

Wow...a PCR tester...my hero. I wouldn't say you are committing crimes against humanity, as you aren't giving them the experimental jab...but you clearly aren't bothering to look into much of the issues with the testing.

Cognitive dissonance? Willfull ignorance? Just need a job? Either way, you should know...

PCR is HIGHLY susceptible to error and should not be used for diagnosis...especially a year and a half later with a crippled world economy among many other side effects of believing the hype.

In fact, using PCR caused a pseudo pertussis epidemic back in 2006.

Faith in Quick Test Leads to Epidemic That Wasn't

And those are the issues WITH a known disease. Let alone a novel virus. Which I still have yet to see any evidence of the virus isolation.

Clearly, the (political) science world has learned nothing since 2006. Or even back in the 90's when Dr. Mullis, the PCR's inventor said it should not be used for diagnosis of infection.

I think PCR was right to use...maybe for the first 3 months. But after that, they should have reevaluated and either developed something better or really started to question the results they were getting. But they (the moron politicians and administrators) didn't and here we are...in a non-scientific political quagmire.

So, my hero, thanks for supporting the theatrics of a non-scientific political quagmire.
edit on thppmTue, 06 Jul 2021 19:29:31 -0500k2107America/Chicago0629 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

edit on thppmTue, 06 Jul 2021 19:30:36 -0500k2107America/Chicago0630 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

edit on thppmTue, 06 Jul 2021 19:31:05 -0500k2107America/Chicago0631 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

edit on thppmTue, 06 Jul 2021 19:31:48 -0500k2107America/Chicago0631 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

My wife and daughter recently got me supremely pissed off, when they refused my advice, and got the MRNA vaccines a week apart from each other.

Studies say the SARS COV 2 virus, also called the antigen, also called spike protein, will start to grow in your blood stream for 5 days after getting jabbed. After this, the immune system will usually succeed in flushing out the invader (or perhaps kill the vaccinated person in rare cases).

Lo and behold, my daughter and wife both started getting sick, around 5 days after getting jabbed, when their immune responses got strong.

Now I have gotten sick, although I did not get jabbed. I have a sore throat and unproductive cough.

None of us have been sick since 2019. Some coincidence. I am totally convinced it was the vaccine that caused this. I don't ever catch colds in the summer time.

As far as I'm concerned, the vaccine is overall worse than the virus. Some reasons...

1, injecting the vaccine directly into your shoulder muscles, and thus your blood stream, is probably more effective at infecting you than breathing in the virus indirectly.

2, Just because there is a vaccine, doesn't mean the virus is going to disappear. If the virus sticks around, a vaccinated person has basically doubled their viral exposure.

3, If the virus sticks around and everybody in a community is vaccinated, that's double the viral exposure for everybody.

4, There is no need to tax your immune system. It then has to recover and heal from that damage. If you get hit with another virus, while your immune system is still recovering, seems like there is greater risk of complications.

I suspect coronavirus will be with us again in heavier numbers come fall and winter.

I'm not sure if the numbers will be heavier or lighter or the same compared to last flu season.

My guess is probably close to the same, and it will be difficult looking at the numbers of cases and deaths to prove we're better or worse off from the vaccine.

But one thing we can be pretty sure of, if coronavirus persists, vaccinated people can blame non vaccinated people for it.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

Or even back in the 90's when Dr. Mullis, the PCR's inventor said it should not be used for diagnosis of infection.

Doesn’t matter how many times this gets repeated on ATS, he never said that.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

Studies say the SARS COV 2 virus, also called the antigen, also called spike protein, will start to grow in your blood stream for 5 days after getting jabbed. After this, the immune system will usually succeed in flushing out the invader (or perhaps kill the vaccinated person in rare cases).

No studies say this, which is why you can cite none. The vaccine does not contain a virus.

Lo and behold, my daughter and wife both started getting sick, around 5 days after getting jabbed, when their immune responses got strong.

The immune response is strongest after the second jab. A single dose of the Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccine has been shown to be more than 80 percent effective at preventing hospitalisation, around three to four weeks after the jab in the over 80s.
I'm sorry to hear they got sick, but it's much more likely they caught something before or around the time of vaccination.

Now I have gotten sick, although I did not get jabbed. I have a sore throat and unproductive cough.

That makes it all the more likely that your family were exposed to a virus at this time. The vaccine cannot infect a person. It contains no virus. At worst it can have side effects for the vaccinated, usually not severe.

None of us have been sick since 2019. Some coincidence. I am totally convinced it was the vaccine that caused this. I don't ever catch colds in the summer time.

The vaccine cannot cause what you describe.

1, injecting the vaccine directly into your shoulder muscles, and thus your blood stream, is probably more effective at infecting you than breathing in the virus indirectly.

The vaccine does not contain a virus.

2, Just because there is a vaccine, doesn't mean the virus is going to disappear. If the virus sticks around, a vaccinated person has basically doubled their viral exposure.

That could only be true if the vaccine contained the virus. It doesn't.

3, If the virus sticks around and everybody in a community is vaccinated, that's double the viral exposure for everybody.

It isn't. Very few of those who have been fully vaccinated will carry the virus.

4, There is no need to tax your immune system. It then has to recover and heal from that damage. If you get hit with another virus, while your immune system is still recovering, seems like there is greater risk of complications.

Again, the vaccine contains no virus. If you're hit with the virus after your body has mounted a strong response to the vaccine you'll be in a much better position to shrug it off without complications than if your immune system meets the novel virus unprimed. That’s how vaccines work.

I suspect coronavirus will be with us again in heavier numbers come fall and winter.

That’s what most virologists expect, but if most older folk have been vaccinated, there should be far fewer seriously ill.

But one thing we can be pretty sure of, if coronavirus persists, vaccinated people can blame non vaccinated people for it.

And that would not be unfair, except in that in many parts of the world people have still not been offered vaccines.
edit on 6-7-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join