It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

t.me...

edit on 27-7-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire
Thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The Movie Script.

t.me...

Also

JUST IN - NY Gov. Cuomo: “We have to knock on those doors, and we have to convince people, put them in cars & drive them and get that vaccine in their arm. That is the mission.”

t.me...
edit on 27-7-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Hi Troy!

Catching up but... your sync hronicity link now gives this error:

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Im going to guess and say I think RookQueen is talking about these Kite Skiers in the background. I cant recall the official name for it, but a boat is pulling them and they are sitting up there flying along.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Could 31TB be "Cat B"... 3=C, 1=A?

If so, then it could be related to FEMA Grant Management FEMA Public Assistance Category B Grant and the PAPPG

Storm Petrel LLC

Confidently Navigate the Rough Terrain Ahead

FEMA Public Assistance
FEMA Quest
Tempest-GEMS
Privacy Policy

The page includes this video, which is also on youtube:

1) The video discusses FEMA grants in relation to The Stafford Act and how to get Public Assistance grants!
I'm pretty sure the Stafford Act appears on the post map - but I can't find it on a text search so it must be in one of the pictures in posts?
POTUS45 mentioned the Stafford Act in some of his speeches/interviews.

2) The video discusses using the FEMA Cat B process for COVID applications.
Could this be hinting that the people could put through large enough numbers of applications for funding to counter the loss of business etc. that continuing the COVID pandemic would bankrupt FEMA/govt. Hence could it be a route to get the cabal to stop the pandemic? Remember that If FEMA/govt goes bankrupt thenplaces like California would no longer be able to get funding from FEMA for their "wildfires" - so it would shut their backdoor funding route!

3) Emphasis is placed, several times, on the Papa-G; which is the FEMA Public Assistance Programs Policy Guide - to be used to help you fill in FEMA funding applications.

I haven't dug further as it needs a U.S. citizen to understand the local relevances.

edit on 27-7-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Remember the discussions on the introduction of MURDER HORNETS in the USA 2020?

I may have found a reason to re-interpret those stories as warnings between the DS/cabal of which areas the White Hat Alliance would be clearing out next...

Firstly, here's a few articles on the murder hornets from the time. Notice the emphasis on "What you need to know"!
CBS News
National Geographic
Science News
GreenMatters.com
CNN
ABC News
Smithsonian

My finding came from this Wars of the Nephilim Kings Blog which references the book of Joshua regarding the Israelites war against the Nephilim King Og of Bashan:

Given the massive defensive advantage provided by his city walls, Og’s decision to leave his cities and enter into open combat with Israel seems questionable. Why was take the risk when his armies could remain behind their walls for the Israelites to try and siege? The book of Joshua provides some insight:

“And you went over Jordan, and came unto Jericho: and the men of Jericho fought against you, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Girga#es, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; and I delivered them into your hand. And I sent the hornet before you, which drave them out from before you, even the two kings of the Amorites; but not with thy sword, nor with thy bow.” – Joshua 24:11-12.

What was this mysterious hornet? Of this passage, renowned theologian Matthew Henry wrote:

“Hosts of hornets made way for the hosts of Israel; such mean creatures can God make use of for the chastising of his people’s enemies, as in the plagues of Egypt. When God pleases, hornets can drive out Canaanites, as well as lions could,” – Matthew Henry’s Commentary On The Old and New Testaments (source).

Recall that in the book of Exodus, God used frogs and flies to unleash plagues that eventually brought the Egyptian empire to ruin. So, the hornets in this instance were a weapon to flush Og’s forces from behind his walls and into open space where The Lord could reduce his forces to a number suitable for the Israelites to utterly vanquish them.

If a Murder Hornet's sting is deadly to Nephilim but not so much to humans then what could the effect of such venom in a COVID vax have on Nephilim bloodlines?

edit on 27-7-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Fema - Underground related - Sometimes you have to move mountains

FEMA and the Hidden Underground Government

While the administrative headquarters of FEMA is located in Atlanta, Georgia, with various branch offices across America, the tactical headquarters are located in a gigantic underground facility near Bluemont Virginia. This site is called Mt. Weather, and has also been referred to as the Western Virginia Office of Controlled Conflict Operations, a name that will appear more accurately descriptive as you read on.

The federal government took control of the land in 1903 and used it for various projects until 1936. This is when the U.S. Bureau of Mines started a major digging and construction project that wound up being a literal underground city! It is complete with streets and sidewalks, private apartments, cafeterias, hospitals, supply stores and even it's own mass transit system! Furthermore, it has a water purification system, fed by lakes and underground springs and of course, it's own power plant and sewage disposal system. This is quite a contrast to the visible, above ground structures, which give the appearance of an innocent complex of a dozen or so well kept government communication-type office buildings with antennas and microwave relay systems. All this is located on a beautiful landscape and shows no resemblance of anything really strange.

Beneath the unsuspecting ground-level complex is what is often called the "Doomsday Hideaway", this huge mystery mountain of secrecy has gone virtually unnoticed by the public, and even most members of congress are unaware or very unfamiliar with it. It is a self contained, fully equipped and operational headquarters for the "hidden parallel government" of the United states and more!

Here is a list of some of the departments and agencies that are housed within the heavily protected mountain: the departments of Agriculture; Commerce; Health, Education and Welfare; Housing and Urban Development; Interior; Labor; State; Transportation; and Treasury. Some of the federal agencies located within are: the FCC, Selective Service, the Veterans Administration, the Federal Power Commission, the U.S. Postal Service, and the Federal Reserve (which by the way, is not controlled by the federal government). Another little know fact is that the headquarters for the World Bank is located in this safe haven!.......

Mt. Weather is the main hub of a network of about 100 other underground facilities! Connector routes to and fro allow for quick relocation of personnel and "residents" of underworld America. When imminent danger exists in one location, the mass transit system can transfer people out of harm's way and keep any potential enemy thoroughly baffled

edit on 7272021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Never mind I dug a little deeper and it may not be what was actually being presented. My Apologies

edit on 7/27/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I tried but am getting a "network issue" message.

My equipment went bad yesterday and apparently a lot of the units with my internet provider went out in my area. I went to get a new one and someone had gotten mine because didn't get there in time. Using the hot spots for now to work. Got a new one supposed to be ready for us today.

Something is up.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Nasty stuff, it provokes blood coagulation and can trigger strokes if taken into the body.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Any hornets nest is capable of "murder". If you had one that you could hold in stasis until you could unleash it on someone, the awaking hornets would hit and hit anything near them. Only being able to hide or to have a can of wasp spray in both hands would you have a chance. They will sting you thru a beekeepers suit you would need some special fabric to not get stung. We are talking some nasty species of Wasps. As wasps go the Hornets are for sure the worst. They can get you more than once unlike the Bee species'.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Remember the discussions on the introduction of MURDER HORNETS in the USA 2020?

I may have found a reason to re-interpret those stories as warnings between the DS/cabal of which areas the White Hat Alliance would be clearing out next...

Firstly, here's a few articles on the murder hornets from the time. Notice the emphasis on "What you need to know"!
CBS News
National Geographic
Science News
GreenMatters.com
CNN
ABC News
Smithsonian

My finding came from this Wars of the Nephilim Kings Blog which references the book of Joshua regarding the Israelites war against the Nephilim King Og of Bashan:

Given the massive defensive advantage provided by his city walls, Og’s decision to leave his cities and enter into open combat with Israel seems questionable. Why was take the risk when his armies could remain behind their walls for the Israelites to try and siege? The book of Joshua provides some insight:

“And you went over Jordan, and came unto Jericho: and the men of Jericho fought against you, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Girga#es, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; and I delivered them into your hand. And I sent the hornet before you, which drave them out from before you, even the two kings of the Amorites; but not with thy sword, nor with thy bow.” – Joshua 24:11-12.

What was this mysterious hornet? Of this passage, renowned theologian Matthew Henry wrote:

“Hosts of hornets made way for the hosts of Israel; such mean creatures can God make use of for the chastising of his people’s enemies, as in the plagues of Egypt. When God pleases, hornets can drive out Canaanites, as well as lions could,” – Matthew Henry’s Commentary On The Old and New Testaments (source).

Recall that in the book of Exodus, God used frogs and flies to unleash plagues that eventually brought the Egyptian empire to ruin. So, the hornets in this instance were a weapon to flush Og’s forces from behind his walls and into open space where The Lord could reduce his forces to a number suitable for the Israelites to utterly vanquish them.

If a Murder Hornet's sting is deadly to Nephilim but not so much to humans then what could the effect of such venom in a COVID vax have on Nephilim bloodlines?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I saw these too but what I was talking about was black and it moved to the right as I was watching. It seemed to be a little higher up in the air than these two things and a little larger. I first thought it was a helicopter coming in for a landing but it continued to move toward the right. I will try to download and share it from my pc at work when I get time.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I don't think of Q as a larper since they quit posting. An attention-grabbing L.A.R.P.er would never quit.

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join