It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Point taken JoM but... the news of Murder Hornets never amounted to much publicly last year and therefore my post was mainly about it possibly being used as a message between DS/cabal to warn each other - because they would understand the relevance from the Book of Joshua?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

In the bloodstream, you could aggregate those particles with RF and block arteries.
edit on 27-7-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Interested in observing the brainwashed? Here's a thread for you

Try not to vomit

clip

Adam must be guilty of committing some pretty horrific crimes...
edit on 27-7-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Try not to vomit

clip

That is so, so sickening.
What is wrong with people?
Where were all those crocodile tears when Antifa/BLM were burning, looting and beating people in the streets?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PillarOfFire
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

In the bloodstream, you could aggregate those particles with RF and block arteries.

Looks like the Experimentally "Jabbed" are going to need their own Hospitals - Everywhere - Because the unvaccinated are going to be the healthy ones

Higher COVID Rate Found In Counties With Higher Vaccination Rate

......A new analysis finds several counties with above-average vaccination rates also have higher COVID case rates, while case rates are falling in counties with below-average vaccination rates........

Imagine That

edit on 7272021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Scientist sounds alarm: COVID vaccines producing symptoms of Parkinson’s, other neurodegenerative disorders

Immunologist J. Bart Classen, one-time National Institutes of Health (NIH) contract scientist and proprietor of Classen Immunotherapies, a Maryland biotechnology firm, published a paper in February outlining the potential for messenger RNA (mRNA) COVID vaccines to trigger development of prion diseases as well as other chronic diseases.

Prion or “prion-like” diseases include Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), multiple system atrophy (MSA) and others. A hallmark of these neurodegenerative diseases is the formation and clustering of misfolded proteins within the nervous system.Classen’s February conclusions were based on analysis of RNA from the Pfizer injection.

Now, Classen has published a second paper on prion disease risks that draws on actual adverse event data from the United Kingdom following vaccination with the AstraZeneca or Pfizer COVID vaccines

These data show the risk of neurodegenerative adverse events is far from theoretical. In fact, the AstraZeneca vaccine is already producing a safety signal for Parkinson’s disease, and the Pfizer vaccine may not be far behind.

www.lifesitenews.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I had no idea what a 'safety signal' is:

Safety signal
Information on a new or known adverse event that is potentially caused by a medicine and that warrants further investigation. Signals are generated from several sources such as spontaneous reports, clinical studies and the scientific literature.

as found at www.ema.europa.eu...

Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I haven't been tested and I don't intend to be. Ever

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358

I haven't been tested and I don't intend to be. Ever

Me neither. Born free, live free, die free. Or the illusion of freedom at best. Who the hell knows anymore? I feel eternal and have free will on some level even if they hold me down and stick that evil in me. Don't care anymore about these stupid games the world is playing though I am concerned as my family in the uk is doomed to mandatory daily testing now that one family member got the covid.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think the safety signal was "yellow" in 50 Shades of Grey...

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I had no idea what a 'safety signal' is:

Safety signal
Information on a new or known adverse event that is potentially caused by a medicine and that warrants further investigation. Signals are generated from several sources such as spontaneous reports, clinical studies and the scientific literature.

as found at www.ema.europa.eu...

Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
These parasites get away with their psychopathic bullying behavior because humanity is asleep. They have interjected themselves as middlemen between us and the resources we depend on for survival. They have elevated themselves to the position of demigods demanding that we bow down before them to receive the gifts that they bestow upon us

Awakened humans don't bow to anyone. We don't require middlemen or intercession between us and God. We have direct access not only to each and everything we need in order to survive but we have the power to attain everything that we desire to be free, abundant and happy. When we tap into this eternal power and activate it within us...no more need for middlemen. No more use for authoritative leaders or 'experts'. Where will that leave them? That's why they are doing everything in their power to ensure that we don't wake up

ETA

I realize everything I just stated sounds too good to be true which makes it hard to believe. We don't believe it because we are not wired properly. It isn't part of our programming. We can't know it without that circuitry. Just like a computer, we have to install the software in order to reprogram/rewire our brain. Once you upload the software, you run that new program over and over and over again until it becomes hardwired into the function and circuitry of your brain

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Try not to vomit

clip

That is so, so sickening.
What is wrong with people?
Where were all those crocodile tears when Antifa/BLM were burning, looting and beating people in the streets?

Worth noting, the "insurrection" was a Staged Event by the Black Hats - period. It is now being turned into a MAGA victim thing.

The event was staged for this kind of fake pearl clutching nonsense. It was classic Problem Reaction Solution. If there was confusion, the agency goons unleashed an army of trolls and shills to sell it, and now they are gone.

Folks would be best served by ignoring ALL of the insurrection stuff on both sides at this point, as giving in attention/energy is what the beast wants to then institute the "solution" more easily.

edit on 27-7-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I swear to God we had Murder Hornets in PA here once or twice like 10yr ago. Their body was about the size of a hot dog, for real.

I had a dream last night, that I got a bunch of piercings. idk what happened to make this come about, but I was NOT happy. I took them out and was like, gtfo! I'm not against piercings, especially when it's a part of someone's deep cultural heritage, but I generally would choose to adopt the trappings of my own culture.

Still, America is the place on Earth for cultural integration. We're supposed to admire other people's cultures, not insult them nor even to adopt them as our own.

I wonder what that dream was all about...."piercing?" I did NOT get the jab, btw. Not....yet?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Like a stealthier Heart Attack gun....for everyone.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Interesting. I was just researching if there is a connection between heart conditions and Alzheimers which is significant since they are now warning that the C-19 jabs can result in a serious heart condition-Myocarditis.
There was lots of material to wade through but there are studies that have shown that heart disease does lead to cognitive decline.
That would then tie into Biden's comment about every hospital bed being filled with Alzheimer patients.
The biggest issue I found is that Myocarditis is difficult to diagnose and that may mean we have only seen the most accute cases and there may be many wandering around with mild cases but damage to the brain is taking place through the blood/brain barrier.
We are going to need more hospitals if that is the case.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
I get the feeling Adam kinzinger is hiding many skeletons. He wouldn't go to these great lengths of appeasing his handlers unless he's terrified of being outed. I've looked into his connections. Found a few questionable things but nothing earth shattering... yet. The truth will come out sooner or later

If anyone needs some comedy relief:

clip

clip

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

clip

"Are you a p*****Ile Congressman Gaetz?"

the left is happily willing to pretend to have moral aptitude and condemn p***philia and crucify anyone they deem a p******** as long as that person is a conservative. Will this same attitude apply when it comes to p********s on the left? We're going to find out

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Why did I wander this path today?
It started with a thought, as it always does. Lol.
I wondered why we have the option to zoom through commercials on TV. I do like the freeze option and yes it is a relief to zoom through those commercials but when have they ever done anything, ever, to make our lives easier?
There is always an ulterior motive.
So I decided to watch commercials to see what we are missing.
Really, really interesting which of course led me to jabs and Alzheimers.
What if all of these big tech companies are lining up to take over more control of our lives via health apps?
It may sound far fetched but there are some huge battles taking place under the radar and coincidently all about heart monitoring. And as we have seen there is no such thing as a coincidence.
The first commercial was from AliveCar which provides a personal device to complete an EKG. This device will even send the information to your doctor and it is FDA approved.
So what could go amiss?
They had an app on the Apple watch...and Apple did watch.
And they decided to just takeover and behaved exactly how we have seen the other big tech companies have acted, above the law and attempting to assume 100% control over our lives and the information.
They did everything they could from...de-platforming the app for not complying with unwritten guidelines, rewriting rules,
undocumented updating of the operating system which would de-platform them. Meanwhile who cares about the potential impact on consumers who are relying on the device because of heart problems.
Wonder where they got the playbook they were using.
AliveCor has sued them but all of this does take time. The claims are an eye opener in that they claim outright patent theft and abuse of Market Power.
The timing is interesting, coming on the heels of the link of vaccine linked Myocarditis. Maybe the market is going to get really, really big! And Apple wants the whole pie for itself.
This is as simple as it can get:
"They want control of this critical health information and then they intend to exploit it in every possible way they can."
Ku the post where we are stuck in the middle, Jokers to the right, Clowns to the left. Fighting over the spoils, us.
www.law360.com...>articles>health-tech-o-says-a...
www.AliveCor.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I am just a programmer but i found the enemy in an "empty" jar

The 6th step of the plan is a non-human technology that will be like a $ ID to be accepted as "heavenly citizens". The reveldes will be killed, those who hide will not be able to buy or sell with any other payment method.

Besides (me) not knowing what a "revelde" is, that English is written somewhat oddly. The "heavenly citizen" bit sounds positively Chinese in the way it is expressed.

Also had to roll my eyes at "just a programmer", almost saying "don't think about little old me".

All of this "mcafee" business is more than passing odd.

Cheers

Revelde

You can enable English subs if you know how.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This may be one of the people listed on the IL page.

Cheers

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join