It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencing Deliverance and Release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
King David of Israel called upon the Lord for deliverance and was heard (Ps 34:4)

God answers the cries and prayers of his people. God’s deliverance is always a sign of his love and mercy. The word salvation means deliverance. The bible is filled with stories of deliverance and salvation.

One of the greatest revelations is the revelation of self-deliverance. We can loose ourselves from any control in darkness. (Isa 52:2). We can exercise power and authority for our own lives. Jesus told us to cast out the beam from our own eye (Luke 6:42). The term “cast out” is the same word used in reference to casting out demons (ekballo).

Take spiritual responsibility for your life. Don’t depend on anyone else for your spiritual well-being. Confess the WORD over your life. Pray strong prayers that defeat the enemy. Do not allow self-pity to hold you back. Push yourself into prayer, this is a key to overcoming life.

Those who experienced deliverance either came or were brought to Jesus. Someone had to take the initiative. It all begins with a simple decision. You cannot allow passivity to rob you of deliverance. You must open your mouth. Your deliverance is as close as your mouth.

There are many people frustrated with life. People who struggle can become overwhelmed by doubt and failure. Some are battling stress and pressure and pressure that often lead to emotional and physical problems. Jesus spent a considerable amount of time ministering to the oppressed. Multitudes came to hear him in order to be healed and delivered from evil spirits. Every child of God has a right to enjoy the benefits of deliverance. Deliverance brings freedom and joy. Deliverance is a miracle ministry. You will see multiple miracles through warfare prayer. The breakthroughs you will see are supernatural, healings will multiply. Long term bondages will be destroyed. Hidden roots will be exposed and eliminated. Inexplicable problems will be solved. Obstacles will be removed; cycles of failure will be broken. Frustration and despair will be eliminated through warfare prayer. Discouragement and disappointment will be overcome. The puzzling problems of life will be taken away. Lasting peace can finally be experienced. The abundant life can be enjoyed.

Failures that cause bitterness are reversed through warfare prayer. Prosperity and succeed will come. Advancement will be seen in different areas of your life. You will experience success in relationships, finances, ministry, and other projects. Deliverance is designed to eliminate the spiritual obstacles within your life. You will see the enemy defeated from your life. You will be able to live free from the bondages and oppressions of demons. You will experience victory through prayer. Your words and prayers have tremendous power to destroy the works of darkness.

Those who experience deliverance will see notable changes. Sometimes the change is progressive and sometimes instantaneous. The change will be dramatic and others will immediately sense and see the change. There will be an increase of joy, liberty, peace and success. This will result in a better spiritual life with an increase of strength and holiness. Patience is necessary to see this type of breakthrough. Unless you understand this principle, you will become tired in praying for someone people and you will become discouraged in your own deliverance.

YOU have the authority to bind and loose (Matt 18:18). Webster’s dictionary defines the word BIND as, to make secure by tying; to confine, restrain, or restrict as if with bonds (handcuffs); to constrain with legal authority: to exert a restraining or compelling effect. It also means to arrest, apprehend, handcuff, lead captive, take charge of, lock up, restrain, check, or put a stop to. Binding is done by legal authority. We have legal authority in the name of Jesus (Yeshua) to bind the works of darkness.

The works of darkness encompass sin, iniquity, perversion, sickness, disease, infirmity, death, destruction, curses, witchcraft, sorcery, divination, poverty, lack, strife, lust, pride, rebellion, fear, torment, and confusion.

NOTE: Death in the above paragraph means the final death (lake of fire)

We have the legal authority to put a stop to these things in our lives and the lives of those we minister to.

LOOSE means to untie, to free from restraint, to detach, to disjoin, divorce, separate, unhitch, get free, get loose, escape, break away, unbind, unchain, unfetter, free, release, unlock, disconnect or to forgive.

People need to be loosed from curses, evil inheritance, familiar spirits, sin, guilt, shame, control, domination, manipulation, intimidation, mind control, religious control, sickness, false teachings, worldliness, carnality, demons, tradition, ungodly soul ties, ungodly pledges, ungodly vows, hexes, vexes, jinxes, trauma and cults. We have legal authority in the name of Jesus (Yeshua) to loose ourselves and others to whom we minister from these destroying influences.

So listed below are some powerful prayers you should use repetitive on a daily basis until positive change comes into your life. You do not need to be a Christian to use these prayers. They are for everyone. I recommend you use all prayers below due to spirits being capable of moving around inside your body, trying to fight back, and when you feel something in a particular area and you will, then repeat that prayer over and over. Often people will admit they felt something leave…

I have used the Greek translated name for Yeshua, which is Jesus unless you prefer to use his Hebrew name at birth ….. Yeshua.

PRAYERS FOR SELF-DELIVERANCE

I break all generational curses of pride, rebellion, lust, poverty, witchcraft, idolatry, death, destruction, failure, sickness, infirmity, fear, schizophrenia, and rejection in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all generational and hereditary spirits operating in my life through curses to be bound and cast out in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all spirits of lust, perversion, adultery, fornication, uncleanness, and immorality to come out of my sexual character in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all spirits of hurt, regection, fear anger, wrath, sadness, depression, grief, bitterness and unforgiveness to come out of my emotions in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all spirits of confusion, forgetfulness, mind control, mental illness, doublemindedness, fantasy, pain, pride, and memory recall to come out of my mind in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I break all curses of schizophrenia and command all spirits of doublemindedness, rejection, rebellion, and the root of bitterness to come out in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all spirits of guilt, shame, and condemnation to come out of my conscience in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all spirits of pride, stubbornness, disobedience, rebellion, self-will, selfishness, and arrogance to come out of my will in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all spirits of addiction to come out of my appetite in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all spirits of witchcraft, sorcery, divination, and occult to come out in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all spirits operating in my head, eyes mouth, tongue, and throat to come out in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all spirits operating in my chest and lungs to come out in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

**Continued**
edit on 29-6-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I command all spirits operating in my back and spine to come out in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all spirits operating in my stomach, navel, and abdomen to come out in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all spirits operating in my heart, spleen, kidneys, liver, and pancreas to come out in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all spirits operating in my sexual organs to come out in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all spirits operating in my hands, arms, legs, and feet to come out in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all demons operating in my skeletal system, including my bones, joints, knees, and elbows, to come out in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all spirits operating in my glands and endocrine system to come out in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all spirits operating in my blood and circulatory systems ro come out in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all spirits operating in my muscles and muscular system to come out in the name of Jesus (Yeshau).

I command all religious spirits of doubt, unbelief, heresy and tradition that came through religion to come out in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all spirits from my past that are hindering my present and future to come out in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all ancestral spirits that entered through my ancestors to come out in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

I command all hidden spirits hiding in any part of my life to come out in the name of Jesus (Yeshua).

NO FAITH REQUIRED

The name above all names who heals, Jesus, not your faith or beliefs. No works required. It is his name where the power and authority resides.

I take no credit but give back to God what belongs to him. All glory to the FATHER, SON, and the HOLY SPIRIT.

God is alive and well and hears your prayers.

1 John 5:7 – For there are three witnesses in heaven, the FATHER, the WORD (Jesus), and the HOLY SPIRIT and all three are one.

The above verse can be found in today’s bibles, Catholic bibles, Protestant bible (KJV), Luthern bible, etc…… either directly quoted like above (KJV) or in the notes section concerning the above verse. This verse is not found in the New World translation (NWT) JW bible because Jehovah Witnesses do not believe in the Trinity, one of many reasons its cataloged as a cult.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I saw that movie.
Don't want any role in it.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

A far more simple exorcism prayer that simply relies upon the name of Jesus is the Jesus Prayer that is traditionally chanted by Orthodox priests in all the Orthodox church's whom use there prayer beads for it, they look like rosary's but are prayer beads though they do venerate (not worship) the mother of our Lord as well and do as with all traditional Christianity ask her (the Theotokos) to pray for us.

The Jesus prayer.
Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have Mercy on ME a Sinner.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
ITT:
>The revelation of self-deliverance
>Take spiritual responsibility for your life
>Don’t depend on anyone else for your spiritual well-being

also ITT:
>Beg God for deliverance and protection because no one else can save you

🤨

edit on 29-6-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

NO FAITH REQUIRED

I would question only this statement.
Trust is required, anyway, which is what "faith" really means.
That's why the seven sons of Sceva got nowhere (Acts ch 19). They had the words "...adjure you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches..." but not the faith. So words alone are not enough.

That's the difference between magic and religion. Magic commands with words. Religion asks in faith.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Faith is not needed for the unbeliever when delivering one from the dark side.

It is not faith that releases one from Satan so faith is not needed for the unbeliever, God is required to save one from hell, not faith.

Deliverance brings the unbeliever to God who will hopefully put his/her faith in God through his/her free will.

An unbeliever does not need faith to be saved by God.

a reply to: DISRAELI

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Often people confuse themselves between deliverance and exorcism.
The meaning between the two are similar but not the same.

In an exorcism you confront the dark spirit face to face and communicate with it for various reasons. An exorcism can be very dangerous due to the confrontation.

In a deliverance you don't speak WITH the entity, you bind it, loose it and call it out. By doing this, the entity can not speak or react but will simply leave.

Most dark entities have no real power however there are a few like in Acts chapter 19 where fasting is required prior to confronting the spirit.

I always fast at least 3 days before confronting any dark spirit.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You need to explain the failure of the sons of Sceva. What do we need to avoid making their mistake?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Greetings Brother,

You ask a question about the sons of Sceva - Acts 19:13-17 which reveals very little about the sons except they were sons of a Jewish chief priest and were known to be Jewish exorcists. It is not known if the Holy Spirit resides within them for the bible does not mention this and the Holy Spirit is required. Those who have the Holy Spirit have God's authority to expel dark spirits and those who do not possess the Holy Spirit do not have the authority.

During this time frame, the apostles and their disciples laid hands on the faithful which at this time the Holy Spirit would enter. Since it is not known if any disciple of Christ had laid hands on these brothers which I believe never happened, they did not have the authority of God.

Like I mentioned above a deliverance and exorcism is not the same but are similar.

originally posted by: DISRAELI
You need to explain the failure of the sons of Sceva. What do we need to avoid making their mistake?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I would also like to add that a deliverance sets the person and the demon free. An exorcist can set the person free and if the exorcist wants.... he can send the demon to the pit..... the reason the demons begged Jesus to send them into the swine for they were scared of being sent to the pit by Christ.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You ask a question about the sons of Sceva - Acts 19:13-17 which reveals very little about the sons except they were sons of a Jewish chief priest and were known to be Jewish exorcists. It is not known if the Holy Spirit resides within them for the bible does not mention this and the Holy Spirit is required. Those who have the Holy Spirit have God's authority to expel dark spirits and those who do not possess the Holy Spirit do not have the authority.

And nobody receives the Holy Spirit without faith. Q.E.D.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I totally agree with your statement however the person infected with a dark spirit does not need faith to be set free of a dark spirit. Once a person is set free of a demonic spirit is when belief (faith) comes to the unbeliever.

God bless

originally posted by: DISRAELI

And nobody receives the Holy Spirit without faith. Q.E.D.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sorry, I think we've been at cross-purposes, because we were talking about different people. I was talking about the person doing the setting-free. Evidently I misunderstood the statement I was questioning.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

So listed below are some powerful prayers you should use repetitive on a daily basis until positive change comes into your life. ...and when you feel something in a particular area and you will, then repeat that prayer over and over.

In times of disaster, danger, or deep sorrow, many people, even the nonreligious, turn to the Almighty for help. In contrast, the religious regularly repeat formal prayers in churches and temples or at home. With the aid of rosaries, many say Paternosters and Ave Marias. Others use prayer books. Millions of Orientals twirl wheels with prayers inside them as a means of repeating prayers rapidly.

This raises the question, ‘Should prayers be repetitious or spontaneous?’ What did Jesus say?

“When praying, do not say the same things over and over again*, just as the people of the nations do, for they imagine they will get a hearing for their use of many words.” (Matthew 6:7)

*: The word rendered “say the same things over and over again” (bat·ta·lo·geʹo) is used only once in the Bible and means “‘to babble’ in the sense of trying to achieve success in prayer by heaping up repetitions.”​—Theological Dictionary of the New Testament.

Obviously, Jesus did not want his followers to use rigid formulas or to recite prayers. Hence, of what lasting value are rosaries, prayer books, or prayer wheels?

After saying the above, Jesus went on to give his disciples a model prayer​—the well-​known Lord’s Prayer. (Matthew 6:9-13) But did he intend for them to keep parroting those very words? No. In fact, when restating it more than a year later, not even Jesus used the exact words. (Luke 11:2-4) Is there any record of early Christians’ doing so or of their repeating other formal prayers? Again, no.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Yes we have the means to turn to God if that is our only desire...

0 if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God to keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this Book of the Law, and if thou turn unto the Lord thy God with all thine heart and with all thy soul.

11 “For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.

12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, ‘Who shall go up for us to heaven and bring it unto us, that we may hear it and do it?’

13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, ‘Who shall go over the sea for us and bring it unto us, that we may hear it and do it?’

14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth and in thy heart, that Thou mayest do it..

Deuteronomy 30:10-14

But I suggest to you that the lake of fire is not the final death. The lake of fire also exists in egyptiian religion in which the Sun God Ra rises each morning. The same sun that rises each morning on the earth. So we could actually exist in the lake of fire in this physical realm, Its said in Zorostrian religion that those that are full of light are not burnt in the lake of fire. Which I personally translate as meaning those that are one with their spirit are not burnt by the dualitties of mind. The mind being the tree of good and evil of knowledge which is seduced by desires for this realm.

Thanks for sharing.

top topics

join