It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Goes Off After Seeing A Transgender Man Exposing Himself In Front Of Little Girls At A Spa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Get used to this ladies. This is what our nation is turning into. In this case a man decided to go to the ladies only Spa and expose himself to the women and little girls. This used to be illegal and would land you on a registry. Now any man can claim he is "transgender" and enjoy access.

An entertaining watch as a "man" tries to explain to the women how unfair they are for complaining... LOL

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is what the evil left wants. They want child rape, perversions. Their base glorifies in it. Hell, their border policy enables child trafficking!

They really need to start owning this sick crap.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The Left is infested with pedophiles and are desperate to degenerate society fast enough so that pedophilia becomes legal before they themselves are exposed as pedophiles and prosecuted for such.

We need look no further than Hunter Biden for proof, complete with images and video, of "protected" pedophilia in high places....

(post by RickinVa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is a good example of how the left and LGBTQ community wants to force this on people to suggest you need to look at a bio male as a woman. Same goes for the Lesbians who are being dropped from the LGBTQ community because they refuse to say they would be sexually active with a Trans. Its a woman baby who cares if she has a penis...

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

[snip]..

What annoys me is grown men flashing little girls and women at a womens only spa. As I said, in the sane world, he would be locked up.
edit on 27-6-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

(post by KKLOCO removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Classy.

Having fun with children being sexually harassed.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I agree

A [snip] is a [snip] is a [snip]...

Doesn't matter what name you give yourself, or what type of clothes you wear, or how you style your hair, or how high your voice is, or how much make-up you wear, etc... etc... etc...

A [snip] is still a [snip].

It's sad that some people don't have enough common sense to automatically know that↑
edit on 6/27/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

ETA: [snip] = (a male part)
edit on 6/27/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is what the evil left wants. They want child rape, perversions. Their base glorifies in it. Hell, their border policy enables child trafficking!

OMFG… that took me forever to catch my breath… I don’t know that I’ve ever laughed that hard in my life… “personal accountability” from “leftists”… bwhahahahahahahahahha… ahhhhhhh… here it comes again… 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Welcome to the New World .

The World that so many people voted for , Protested for , Blogged and Virtue Signaled for .

I love it , I find it quite entertaining
edit on 27-6-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The most mindboggling part about that whole video was how not a single person seemed to be on the woman's side...not even the other women standing around the spa...

You've got two people, one that looks like a staff member, then some dude I guess, basically telling her to just shut up and be cool with it...

What the hell world is this where a woman is pissed because someone's flashing their dick around in a women's only spa and the woman is told to stop making a scene??

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

NO,WE DO NOT HAVE TO GET USED TO IT! If enough people work
together we can get this perversion stopped in it's tracks!

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I always get confused on the terms. I can never remember which is which.

I mean, in the thread title, we're calling this.... *exposer* ... a 'transgender man' ...which is clearly a dude, with a [snip], who identifies as a woman.

But what does he/she call him/herself?

a 'transgender man'? or do they call themselves a 'transgender woman'?

Seriously, I've been mixed up on this for awhile now.....

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well, they literally own the evil agenda: it is their agenda. Whether the public is so fallen as to be able to stomach the incremental perversion, destruction, of much of which amounts to thousands of years of civilization remains to be seen.

In any event, these past months I've thought of that quote from I, Claudius often enough, "Let all the poison that lurks in the mud, hatch out." I'm at least all for people getting a good nose full of all this crap, a good look at the world of the monsters all over their TV screens, and, if they're good with all this, at least they're also ready for hell. May as well not pussyfoot around anymore, in a world that is like Noah's time. If American people want to be the rats on a sinking ship, so be it. Not as if every other empire didn't turn into a pile of the unmentionable, in the dustbin of history. I have always found these most important Bible verses, tangential to proper perspective of following and trusting only God,

Psalms 118:8-9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

At least I can't get very disappointed, in the first place. It's the world, and it simply is what it is, until the Lord unleashes the horsemen. Everything in our face was written about thousands of years ago. There were times of pervs galore back then, too. There's not really anything new under the sun, just vanity of vanities, and all things evil are temporary, for the child of God, nothing eternal there at all to worry about. I can say, as to this problem, I don't know a body of people that would continue to patronize a spa, where pervs walk around, with their dick hanging out. Seems that's a lousy business model, that you'd have to have a sleazy mentality to want that. A spa isn't a whore house.
edit on 27-6-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

They're afraid to say anything against this because of possible
lawsuits.Reminds me of the story the Emperor has no clothes.
Everyone saw that he was naked but were afraid to speak out,
until a little boy finally did.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This transgender # is gonna cause way more problems than they are worth.

Self-ID is bull#.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join