It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Goes Off After Seeing A Transgender Man Exposing Himself In Front Of Little Girls At A Spa

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've written before about a female who is now going in the men's locker-rooms at our gym, and my misgivings.

Although, if I was sure I was in that male space, and I didn't see any penises, I'd have to think twice about what could be wrong.

I'm not wearing my glasses, or they forgot to switch on the hot-water geyser.

For now, I'd not jump to the conclusion that transgender vaginas are being flashed about.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
.6% (point 6) of the population.

That’s your transgender group.

We are making all encompassing and changing rules for .6% of the population.

The larger % groups has to endure this. That would be the other 99.4% of the population.

I am sure I will get flamed for this because someone asshat will say “well trans people suffer every day and you should be ashamed…..blah blah blah”. Take that rhetoric and cram it. Not everyone gets a trophy and a time at bat. Not everyone gets to win.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

This happens with social welfare programs too. There's always that next group that's bad off, but not quite as bad as the one you just helped. So you ask yourself why shouldn't they be helped?

And it's a never-ending round of where and why do you stop?

There is always the what about us.... The problem is when you take something that is biological based like Homo/Heterosexuality to include somethings that are really nothing more than mental health issues. Dog/cat gender is not too far off. I talked about pedophilia and even psychopathy decades ago in it is also biological based, and so they too could say what about us? The biggest difference is Homo/Heterosexuality causes no harm to oneself or others while all these others do, or are a mental health issue and not bio based.

edit on 27-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

It's all the same to me.

But that's the order I see them using in their quest to normalize such things.

Follywood's been slowly desensitizing perversion since its inception. A little here, a little there, until they think America is ready to discuss it, then the talking heads take over and explain why it should be ok, justify why it should be ok, and criticize anyone who opposes.

After all, the talking heads on the glowing screen are the voices of reason and decide what is right and what is wrong.

All hail MSM and its infinite wisdoms.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm not arguing with you at all.

I'm just saying that's how it gets started. Most people don't think about it beyond how it makes them feel. If they let one group get what they want, they don't think beyond feeling mean if they tell the next group "no".

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Ladies, when long sack the trans clown shows up dragging his twig and berries across the tiled floor of the ladies only spa you know you’ve been duped.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I'm just saying that's how it gets started. Most people don't think about it beyond how it makes them feel. If they let one group get what they want, they don't think beyond feeling mean if they tell the next group "no".

We are agreeing with each other, I was just adding more bases to your point.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That community think they can get away with anything these days because certain people in office have given them the rigths to do as they please and if anyone says anything, they are transphobic or Homophobic!

Really wish the virus only affected those people in that community and would slowly kill them off...

forever.

Hopefully I am well within my rights to type what I've just typed and not be called some phobe of some sort.
edit on 27-6-2021 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2021 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
I've written before about a female who is now going in the men's locker-rooms at our gym, and my misgivings.

If a female feels the need to go into the men's locker room then I'm going to hang out the full monty too.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am not insulted or shamed into submission by labels. Transphobic? Homophobic? All of the above.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They should have pinned him down and went all Lorena Bobbit on him!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
A legitimate question is that, if something is not normative that you find repugnant, is that a phobia, as if a mental condition? I think not. If I see a dog log and don't wish to pick it up and stick it in my pocket, is that being phobic dog logs, as if there's a more balanced attitude, or isn't that,rather, being normal?

I find the thought of anal sex, heterosexual, included, disgusting: it's the stink hole, the unmentionable dispenser, nothing there you should want to rummage around in or lick your fingers, afterwards. Don't tell me I'm phobic your perverse, smutty skankaholism, or somehow need to get personally deferential and apologetic the fact your sick mind can't even mentally deal with having your own penis or vagina. Back in the day, probably the last few thousand years, generally, a pervert has been a pervert, a head case a head case.
edit on 27-6-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

The problem is that for people like that, they see nothing wrong with it, so you would be a phobic to them, and they want to feel like no one should feel like it's wrong because they don't want to feel like what they're doing is weird or abnormal in any way.

Sometimes, you just have to admit that what you are doing or how you are is straight up weird.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Apparently the leftists are kay with grown men exposing themselves to small female children.

I thought there'd be at least one who would find this nauseating.

No....progressive Leftists think it's great.
To them...little girls need to get comfortable with adult male sex organs around them.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I heard in California, they now have "trans-men" (fully biological men) being moved to women's prisons.
www.cbsnews.com...

Yip, third-wave feminism, destroying women's rights on a daily basis.

edit on 27-6-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This world is FUBAR. Only the strong, and wise will make it out of this next level. Things may get worse in time.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The problem is that for people like that, they see nothing wrong with it, so you would be a phobic to them, and they want to feel like no one should feel like it's wrong because they don't want to feel like what they're doing is weird or abnormal in any way.

Sometimes, you just have to admit that what you are doing or how you are is straight up weird.

But in the cosmic, objective sense, it is they with the problem, the evil to deal with, that they don't want the light shown upon. Where that shtick has to end is when they expect those of God, or of a normal rightness, to accept the ways of the devil, or repugnant, moral wrongs. Be evil, fine, do what you want with your stinking orifices and gender mental illnesses, but like hell you can expect others to approve or support any of it. This is where they cross the line. Again, it's their disease, their evil they're in love with, not anybody else's to have to deal with, elective sins that should not be thrust onto the whole community, to thwart the reproval of evil they are trying to obfuscate, so as to avoid reproval. It's such pathological narcissism that the main reason they want approval is to feel good about themselves, trash your morals just to feel good about the likes of repugnant acts of fudge packing. In any event, one cannot go about, as if, "I can't resist stinky, perverted things, because I love stinky, perverted things. So, stinky perverted things need to made normal by everybody, just for me." And what God hates shouldn't get in the way, of the faithful. Just come off it, and whatever dark horse that stupid notion rode in on, you who think you're going to box with Almighty God and survive the first punch.

Shove that perversion into the light, expect the light to react accordingly, not smile upon it. The latter is how the liberals wish to pervert the very natural order and established civilization, down the ages, and it's wicked as all hell. These liberals are unabashed servants of Satan, enemies of mankind, trying to make things black white, things bitter sweet, things evil good, and paving that road to hell.

John 3:19-21 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
edit on 27-6-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The problem is that for people like that, they see nothing wrong with it, so you would be a phobic to them

Put it this way, how silly that is of them. Let's say they're bank robbers, you don't approve of bank robbers, so you're a bank robber phobic, as if suffering some mental stigma? No. Not approving of bank robbers means you're not also a criminal, rather a normal, decent human being. Not sharing somebody's perversion means you're not a pervert. That's what it means.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What would happen if a guy walked into a pub with his [snip] out?

After he got the crap kicked out of him, he would be arrested for indecent exposure. And that's in an adult only environment...

I wouldn't have believed this story twenty years ago but now it seems anything goes as long you're a "victimised" weirdo.
edit on 2762021 by Wide-Eyes because: Because it matters.

edit on 27-6-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

How about the transmale that is seven

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join