It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Goes Off After Seeing A Transgender Man Exposing Himself In Front Of Little Girls At A Spa

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This woman seems to be outraged by the sight of a penis. She says it over and over. Penis hanging out. Penis penis penis. At one point she asks so would it be all right for a woman to go into a mens spa with her breast hanging out? Well, there is a very simple answer to that one.

Sometimes I think the human race would be much better off it we were all nudists and got over these freekouts over seeing the other sexes junk.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Good for her. Everyone needs to stand up against this crap. I'm embarrassed for that guy trying to argue with her asking if she was talking about a transgender. The programming was fully implemented in that tool. Grown men, whatever they want to call themselves, cannot expose themselves to children. Our society is done.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So you think it's acceptable for people to expose themselves to children?

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Follow up to that last reply I made. Years ago on the Jerry Springer Show, they had on a male who was undergoing the sex change. This guy was doing it slowly as he did not have enough money to do it all at once. He could only afford at that point to have one of his breasts augmented into a female breast. Crazy thing though, the show for censorship purposes could only show his male breast and had to fuzz out the part of his chest that had received the augmentation.

KInda like that Ancient Aliens show where they reveled the corpse of a naked alien in a morgue like setting. Crazy thing those was that even though this was supposed to be an alien, they still fuzzed out the junk part of the body so that us humans could not look upon the sexual organs of an alien.......

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: notquiteright

Your either or evaluation here is simplistic. I did not endorse that.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I don't want to see anyone's private parts at all.They should
be kept private,not being swung around in another persons
presence.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I question how genuine this trans man is, IF he really believes and sees himself as a woman, WHY go so out of his way to expose to the other women he is a biological man ? Yeah, these pervs found a loophole to act on their fetish’s without getting arrested !

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Now consider if you were the woman who was raped and in that spa ...

But I suppose she should just get over it too.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I like the swung around part mama. I go to a gym where the men are men and the women, women. In the mens locker room there is no swinging, just ah, drooping. I have no idea about the womens room other than speculating that there may be some ''swinging of breasts there that other older women might find offensive. I have no idea really.

My comments there were simply that this woman seemed to be perturbed by the penis. Of course this woman was having her whole exchange recorded so that she would have a record of herself ''standing up'' for her ''rights''. Though even there her rights do not extend past the front door of the spa that she joined. That as well that she was not engaging like an adult with the manager or supervisor but rather only with a likely low paid clerk who had no input as to the policies and practices of the establishment where she worked.

So here, my real question her is , just how much of her ''outrage'' was warranted. Was there really ''swinging'' involved, was there really ''exposure'' involved like this being with a penis pulling it out in front of little children or might it just have been a simple walk by on the way to the shower. We don't know other than from this woman's '' outrage ''which we already know was filmed by her for posterity and public consumption.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Regarding this spa and what should happen, if they think they should allow pervert assaults, I'd like to mention something, this primarily to people of faith, but any subscribing to traditional moral decencies, down the ages. If in any way possible, it's up to you to do your part and not patronize businesses that are promoting moral offense.

I have a mental list of companies I've patronized in my life that will never get my business again, have a lifetime blacklist in my mind. The only way I'd ever patronize some businesses, corporations and their products, again, and this is not going to happen, would be if they went on television, in sackcloth and ashes, apologized and repented before every Christian, or whomever, decent man, woman, child, and their dog, cat, or canary, too, for having been a moral outage on the face of this planet, a traitor to civilization and their nation, and offensive in the face of Almighty God, most of all their Creator and His creation, who’d they’d have nothing without. (Ungrateful swine!)

There's a principle that, if you have an elective dime to spend, and you put it in the devil's pocket, you share that evil, are even empowering that evil to continue and grow,

2 John 1:10-11 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

If you're loading-up on Woka-Cola or Burger Key Perv Whoppers, et al, and complaining? Look in the mirror for a glimpse of why everything is so very screwed up, and may as well just shut the hell up, then, too.

2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
I always get confused on the terms. I can never remember which is which.

I mean, in the thread title, we're calling this.... *exposer* ... a 'transgender man' ...which is clearly a dude, with a dick, who identifies as a woman.

But what does he/she call him/herself?

a 'transgender man'? or do they call themselves a 'transgender woman'?

Seriously, I've been mixed up on this for awhile now.....

I once had the same problem, so I looked into it a bit. It's opposite-sies.

Transgender "men" are born as women, and transgender "women" are born as men. I moved the quotes to be just around "men" and "women" because if you mentally do the quotes this way, it's easier to remember which is which down the road.

The thread title is probably wrong, but nowadays WHO THE F KNOWS!
edit on 27-6-2021 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

My comments there were simply that this woman seemed to be perturbed by the penis. Of course this woman was having her whole exchange recorded so that she would have a record of herself ''standing up'' for her ''rights''. Though even there her rights do not extend past the front door of the spa that she joined.

According to the OP, this was a 'ladies only Spa'

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

The problem is when people like the man in question sue in establishments that would not otherwise allow this. Then if they win, the business must participate, and you and I are out of places where we cannot count on changing without strange men in our locker rooms.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Let me explain it.

Penis means it is a man. She is stating that as the idiots around her don't seem to get that. When she says Penis multiple times, you notice they cannot argue with her any longer.

It is really that simple. To say anything else is denying science.

The man with the Penis should not be naked with the little underage girls in the SPA.

Pretty easy summary.
edit on 27-6-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

I once had the same problem, so I looked into it a bit. It's opposite-sies.

Transgender "men" are born as women, and transgender "women" are born as men. I moved the quotes to be just around "men" and "women" because if you mentally do the quotes this way, it's easier to remember which is which down the road.

The thread title is probably wrong, but nowadays WHO THE F KNOWS!

Thanks. That's kinda what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure.

Every time I see either term, I never know for sure until I see a picture, or keep reading enough until I can get some sort of context.

But since others will probably still keep getting it wrong, I suppose we should probably still look for a picture and/or context.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Was there a woman raped in that sequence of events? Was the woman in the video raped at some point? I can understand not wanting to be around men and penises . But even at that, were it me who was a woman who had been raped and did not like to have men swinging it about in what I considered a ''safe place'' I would not take it to a front desk clerk but rather take it straight to the manager and discuss it like adults. There if I found that the ''law'' did not side with my own needs for privacy I would resign my membership. But that's moot really Ket.

But that's 'moot. I'm male.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Apparently the leftists are kay with grown men exposing themselves to small female children.

I thought there'd be at least one who would find this nauseating.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You really should go and do some research sometime on what women in Victorian England went through when arguing for their own private restroom and changing room spaces. It was ugly for them.

You should also note that the UN calls lack of access to private, female only restrooms a serious security and health concern for girls and women all over the world.

It's only here in the first world where we are moving to remove those protections today for men who feel like women even though they are still very much physically men in every way.

But I guess it's true. They only real women in the Western first world are actually men. The rest of us are uterus owners and birthing persons.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I have to admit that the swung around part was kinda
funny.I just read my post again and chuckled some.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join