It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15,472 Dead 1.5 Million Injured Reported in EU's Database Adverse Drug Reactions COVID-19 Shots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
What is wrong with you people? 50% serious problems after the vaccine? You don't think EVERYONE would be talking about it?

Well, I guess the hundred or so people I know who got the shot just were lucky to not be in the 50%. NONE had any problems.

There is something wrong with some of you guy's ability to logically think things through.

a reply to: Realtruth

reading comprehension fail. 50% of those affected claimed it was serious. Derp.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Actually, that's not quite right as you can even look at the numbers and see how many were raised by medical professionals and how many were not.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
And on top of that giant pile of #e, you can add that people are still catching and dying of COVID even after being fully vaccinated.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
See what you did there? You ignored the data presented here and the data you presented in favor of your bias.

Mental gymnastics could have stuck the landing better so only a 5.5 from the judges.

originally posted by: dragonridr

Whoever wrote this up is either being deceptive on purpose or they didn't understand what they were reading. This is where people in the EU can report symptoms anyone can go online to report. Now here's the fun part did you look at what was being reported? I did and guess what people are saying they say they feel fatigued and I saw headaches and people complaining about muscle pain at the injection site.

This isn't the best database because it's done by individuals and not doctors but I had a hard time trying to filter out vaccine-related deaths because even the ones I thought might be they checked fatality but offered no information. Due to anyone can fill it out I'm not sure people just were not trying the system and the information was incomplete.

According to The European Surveillance System (TESSy) there have been 14 related to covid vaccines that have been distributed in the millions. And I bet of those 14 they actually got covid even though they were vaccinated but it doesn't say.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's clear that this is another soft kill attempt to lower the population. Sheep gonna sheep.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is the internet restricted in much of Europe, preventing citizens from seeing this data? Seems like it, since the lockdowns continue, and people there are willingly going along with them, like the government has their best interest at heart.

No, we just aren’t as gullible when it comes to horsesh*t lists of exaggerated numbers regarding a safe, fully tested, fully approved vaccine process.

The people who say otherwise are just the conspiracy, social media idiots who listen to scare tactics and those who genuinely have no idea how biology and biochemistry work. They’re stupid. So, they will listen and accept stupidity.

I had my vaccine first jab but still got the Covid delta variant only a few weeks ago. It wasn’t nice. But I am pretty confident it would have been worse if I hadn’t had the initial jab.

I bet the Covid vaccine poo-pooers have never looked at the possible side effects from the female pill contraception, or even aspirin or paracetamol. 😂

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Whoever wrote this up is either being deceptive on purpose or they didn't understand what they were reading. This is where people in the EU can report symptoms anyone can go online to report. Now here's the fun part did you look at what was being reported? I did and guess what people are saying they say they feel fatigued and I saw headaches and people complaining about muscle pain at the injection site.

This isn't the best database because it's done by individuals and not doctors but I had a hard time trying to filter out vaccine-related deaths because even the ones I thought might be they checked fatality but offered no information. Due to anyone can fill it out I'm not sure people just were not trying the system and the information was incomplete.

According to The European Surveillance System (TESSy) there have been 14 related to covid vaccines that have been distributed in the millions. And I bet of those 14 they actually got covid even though they were vaccinated but it doesn't say.

So no more/less reliable than Wikipedia? Interesting how data is only construed as biased when it doesn't confirm local bias.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
btw, their system, like our VAERS system typically has a rate of 10% reporting...meaning on 1 out of 10 either dont know it exists or dont bother reporting it....in this climate, you can easily double that number...so multiply the official numbers by 20 and you'll be in the ballpark....

a reply to: seedofchucky

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I will assume you are being sarcastic or kidding....What exactly are you referring to when you say 'safe, fully tested, fully approved vaccine process?? It can't be covid obviously, because : A. It is not a vaccine at all (never been isolated and cant be). B.yall are the test subjects that are supposed to be done on animals first...So it is in NO way fully tested and thus, not FDA approved...The 'process' for every other vaccine in history takes 5 years at least..Furthermore, unlike any other vaccine, medicine or even my orange juice, there is a blank insert where the details of the components should be....FInally, it has NO legal liability so y'all are screwed....When this 'variant' comes and more importantly, after the coming flu season, hospitals will indeed be packed by those who took the vax......gl

a reply to: noonebutme

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lukey7
I will assume you are being sarcastic or kidding....What exactly are you referring to when you say 'safe, fully tested, fully approved vaccine process?? It can't be covid obviously, because : A. It is not a vaccine at all (never been isolated and cant be). B.yall are the test subjects that are supposed to be done on animals first...So it is in NO way fully tested and thus, not FDA approved...The 'process' for every other vaccine in history takes 5 years at least..Furthermore, unlike any other vaccine, medicine or even my orange juice, there is a blank insert where the details of the components should be....FInally, it has NO legal liability so y'all are screwed....When this 'variant' comes and more importantly, after the coming flu season, hospitals will indeed be packed by those who took the vax......gl

a reply to: noonebutme

I will assume you are clueless as to how testing works. Testing occurred to get efficacy information obtained in studies using mice, rats, hamsters, and monkeys, It then moved on to human trials. Next the virus has indeed been isolated because there are covid vaccines that use the virus . It was fully tested now they are trying to stop animal testing by moving it into labs not quite there yet but for example instead of using rabits they can use a chemical compound in labs that namely horseshoe crab blood. Its a newer method, called the recombinant factor C assay, uses proteins like those from crabs but produced in the laboratory.It appears to be as accurate as the crab-based test, with fewer false positives. A second test, the monocyte activation test, is based on human blood cells.

So within a couple of years animal testing will be iliminated. But in this case covid vaccine was tested using both methods because they were trying to assure safety. So this vaccine not only had animal testing but it was tested in the lab using the new method. eventually animal testing will stop.

So you were wrong on everything thats hard to do odds are you would have got something right

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Thank you so much for this info!!

People need to see this. Media and apparently on-the-take doctors and our government are saying that these experimental gene therapies are safe and effective. Neither is true. We have to keep getting this information out there, no matter how many brainwashed unthinking trolls come in and make stupid jokes about magnets.

The number of deaths and serious issues here in the US are likely 100 times what is showing up in VAERS. Maybe even more than 100 times, as it’s clear hat VAERS is holding back data and reports, and have been caught DELETING cases that contain reports of death.

If you’re a person who has been on the fence about these not-vaccines, take this post as a direct communication from God, to you, telling you and confirming to you that these shots are dangerous, and do not take them and don’t let anyone you love take them.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

There is a podcast by Stew Peters called Patriotically Correct, and this week in one episode (Tuesday, maybe?) he played a recording of a Moderna employee, from their call center, admitting to a woman hat they have seen many many serious conditions from their (not a) vaccine. He also reads the disclaimer that their shots don’t prevent one from getting covid-19, and that it is not approved or licensed by the FDA, but is instead under an Emergency Use situation only. The woman calling has Guillain-Barré Syndrome as a result of the shots, and now is paralyzed in her legs. She asks if they have seen many cases like hers and he says yes. He also admits that every single person who has taken these shots are part of their clinical trial. He also says that they have only 30 people as control with a placebo in ty is “ongoing clinical trial.”

I don’t know how to link a podcast, but I urge everyone to go and listen to it.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seedofchucky

It is insane how governments who have failed in almost every step in handling this pandemic since day one , have the audacity to be like "trust me its safe " ok bud. I'll get right on it . Inject here .

They didn’t fail. They planned it, caused it, executed it. And are still executing it.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Why are you so trusting of the drug companies (who have been caught MANY TIMES knowingly giving harmful drugs to the population) snd the government (which has been caught MANY TIMES giving harmful drugs to its citizens) and the media (which has been caught MANY MANY MANY TIMES outright LYING to its viewers and readers)?

You’re just lost and maybe unreachable now, if you don’t have a little voice in your gut telling you that something isn’t right here. I truly pray for you.

Just the conflict of interests alone should be enough to give you pause. The bureaucrats and government officials running things all have major financial stakes in these drug companies. Why does that not give you pause?

Why don’t you care that in only the first six months of these experimental gene therapies having been rolled out, the deaths (actual documented deaths) from these shots have already exceeded the number of deaths from all vaccines COMBINED, since 1990?! Why are you ok with that?

Do you truly not see something real strange with how hard these shots are being pushed?? Lottery tickets? Free food and lap dances and airline flights if you take these shots? What the HELL is that about?

And all of this is for a virus with an over 99% survival rate.

Why?

I look forward to reading your answers, because I truly don’t understand you.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I don’t think you know what satire is.

I think their disclaimer about not being responsible for inaccurate numbers means that they can’t be held responsible for reporting numbers that are vastly low.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

What is wrong with you people? 50% serious problems after the vaccine? You don't think EVERYONE would be talking about it?

What the hell is wrong with YOU? People ARE talking about it. They are being severely censored. People are not even ALLOWED to post negative information about these things or even to QUESTION it. No discussion allowed except for sites like these, where people like you come in and say stupid sh!t like this. So, so stupid is your comment. So stupid.
edit on 24-6-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Links. Provide links to the info you’re claiming here.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

What the hell is wrong with YOU? People ARE talking about it. They are being severely censored. People are not even ALLOWED to post negative information about these things or even to QUESTION it. No discussion allowed except for sites like these, where people like you come in and say stupid sh!t like this. So, so stupid is your comment. So stupid.

OK.

Got any evidence about anything like that being censored?

Waiting.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
It's clear that this is another soft kill attempt to lower the population. Sheep gonna sheep.

Totally.

17,791 Infections and infestations incl. 217 deaths

I’d love to know how the vaccine led to infestations…

Baaaah

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join