It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15,472 Dead 1.5 Million Injured Reported in EU's Database Adverse Drug Reactions COVID-19 Shots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Looks like a different data based and source than we're used to, in the USA, however it's worth a look. I was personally shocked at these number, then I saw in the article it didn't even reflect all of Europe.

I really wish we knew what the true numbers were, and full transparency would be great as well here in the USA. Original Article Source Link

15,472 Dead 1.5 Million Injured (50% Serious) Reported in European Union’s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots

15,472 Dead 1.5 Million Injured (50% Serious) Reported in European Union’s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots The European database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, which also tracks reports of injuries and deaths following the experimental COVID-19 “vaccines.” 50% [link to basedunderground.com (secure)]

A subscriber from Europe recently emailed us and reminded us that this database maintained at EudraVigilance is only for countries in Europe who are part of the European Union (EU), which comprises 27 countries.

The total number of countries in Europe is much higher, almost twice as many, numbering around 50, although there are some differences of opinion as to which countries are technically part of Europe.

So as high as these numbers are, they do NOT reflect all of Europe. The actual number in Europe who are reported dead or injured due to COVID-19 shots would be much higher than what we are reporting here.

The EudraVigilance database reports that through June 19, 2021 there are 15,472 deaths and 1,509,266 injuries reported following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots:

COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414)
COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH
COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19)
COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S)

From the total of injuries recorded, half of them (753,657) are serious injuries. “Seriousness provides information on the suspected undesirable effect; it can be classified as ‘serious’ if it corresponds to a medical occurrence that results in death, is life-threatening, requires inpatient hospitalization, results in another medically important condition, or prolongation of existing hospitalization, results in persistent or significant disability or incapacity, or is a congenital anomaly/birth defect.” A Health Impact News subscriber in Europe ran the reports for each of the four COVID-19 shots we are including here.

This subscriber has volunteered to do this, and it is a lot of work to tabulate each reaction with injuries and fatalities, since there is no place on the EudraVigilance system we have found that tabulates all the results.

Since we have started publishing this, others from Europe have also calculated the numbers and confirmed the totals.[1] Here is the summary data through June 19, 2021.

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2,Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 7,420 deaths and 560,256 injuries to 19/06/2021

16,133 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 81 deaths
12,637 Cardiac disorders incl. 964 deaths
101 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 6 deaths
7000 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 4 deaths
265 Endocrine disorders incl. 1 death
8,122 Eye disorders incl. 17 deaths
51,030 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 348 deaths
155,486 General disorders and administration site conditions incl.
2,290 deaths 468 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 31 deaths
6,110 Immune system disorders incl. 32 deaths
17,549 Infections and infestations incl. 762 deaths
6,275 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 104 deaths
13,249 Investigations incl. 285 deaths
4,162 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 139 deaths
79,125 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 88 deaths
325 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl. cysts and polyps) incl. 23 deaths
100,895 Nervous system disorders incl. 780 deaths
384 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 10 deaths 107 Product issues
9,928 Psychiatric disorders incl. 105 deaths
1,765 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 115 deaths
2,696 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 3 deaths
23,689 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 848 deaths
26,641 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 66 deaths
846 Social circumstances incl. 10 deaths
281 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 19 deaths
14,987 Vascular disorders incl. 289 deaths

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine mRNA-1273 (CX-024414) from Moderna: 4,147 deaths and 122,643 injuries to 19/06/2021

2,239 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 29 deaths
3,315 Cardiac disorders incl. 446 deaths
39 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 3 deaths
1,454 Ear and labyrinth disorders
82 Endocrine disorders incl. 1 death
1,883 Eye disorders incl. 7 deaths
10,655 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 142 deaths
33,936 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 1,759 deaths
209 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 11 deaths
1,117 Immune system disorders incl. 5 deaths
3,835 Infections and infestations incl. 234 deaths
2,480 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 77 deaths
2,670 Investigations incl. 89 deaths
1,297 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 85 deaths
15,131 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 77 deaths
128 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl. cysts and polyps) incl. 15 deaths
21,684 Nervous system disorders incl. 424 deaths
255 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 2 death 20 Product issues
2,437 Psychiatric disorders incl. 69 deaths
807 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 52 deaths
459 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 1 death
5,640 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 399 deaths
6,538 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 28 deaths
504 Social circumstances incl. 13 deaths
397 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 38 deaths
3,432 Vascular disorders incl. 141 deaths

Total reactions for the experimental vaccine AZD1222/VAXZEVRIA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/ AstraZeneca: 3,364 deaths and 793,036 injuries to 19/06/2021

9,136 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 132 deaths
12,135 Cardiac disorders incl. 396 deaths
95 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
8,797 Ear and labyrinth disorders
309 Endocrine disorders incl. 2 deaths
13,459 Eye disorders incl. 12 deaths
81,806 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 161 deaths
212,663 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 891 deaths
525 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 25 deaths
3,085 Immune system disorders incl. 11 deaths
17,791 Infections and infestations incl. 217 deaths
cont........................in link above couldn't fit everything in.
edit on 23-6-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

It is insane how governments who have failed in almost every step in handling this pandemic since day one , have the audacity to be like "trust me its safe " ok bud. I'll get right on it . Inject here .

These numbers are pretty scary . Even tho considering how many people have got the shot. This is also only what's reported. I wonder how many didn't make the list , since we know countries all around the world love to play with covid numbers and have different standards of what counts and what doesnt.

I'll think i will wait for all the guinea pigs who love to volunteer for this kinda stuff to go first.

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Waiting for the mathmatician to chime in that 15,000 dead is a low percentage compared to the millions that received the vaccine.

Until it's your mom or dad, or worse your child.

Vaccines have been halted for far less, FAR less. This should be halted immediately.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Being dead is obviously a negative medical outcome, however there are fates that are much much worse than that.

I wouldn't want to be in the 1.5million never mind the brutality and cruelty of being in the 50% serious category.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
Waiting for the mathmatician to chime in that 15,000 dead is a low percentage compared to the millions that received the vaccine.

Until it's your mom or dad, or worse your child.

Vaccines have been halted for far less, FAR less. This should be halted immediately.

15,000 dead sounds like more than the 99.98% mortality rate from the actual virus (lower if you're under 80)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Wow ! …. I just read all the statistics for each shot and it’s really sad …. I agree this needs to be halted now ! Very scary ….and most likely it will be worse in a year -ish when people Organs start failing .

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Whoever wrote this up is either being deceptive on purpose or they didn't understand what they were reading. This is where people in the EU can report symptoms anyone can go online to report. Now here's the fun part did you look at what was being reported? I did and guess what people are saying they say they feel fatigued and I saw headaches and people complaining about muscle pain at the injection site.

This isn't the best database because it's done by individuals and not doctors but I had a hard time trying to filter out vaccine-related deaths because even the ones I thought might be they checked fatality but offered no information. Due to anyone can fill it out I'm not sure people just were not trying the system and the information was incomplete.

According to The European Surveillance System (TESSy) there have been 14 related to covid vaccines that have been distributed in the millions. And I bet of those 14 they actually got covid even though they were vaccinated but it doesn't say.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Is the internet restricted in much of Europe, preventing citizens from seeing this data? Seems like it, since the lockdowns continue, and people there are willingly going along with them, like the government has their best interest at heart.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
preventing citizens from seeing this data?

It's fatigue. People are just tired of listening to and trying to make sense of the propaganda. Fatigued people do what they're told by entities they associate with authority.

They've turned into zombies.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Pretty sure this list has popped up here a while ago already.

Same nonsense too.

There’s no filter to these numbers, like this example: “surgical and medical procedures incl. 19 deaths”

There’s others, have a read through it and still see if you believe these numbers are anywhere near accurate.

In the meantime, I’ll enjoy the irony of how everyone here was saying the numbers from COVID deaths are all made up and any old thing gets attributed to COVID, yet believe this list is accurate with zero skepticism.

edit on 23/6/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Is the internet restricted in much of Europe, preventing citizens from seeing this data? Seems like it, since the lockdowns continue, and people there are willingly going along with them, like the government has their best interest at heart.

Read the disclaimer at the bottom.

Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). The Centre for Research on Globalization will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. The Centre of Research on Globalization grants permission to cross-post Global Research articles on community internet sites as long the source and copyright are acknowledged together with a hyperlink to the original Global Research article. For publication of Global Research articles in print or other forms including commercial internet sites, contact: [email protected]

In other words, this is a gLoBaLiZaTiOn WaTcH website, and they just make stuff up. Satire, but kind of serious.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

So if these numbers are true, would you be an advocate of stopping the vaccine?

I'm not saying they are, I don't believe anything anymore. 15,000 deaths is or is not okay for collatoral damage to save the world from Covid?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I'm not saying they are, I don't believe anything anymore. 15,000 deaths is or is not okay for collatoral damage to save the world from Covid?

Well let's use some logic even at 15000 deaths this would still be far lower than deaths caused by birth control. CDC reports that 900,000 people experience VTE every year and that up to 100,000 deaths are caused by VTE every year in the United States. So as far as a drug goes even at that rate it far safer than the pill or patches. VTE can be fatal in a third of those cases when you count heart attacks and brain hemoragging.
edit on 6/24/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

preventing citizens from seeing this data?

It's fatigue. People are just tired of listening to and trying to make sense of the propaganda. Fatigued people do what they're told by entities they associate with authority.

They've turned into zombies.

The people must still be earning a living, or there would be mass rebellions. You can't "dumb down" a person to zombie level, if he/she has a family to take care of.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Isn't that a pretty standard disclaimer in this lawsuit-happy world of ours?

"We print shi't, but all shi't aint guaranteed to be accurate sh'it. OK?"

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

The numbers aren't true. If they were, I'd say, yeah. Stop it.

Now let's talk about the important part. How many people are now magnetized so much that nickel and copper stick to them? HOW MANY???

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   
What is wrong with you people? 50% serious problems after the vaccine? You don't think EVERYONE would be talking about it?

Well, I guess the hundred or so people I know who got the shot just were lucky to not be in the 50%. NONE had any problems.

There is something wrong with some of you guy's ability to logically think things through.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

No it just a made up article. The actual data is here under Covid: www.adrreports.eu...#, there's less than 500,000 reports and 13,000 filed by healthcare professionals with 250 suspected fatalities.

Most of the reports are about tiredness and mild headache/fever for a day which happens to 1 in 10 people. 99%+ of the data for Europe is submitted by non-healthcare people from the Netherlands which shows how open/subject to abuse the data is.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

If true, this is a hell of a lot really but how do we know its a legit database???

Is there any way to tell??

I have read about injuries and deaths in the UK alone though, so maybe when you add all the other European Countries to the list, the data could well be true.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

this # is a #ing crime against humanity and all perpetrators should be brought to justice and preferably ejected from earth into the #ing sun

seriously why has the planet collectively just dropped to its knees and asked for more of the suffering.

WHy are we believing the same governments who lied to us about nearly everything you can think of , elections , pollution , finance scandals , money laundering , war crimes, war on drugs , illegal wars
you #in name it they have lied about it.

Here we are still trusting them , because without government society would collapse into chaos. Then what the # do you call this # ?

Everyone wants to get back to normal , you mean back to destroying the planet for profit and consuming ourselves to death through materialism, we are so far up our #in egos ass we cant even see the sunshine.

Cmon to # Homo sapiens

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join