It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15,472 Dead 1.5 Million Injured Reported in EU's Database Adverse Drug Reactions COVID-19 Shots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Realtruth

Whoever wrote this up is either being deceptive on purpose or they didn't understand what they were reading. This is where people in the EU can report symptoms anyone can go online to report.

You must have clicked on a wrong link, or did a poor search. The 'report' in the link is to a summary of the data, and not the actual data.

You can find that at: EMA. Unlike here in the US, the EMA has a few actual requirements to report into this database. You could check out "Registering" on their page.

Finding the data specific to each of the 4 vaccines is as simple as clicking on the link THEY provide.

The database itself is rather nice (for something NOT put together by a data engineer), it is reasonable detailed, and doesn't seem as though they allow the general public to enter data (only read it)

I'm not saying that it is a 'great' database, but it IS vastly better than the joke the US maintains.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

No. Atheism is the denial to believing the claim there is a god, nothing more.

Are you saying because I don’t believe in the Easter bunny, that’s a religion? Because I don’t believe in Santa Claus, thebLoch Ness Monster, that is a religion?

Is the lack of belief in something a religion to you?

Or, like your understanding of vaccinations, your understanding of atheism is also completely wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: tanstaafl

No. Atheism is the denial to believing the claim there is a god, nothing more.

Which is, in and of itself, a belief, just as impossible to prove as the claim that there is a God.

So... yes.

Are you saying because I don’t believe in the Easter bunny, that’s a religion? Because I don’t believe in Santa Claus, thebLoch Ness Monster, that is a religion?

None of those are religions. So disbelieving in them is not a religion either.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join