It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are ATS going to arming themselves with for the 4th

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

bottle rockets, super Satern missiles and high powered bottle rocks

big tubes are around 6-7 inches and the rest is all mortar's and little ground fireworks(that I love).

got to have a good arsenals to celebrate freedom.
edit on 20-6-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
A cigar. I live in a portion of the country that at this point is tinder. To celebrate with fireworks at this point in this place is madness. The sellers of these fire sticks however do not want to lose a buck so they are already out in force to sell to those those among us who do not have the sense of a broom stick.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Not new years eve yet.. last I checked, so nothing

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Makes me miss being a teenager. We have stupidly strict fireworks laws here. Nearly everything in your pictures are banned here. Even Roman candles are banned. Was laxxer when i was younger. Also, there was a guy who'd take a semi truck down to the States and load up on bottle rockets and m80s and such and the high school would end up full of firecrackers. It got so bad they started bringing cops with bomb dogs to sniff the lockers.

After that stopped though, we had to get creative. Started harvesting wicks and gunpowder from whatever fireworks we could get, disassembling airbombs for the little explosive inside. Film canisters used to work pretty well if you could pack enough gunpowder in tightly.

Haven't bothered with fireworks for years now though. Even the fireworks you can still buy here now aren't really worth it and they're ridiculously overpriced. One of those big mortars last time i was actually looking was like $50 or $60 a piece. A box of screecheroos, which i think are now banned because everybody hammered them into bombs, were like $25 for a box of five. Actually, they have the spinning devils still, but they made them impossible to turn into explosives.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Well I'm going to my Cousin's, so probably dynamite.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Ear plugs and hoping my neighbors don't burn down anything.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

i got cheese-cake for the constitutionals

i got merengue pies-in-face for abrasive leftist=progressives

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
A twelve pack.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: dug88

Well I'm going to my Cousin's, so probably dynamite.

Soooo.....

You're headed to West Virginia. Because that's how you West Virginia.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

My wife thinks I may have went a little overboard this year.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I most definitely want to meet your cousin. The ''chicken'' version of ''dynamite toss'' is a real good one.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

S&F for that sky busting arsenal

We are having all sorts of folks over for the holiday. Will sound like WW3 out here by time all is said and done

I think we are going to do some exploding rifle targets on my gun range as well, simultaneous shockwaves

Should be a great day. Looks like you have your day all planned out as well, be safe and ENJOY!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Our neighbors to the West really know how to throw a party

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

edit on 20-6-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Scotch and some sparklers for the missus and the boy, since we are not in the combustible part of the country and live in a very rural county I expect to see and hear many booms from my redneck neighbors, so no need to expose the toddler to close up booms yet.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Bigburgh

Our neighbors to the West really know how to throw a party

Watching to the north last night, looked like mother nature was cracking that sky for 40 mins! G'zus there was a strike every 2 to 3 seconds! 😥😥🌩⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Also Phantoms Fireworks

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I bet American Cats love 4th of July...

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

over the past 2 years my neighbor and I have gotten into an unspoken fireworks arms race. It's all in good humor but i have to say he won last year, but seeing as its been raining and will be not dry by the 4th.

the 4 big tubes(that I had to have a PA resident buy for me, a NY'er) are my finale.

we don't have any little kids around us and no real fire hazards that cant be stomped out by a boot.

edit on 20-6-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
We have an elderly dog that doesn’t like loud booms or thunder, so we will be trying to keep him comfortable while the war rages on.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join