It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

phone calls from the dead increasing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

In the old thread, i just read the one about Brandy... a note on the phone she said that the guy who was taking her let her use the phone, but she had to be quick....Looks like we are looking at an organized society, perhaps we are to superstitious to realise that.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlankUsername
a reply to: anonentity

That video has no evidence of anything. It is just someone telling ghost stories essentially, Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

Extraordinary claims require the same evidence that ordinary claims require.
You know, just evidence.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, I never received a call from the dead but I can relate to it. In the year 2000 my mother died young from cancer (47) and it was a very traumatic event for the whole family, not only for her children (me and my sister), but also for her mother, sisters and nephews. A few months after she died, the phone (landline) rang in the middle of the night in my aunt's house, and one of my cousin answered it. The voice identified as my mother, to which my cousin just replied "sorry aunt, I am very afraid of this!" and rang out. Then another night it rang again, and her brother answered. It was again a voice identifying as my mother, and he remained listening. It was very short call and she just asked to tell everybody that she was fine and we should not be sad about her death.
None of us were into the occult or paranormal, so it was a very impressing experience, especially for my cousins. I had never heard before of other cases of phone calls from the dead until reading this thread.
edit on 21-6-2021 by Romanov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Wah, mind blown. Many years ago something eerily similar to this occurred on the answering machine at my grandmother's house. It was creepy enough that she had my mom come over to listen. Nobody could make out exactly who it was or most what was being said, but it sounded like my grandmother. To this day it was the strangest thing I've ever heard with no known explanation.

I've never heard any other stories similar to it until reading this OP. This experience alone gives a ton of merit to this phenomenon as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Speaking with the dead of course is possible or it wouldn't be
forbidden in the Bible. The fact that it is forbidden one
may do so at their own peril'

BlankUsername

Spock can be such a bore sometimes.

True. But what is the reason for it's truth?

What is the danger?

Beyond the idea of "devils" stealing identities?

The Danger is that Regular communication with the dead leads to the seeming folly of the "Lemmings..."
For the dead would describe "Heaven" and like Lemmings we would vacate our current existence and we would be incomplete and Life would be for nothing.

There would be no FUTURE. The Great Plan of Life would fail, and the Light of Humanity on Earth would dim....maybe to go out... Where then would be our Love for and from the Maker? No!...Only infinite Shame lies on that path..

But the Lord has Compassion for his people....and so we are given Concedence in the subtle small ways that only we can know in our spirit...

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Randyvine2

Your proof that it can happen is the bible? You need better , you can't reference a book of fiction as proof of anything, that would be like me claiming that Harry Potter is proof there is an invisibility cloak

If your waiting for proof from God that Heaven and the afterlife are real. You are exactly the soul whom the angels will make sure Nothing gets through to you, Until that moment that you are not expecting. The "event" will shock you like a clear mountain spring, followed by a warming spring breeze, softly it will bring to your soul the Truth of the great gift we have been given...Immortaity!!!
You then will learn your lesson in Humility and Reverence for the Plan of Light and Life spreading into the Great Night...Forever and Ever...Hallelujah...Hallelujah...Hallelujah!!! Worlds Without End...

Behold the Glory of The Creator!

Me'Thinks your Objectivity is welcome Sira!!
After all...the Creation is based in duality, and the Bliss of the Faithfull can sometimes be Blindiing, to the ever-presence of the Dark...

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

Seriously, if you believe that go do it. All these claims and no one has hard proof, or even weak proof like a recording?

Let me throw you a scenario... I am an angel, and as such I can go at will to any point in time I wish. Once there I can observe Objectively or via Cosmic- Accedence, Intervene, on behalf of Heaven or Earth or both, to bring about change
in the course of events.

That's why you never get any proof... Supernatural and Supernal beings can travel in time... and are by command not allowed to leave any..."proof".

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Tell me your theory please. I'll theorise without the experiment. So you're laying 200m of phone cable, grid-like. I assume weaving through through the gaps of the grid-like layout of graves and then you attach a non digital phone. You say the phone will ring due to natural electric discharge but after a few days you will hear voices. This sound like an antennae of sorts and the voices are just regular people talking to each other over their phones, and that electromagnetic signal is being captured by your makeshift antennae array. That's my logical theory anyway. But I do have another.

I assume the stabbing with water/ice is meant to make you think of different states of matter, or at the very least, not everything is black and white. With that, I would then go with a highly speculative theory that the 'array' is somehow interacting with adjacent realities, whereupon the deceased is in fact, not deceased. Although in both theories, I don't see how the graveyard is relevant for results.

I can't afford to buy 200m of phone line so I'll take your word for it that you've done the experiment and garnered results, much like I can't afford to fund Cancer research or the like, so rely on people who are in that position to do that research and then publish those findings for the rest of us.

Be a good sport, publish those findings for us sir!

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

To some people, the whole subject is really scary and people have shutters in their mind, and would rather believe that it's not true for the sake of their sanity, but to me, the reality of being eating and #ting machine that just dissolves is even scarier.

Fear not Guy...The Father watches us, and our Lord, and the Angels tend to The Children of Life and Light...always.

Life and it's Eternal Machines are truly amazing! Glorious in design; And are made of the duality, which includes a baser side.

edit on 21-6-2021 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

Phone lines aren't that expensive. Check your PMs about this.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Why bother with all the wire laid out across the graveyard!
If ghosts are able to ring the phone, then they should be able to ring the phone with out the wires.

They are after all supernatural.
/

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I actually recorded one of these messages. Upon playback it said "We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty."

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Here's one we know was actually true because the police were involved.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This is a message for both : What we create in fiction from fiat is hyper real . This is magic . Nite nite neophytes . Under a Rose Cross a reply to: BlankUsername

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: BlankUsername

Here's a fun, yet spooky, experiment;
Take 200 meters of phone line and lay them out in a grid pattern through out a cemetery (don't bury them and get permission first)
Hook up that phone line to a nondigital (ie pre 1970's phone)
Wait until the phone rings

The phone should ring a few times do to electrical discharges, but after a few days when the phone rings and you answer it, you should hear voices.

Give it a shot, and report back what you think it is, and heck if you record anything play that too.

I always wondered why you'd look for ghosts in a cemetary or anything supernatural?

Not many people die in cemeteries so if souls are a thing why would they be there, would they not exit the body at the point of death and remain there if they got trapped? Wouldn't it make more sense to such an experiment in really old houses that have likely had many people die in them or hospitals?

Geez, hope when I die I don't follow my corpse around for a few days before eventually getting stuck at a boring ass place like a graveyard.

I have done it. You should go do it too. I get that you don't believe what was stated, but if you don't conduct the experiment, then you really can't say what is going on.

But yeah, maybe instead of telling other people to prove something, you provide the proof yourself. If you've done it yourself before should be easy.

I mean if you've done it, that would require a lot of work, laying lines wiring things up, monitoring the phone for a few days, getting approval. Surely you didn't do all that work without documenting it did you?

Or do you just like putting in that kind of effort for your own sh*ts and giggles?

Sorry, but when you make claims, you should be backing them up, not expecting others to prove or disprove your claims for you.

If you can provide fairly convincing proof, I know I'd be more inclined to verify it for myself, especially when it'll cost me a lot of time and effort to make it happen.
edit on 22-6-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: TheMadTitan

Phone lines aren't that expensive. Check your PMs about this.

But it all adds up. Need a phone, the cable, gas to get to and from, snacks and coffee or do you leave it for a week and hope it magically works on the day you decide to check in on it, plus do you have to pay for permits etc?. Not to mention the time required to do all this. Also needing to learn how to do wiring, at least in a way that gets a functional 'circuit'.

Are the lines buried or laid on top of the soil?

Plus how long can you realistically do something like this. I'd imagine not many cemeteries, at least active ones, would like their residents visitors inconvenienced by such an experiment.
I know I'd be annoyed if I was tripping over wires while trying to visit Nanna.

Might be easier to just buy a radio or walkie talkie and sit in a chair for a night. Ghosts can use the battery in it instead of taking days to rub their woolie jumpers to build up a decent static charge then lol.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

I sent you a PM about this, but yes you're right cost can add up.

As for why don't I just do it myself and tell everyone the results. I explained that in the PM, and I hope you'll understand why people need to just expeaniance this for themselves. Sometimes it's the self discovery that makes the difference.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I don't want to get off the thread, but this seems to be almost like, in one reality to us observers a person dies, but to the supposed dead person he seems to jump into another reality and carry on as normal.

Also don't want to derail the thread, but this sounds exactly like a thought I had over 40 years ago. I wondered if I had been through something like this, and I even thought about writing a book about it. I was thinking it would be called parallels. I imagined that there might be many different 'realities' each resembling the other but with different sets of occupants...
Anyway, this is a fascinating subject to me and I have a little experience with it. When my brother was killed in '88 my parents got a message from him on their old tape answering machine. He said, "I just wanted you to know that I'm here and I'm alright" or something like that. Mom got no small amount of comfort from it actually.
edit on 6/22/2021 by wtbengineer because: to add

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
I had a couple strange situations from beyond.
Another experience I had with emails sent to me from FB informing me I had messages. I received 3 separate emails on FB all from dead people. One was my mom. There other two were good friends of mine who also recently past within a few months of each other. All 3 separate emails from 3 separate dead people sending me the same link to a page regarding certification for energy healing. I took it as a sign and took the class.

OMG! you got spam'd by the dead! LOL

edit on 22-6-2021 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

In many of these cases, a recurring theme is, "Something strange is going on" Said by the deceased. Or when a person was going to call another but never did, in fact, they just thought about doing so. But the person receives a phone call along with the static. But the caller later claims they never phoned which can be proven as their log shows they did not.Which at some level suggests that the mind is creating these effects whether we are alive or dead, which is a bit of a misnomer as the point of the statement being that we think we are alive. Also when one person dreams he is making a phone call to another person, and again they say they have received one along with the static. Perhaps what we perceive as phones are just props, which work as intended because logic and science have convinced us mentally that they should work, like the placebo effects of the medicine.
The phone in a lucid dream is part of that reality, and if it can be used to contact someone in this supposed waking reality, then it's starting to look that this reality is made of the same stuff. No matter how hard you try you can't shut your eyes and create in your mind's eye, the steady complete reality that is produced in the dream state, something else must be producing it. Mabey you but at some stage, the environment exists as a separate entity, it has to because is observational. So we have a person in a dream state ,with a dream phone, contacting what we think is a person in the awake state receiving the phone call, doesn't it suggest that both are likely in a dream state. Which might be interesting as without a good nights sleep, what we percieve as waking reality steadily breaks apart, so does this sleep produces what we call reality.? That is we sleep so we can dream the day? a bit off topic but I am trying to extropulate what logicaly may be occuring. From the repeated observations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join