It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

phone calls from the dead increasing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I don't think it is scary at all, there is just no evidence of it. The fact you are scared of what happens when we die is for you to come to terms with

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlankUsername

If I told you what was going on, you would claim "BULLS***" on it. So sometimes if something can be repeated you should have others just run the experiment to see for them selves what is going on.

Since you want to be hand fed the information, you can either PM me or not. I'm just going to drop this whole issue with you here publicly.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The extraordinary claim that an intricately woven tapestry
of truth is but mere fiction is being made by you. So prove it.

table turning won't do

I don't think it is scary at all, there is just no evidence of it. The fact you are scared of what happens when we die is for you to come to terms with

edit on 19-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Then why bother replying on this thread if it's not for you.?

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Most of the vids are a bit lame, but the comments are the interesting part as they are unsolicited comments. When they repeat to this level it begs the question to look for repeatability. Many of the calls occur within twenty-four hours of the time of death. Since the dead are people as well, and probably a very worried person you will have to get all the many and varied responses that humans have. Many people on ATS have reported being in the OBE state, Lucid dream state, etc. But if you found that your body was no longer viable, In most people they would want to contact a loved one and tell them that they were ok and not to worry as grief is damaging and can be a killer. So it begs the question when something like a phone call from the dead occurs, they often state that they cant be on the line for long. Why not unless they are in some sort of organized environment with reasonable restrictions, and what would happen to life on Earth if your dearly beloved whom you had just cremated the remains of phoned up every Thursday like normal i suggest that life on Earth would tend to cease ..So restrictions apply. Read a few comments www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Here's a fun, yet spooky, experiment;
Take 200 meters of phone line and lay them out in a grid pattern through out a cemetery (don't bury them and get permission first)
Hook up that phone line to a nondigital (ie pre 1970's phone)
Wait until the phone rings

The phone should ring a few times do to electrical discharges, but after a few days when the phone rings and you answer it, you should hear voices.

Give it a shot, and report back what you think it is, and heck if you record anything play that too.

I've heard of this but never tried it. Can you be more specific? 200 meters total and cut it up to make the grid pattern?

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It's telemarketing assholes in foreign lands.

And Obama and Trump were supposed to get this shullbit under control.

Joek...well I really don't expect him, his administration, or Con-gress to do anything that benefits Americans as a whole.

Plus it's probably Joek making some of the calls. I swear the other day I answered the phone and an old dude yelled "YOU AIN'T BLACK, CORN POP!" and I said "No chit" and then I heard cackling in the background.

edit on 05/30/2021 by EdisonintheFM because: One for the road

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

So all the history in the Bible is fiction?

Astounding.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Here's a fun, yet spooky, experiment;
Take 200 meters of phone line and lay them out in a grid pattern through out a cemetery (don't bury them and get permission first)
Hook up that phone line to a nondigital (ie pre 1970's phone)
Wait until the phone rings

The phone should ring a few times do to electrical discharges, but after a few days when the phone rings and you answer it, you should hear voices.

Give it a shot, and report back what you think it is, and heck if you record anything play that too.

If I remember correctly, an analog phone line runs on about 50 volts dc while the ringer uses a 90 volt ac temporary signal,
In your experiment, are you using some type of power supply to power the phone?
Or is the power for the phone being generated by some type of super natural means?

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I think an analog is twelve volts as you can charge a car battery up with it if you have to.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I think an analog is twelve volts as you can charge a car battery up with it if you have to.

That's the first I've heard of charging a car battery with a phone line, no doubt.

If they do run on 12 though, that would be much easier to power through some type of induction, wether it be by natural or super natural means.
The aforementioned experiment sounds Interesting to try.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Before solar panels were the rage and if you wanted to power a home without mains , you could just have a phone line put in, and take the wires off the line to charge a few car batteries DC system probably illegal though.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlankUsername
a reply to: Guyfriday

No that is not how it works .I am not the one making an extraordinary claim, those making the claims need to prove it.

if you don't believe, then please...just go on to another thread. This one was for discussing phone calls from the beyond.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Wow, lol Learned something today!

How long would it take to charge an average car battery with a phone line though?

edit on 6 19 2021 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I don't think that you would need a phone to speak to the dead if it is possible, they could just come to you in your dreams and talk to you if they needed to. I have seen some weird things after people died, but none of it involved phone calls.

Must be a sales pitch concocted by the phone companies.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
My job puts me in contact with many apple users who feel purchasing a device means the people running the company should give a damn about what their problem is personally. I had a person tonight demand to speak to the founder, Steve Jobs. I laughed and laughed, then told them they would need something stronger than their garbage iPhone, because he was dead. The lady didn’t believe me. Called me a liar and said to prove it. After I had her google it, she called me a jerk and huffed on about it. I actually wish Steve Jobs would call her back and tell her to shut up.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Don't know the voltage varies, i think if your out in the country it drops, as DC does over longer distances. You would have to check with the multimeter. The ringing voltage is higher than the resting phone voltage though. Landlines are getting less as fiber is getting connected. Probably because they can't really calculate if someone is stealing the volts lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Put some spaces in your posts dude.
Otherwise this is a fascinating thread, I’ve heard about stories like this.
Konstantin Raudive called from beyond the dead, the recording is really bizarre.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes, I agree with you on that one, I think when you are asleep for all intense and purposes you are actually dead, with the body doing what a machine has to do with regards to maintenance. One of the reports was of a mother who worked nightshift on a switchboard, the daughter was at home with the father, about midnight she got a phone call from the daughter who decided to phone up for a chat as she was missing her mother, the mom said the line was very high in static, but after a few minutes, she told the daughter that she had to go as she had incoming calls and disconnected. In the morning when she got home she said to the father that the daughter was on the phone about midnight, the father said "No way as he would have heard her" apparently the daughter had dreamed that she was calling the mother and was annoyed with the mother at breakfast because she cut the call off. This if true would put a different slant on reality.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Spaces? I agree with you on the Raudive one I didn't post it because it seems so cut and dried. Plus the moment it gets interesting he ends the conversation like he has been told "That's enough"
edit on 19-6-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join