It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

phone calls from the dead increasing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
When the old landlines were up and running many strange phone calls were received, then we had caller ID answering machines, and now a cellphone can just record a message anomalous or just normal, it seems that still, certain rules apply when getting a message from a deceased loved one over this method of communication. The number which it came from is either out of the area or has about ten zeroes in it, the caller cant stay on the phone long, a high level of static is heard. If the call is of long duration, the caller and the recipient don't seem to realize they are dead. If the caller is told that they are dead the call seems to stop abruptly. Sometimes when there is a missed call and there is a callback number, sometimes it is actually answered by the deceased. The question is what is really going on here. The Video is interesting but more so are the comments, if only ten percent are true we have a very interesting phenomenon that is worth the time of inquiry.
On one comment I read which pops up is that of a dreamed phone call, by the caller, where the phone is answered in real life, which still has the high static but can last for quite a time.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That video has no evidence of anything. It is just someone telling ghost stories essentially, Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Speaking with the dead of course is possible or it wouldn't be
forbidden in the Bible. The fact that it is forbidden one
may do so at their own peril'

BlankUsername

Spock can be such a bore sometimes.

edit on 19-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I had a couple strange situations from beyond. Back when I had flip phone I was meditating one night. My phone was on the desk in front of me. My mom had recently passed away and I was thinking of her through out the day. During my meditation I suddenly heard Whitney Houston singing her song, I will always love you. I looked around trying to figure out where the music was coming from and the little screen on the front of my flip phone was lit up. It showed my mom was calling me! I about sh*t. Especially since it was ringing in on a song I didn't have in my phone. Hell. I didn't even know how to put music on my phone as a ringtone, I still don't!

Another experience I had with emails sent to me from FB informing me I had messages. I received 3 separate emails on FB all from dead people. One was my mom. There other two were good friends of mine who also recently past within a few months of each other. All 3 separate emails from 3 separate dead people sending me the same link to a page regarding certification for energy healing. I took it as a sign and took the class.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Your proof that it can happen is the bible? You need better , you can't reference a book of fiction as proof of anything, that would be like me claiming that Harry Potter is proof there is an invisibility cloak

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlankUsername

Here's a fun, yet spooky, experiment;
Take 200 meters of phone line and lay them out in a grid pattern through out a cemetery (don't bury them and get permission first)
Hook up that phone line to a nondigital (ie pre 1970's phone)
Wait until the phone rings

The phone should ring a few times do to electrical discharges, but after a few days when the phone rings and you answer it, you should hear voices.

Give it a shot, and report back what you think it is, and heck if you record anything play that too.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Seriously, if you believe that go do it. All these claims and no one has hard proof, or even weak proof like a recording?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlankUsername

Your proof that it can happen is the bible? You need better , you can't reference a book of fiction as proof of anything, that would be like me claiming that Harry Potter is proof there is an invisibility cloak

Personal experience is usually the only way you will find proof for these types of things. Of course you still won't be able to prove it to anyone else after it happens to you.

For some people everything is "fiction" until the devil bites their ass.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Seriously, if you believe that go do it. All these claims and no one has hard proof, or even weak proof like a recording?

I have done it. You should go do it too. I get that you don't believe what was stated, but if you don't conduct the experiment, then you really can't say what is going on.

It's a really weird experiment, but after you figure it out, you'll understand why these reports happen.

Here's something to think about along the same lines:
A man walks up to the another person, and stabs them to death with water.
Is this possible?

While I'm not asking you to stab anyone, it's important to think out side the box for answers. The phone line cemetery experiment goes along those lines of thinking outside the box to under stand why people would report this.
edit on 19-6-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Comparing the Bible to Harry Potter is super indicative of your Biblical
knowledge. And to people who know better your opinion is quite absurd
and even a mockery of reality. I'm sure even Spock would agree. But lets
save it for another thread shall we. I'll take you on anytime. But you know
thread drift.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

No, you can not stab someone to death with water, you can with ice but not water. And if you did the experiment why did you not record anything?

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Plenty of biblical knowledge here. And no it is not absurd they are both works of fiction. Sure the bible sets itself in real places and mentions some real people, but so do other works of fiction, Inglorius Bastards was set around real events, people , and places, but is still fiction.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

No, you can not stab someone to death with water, you can with ice but not water. And if you did the experiment why did you not record anything?

Ice is made of water. You knew this but discounted the idea because of the way it was written by me. Now to the phone experiment, If you don't understand what is going on, then you can't understand what is being reported.

I did record what I heard over the course of a week, but after going through what was might have been going on and then going back re-listening to what was recorded, I came to a plausible theory as to what was happening that satisfied both me and the people that asked me to look into the situation.

As for you, well I'm not going to hand feed you the answers, you need to either make the discovery for yourself, or don't but making a conclusion without understanding the situation makes little sense.
edit on 19-6-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I agree that it sounds fantastic. But the evidence exists although probably not to your standards. I have spent some time going through this phenomenon, and believe that there is something there. Mainly because of the same repeating discipline evidenced in separate unsolicited reports. Science is taking NDE's seriously nowadays because of reports from the patient reporting things that happened during the time of the incident that could only be observed if the patient was conscious when they obviously were not. If this is a fact, then the dead must have some type of physicality, they are interacting with our world, simply because they are observing it, If everything has an electronic signature, including the mind then if these phone calls are real. then accepting the fact that manipulating some electrons to make a coherent voice still falls in the realm of technology, it's just not our technology as we know it.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Only to a rather small number of less privy Human beings
by comparison. And you will be asked what science fiction
has captured your own belief to level the playing field.

ETA

Sure the bible sets itself in real places and mentions some real people, but so do other works of fiction, Inglorius Bastards was set around real events, people , and places, but is still fiction.

No scholar worth his salt would say any such thing.
edit on 19-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
More and more dead people are voting these days too.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

To some people, the whole subject is really scary and people have shutters in their mind, and would rather believe that it's not true for the sake of their sanity, but to me, the reality of being eating and #ting machine that just dissolves is even scarier.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
More and more dead people are voting these days too.

True Gold

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Must be the extra bandwidth of 5G , many thought it was bad but turns out it's technology bringing people back together.
Marvelous.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

No that is not how it works .I am not the one making an extraordinary claim, those making the claims need to prove it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join