It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we using alien tech

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
Being light, it's much faster than electricity passing through a conductor, doesn't suffer electromagnetic interferences and doesn't produce heat.

.... and doesn't induce significant EMI effects external to the conduit, so is devilishly difficult to eavesdrop on.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

HI there - i was just thinking about crowns - the the Bible talking about everyone who goes to heaven - "getting a crown". Now it made me wonder - WHY do we need a crown? Why does everyone get one? Why is it necessary? This got me thinking about the new mind control bands we are developing. Is the crown a mind control band - as referenced in your post - the alien one? Has history / the bible / scripture / historic text from sumerian times all the way through to now - decanted what was an actual mind control device - down to a simple piece of jewellery - us having forgotten over time, its true use?

The second thing is - I note how elaborate and jewel adorned some beautiful crowns are. Some features - for example the Queen's coronation crown - ie. the arch, ball and cres - make me think of an antenna structure atop the band to concentrate and send a beam of energy out.

The third thing is - gems. Stones. Crystals. We are already harnessing quarts - to the extent we know presently; but there are other precious stones people believe vibrate and resonate certain HZ of energies. What potential valuable diamonds may have in a headband in terms of energy transmission - who knows!

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I’m glad this thread was revived……

I often wondered how far we would be as humans, if we had a form of The Industrial Revolution happened around the times of Babylon, Egypt, etc.

I often wondered what if The Industrial Revolution was influenced by advanced entities.

To review….here’s what wiki states…

….”The Industrial Revolution was the transition to new manufacturing processes in Great Britain, continental Europe, and the United States, in the period from about 1760 to sometime between 1820 and 1840.[1] This transition included going from hand production methods to machines, new chemical manufacturing and iron production processes, the increasing use of steam power and water power, the development of machine tools and the rise of the mechanized factory system. The Industrial Revolution also led to an unprecedented rise in the rate of population growth.”…..

Doesn’t this seem that we went through an exponential thrust of brain power to achieve what was achieved within 80 years or less back then? It’s like human inventor’s en mass, were being downloaded with ideas in concert with each other.

The downside of course was immense pollution, death on the job, population growth….etc.

Would the development of Electronics have been yet another Industrial Revolution….Influenced by advanced entities?

What would be the next Industrial Revolution ….brain power surge ..…perhaps influenced by advanced entities….if at all?

Interesting to think about.

👽🛸🍸
edit on 29-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Both the Industrial Revolution and the development in electronics were based on work done in the previous 100 years or so.

I have yet to see any technology that isn't based on known previous works.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Both the Industrial Revolution and the development in electronics were based on work done in the previous 100 years or so.

I have yet to see any technology that isn't based on known previous works.

What I was attempting to focus on is surges or “periods of time” when mankind was given a jump start boost to advance.

I believe at a minimum, in terms of industrialization, it was the Industrial Revolution……previously the Renaissance, etc.

These periods are when mankind, spread across the nations, were to be “enlightened” to think and invent for what the period was…..almost in unison.

As if mankind’s brains were being blanketed by a an outside wave of influence.

The basic short form period of time, I guess could be like a Fad …”an intense and widely shared enthusiasm for something, especially one that is short-lived and without basis in the object's qualities; a craze.”….

Except these older inventive “fads” lasted longer.

And so then …. could these periods of time for mankind’s advancement be influenced by advanced entities, i.e. extraterrestrials?

👽🛸☕️🍩

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
What I was attempting to focus on is surges or “periods of time” when mankind was given a jump start boost to advance.

I don't think that really happens, only some eras get more publicity than others.

For example, did you know that the Middle Ages had several important inventions that helped to create the increase in wealth that brought the Renaissance?

These periods are when mankind, spread across the nations, were to be “enlightened” to think and invent for what the period was…..almost in unison.

The main thing that brings inventions is necessity. If people that have a specific work have the need (and want) to be more productive, they will find a way of doing it.
It's true that war is responsible for advances in technologies that help in war, but peace times allow people to create advances in any technology.

And so then …. could these periods of time for mankind’s advancement be influenced by advanced entities, i.e. extraterrestrials?

I don't see any need for external help.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If a time traveller from today went back to 1990 and left his smartphone somewhere, the technology didn't exist back then to reverse engineer it - so there's no way we would have understood alien technology 50/60 years ago. Even translating any language would take about50 years.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Well let me tangent my opinion to time period coincidence(s) (as I think of it)……which again could possibly be influenced by advanced entities…..

The coincidences, is known as Multiple Discovery

From wiki (yes I know wiki is not regarded as a scholarly reference since it’s editable)

……”The concept of multiple discovery (also known as simultaneous invention) is the hypothesis that most scientific discoveries and inventions are made independently and more or less simultaneously by multiple scientists and inventors.The concept of multiple discovery opposes a traditional view—the "heroic theory" of invention and discovery. Multiple discovery is analogous to convergent evolution in biological evolution.”…..

……”When Nobel laureates are announced annually—especially in physics, chemistry, physiology, medicine, and economics—increasingly, in the given field, rather than just a single laureate, there are two, or the maximally permissible three, who often have independently made the same discovery.[according to whom? Historians and sociologists have remarked the occurrence, in science, of "multiple independent discovery". Robert K. Merton defined such "multiples" as instances in which similar discoveries are made by scientists working independently of each other. Merton contrasted a "multiple" with a "singleton"—a discovery that has been made uniquely by a single scientist or group of scientists working together.As Merton said, "Sometimes the discoveries are simultaneous or almost so; sometimes a scientist will make a new discovery which, unknown to him, somebody else has made years before”…..

Multiple Discovery could be the advanced entities insurance policy that by influencing the same knowledge to multiple people……if one should die for any reason etc. ….the knowledge will still come to fruition by someone else.

👽🛸🍺

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Multiple Discovery could be the advanced entities insurance policy that by influencing the same knowledge to multiple people……if one should die for any reason etc. ….the knowledge will still come to fruition by someone else.

What I have been trying to say is that there is no need for an external explanation for multiple discovery.

If several people make the same discovery is because they were working on it. If they were working on it was because it was possible, based on the work of other people that made it possible.

That's the same thing as when one person says "I know a good place to park your car" to their friends, everyone is going to try it because they now have knowledge of that possibility.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I take it, you don’t flat out believe that external entities have anything to do with any parts of human advancement…..that’s ok. I choose to think differently and yes…without solid proof. I respect your opinion….but it’s not one I totally share 😉

👽🛸🥂

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

No problems, if we all thought the same it would be a very boring world.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

We could, but it's too late.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

If we are, we know about it.

If we know about it, we are.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes, we are using alien tech, but only people that can afford it:

Harte

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
Yes, we are using alien tech, but only people that can afford it:

Harte

You are right. PSU that cant be used for anything else, motherboard that looks like extended ATX retarded cousin and cant be used by anything, no airflow at all to support its components and the plastics cover a steel case designed in the 1990's.

It is literally alien technology for PC builders.
edit on 30-5-2022 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
What make you think WE aren't the aliens?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
What make you think WE aren't the aliens?

We ARE Aliens……………………..to other Aliens 👍🏼

👽🛸🥃

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Yes I think we have been recreating alien tech for decades, in our computers & circuit boards...

LED lights are pretty well-known as attributed to alien tech, which I find believable, as it's such an alien concept of lights, as LED's do not contain any form of standard bulbs. Rather, LED's are basically just glowing spots within the flow of the electricity. This is why LED's don't really use any power, and they last forever. I think it's believable that humans would have not invented it, as it's such a completely different concept of what lights are.

So yeah I think the standard little LED lights seen on computer towers, came from aliens. I'm a fan of the old green-yellow LED's from like the 80's and 90's lol, whereas after that, it seems that blue LED's has become the modern favorite and I think it's ridiculous that this color is now considered "futuristic" lol. I don't know if others have noticed but blue LED is still currently the trendy futuristic color...

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman

For your LED interest which was invented in 1962 by Nick Holonyak of General Electric

50 years ago: How Holonyak won the race to invent visible LEDs

Now if you believe that Nick Holonyak received Alien technology from the USG to reverse engineer…….that’s up to you.

I’m just glad we have it.

👽🛸🧃

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman

That's another case of evolution of previous technologies.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join