It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we using alien tech

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
and dont know about it? according to col corso we are, this story for me began in the late 90s, we just had the varghina and phoenix lights cases and up pops col corso with the story that he personally seeded alien tech to industry back in 61 and over the next several decades we had certain products enter the market place such as the computer chip and intergrated circuits and transitors, all types of lasers such as medical uses and weapons useage, as well as night vision capability and fiber optics etc., and when i heard this i thought it makes sense because it seemed to come out of nowhere and to some extent were still trying to learn from it and trying to perfect it to this day

since then other things started to make itself known such as darpa took credit for developing alot of these products but did the original idea or know how come from the ufo? other info started to come out such as nano tech or miniturization, brain wave interface which was because the ets had headbands on that helped them control their ships with brain waves or thoughts, they seem to be highly telepathic as well so they may be able to recieve ones thoughts, prayers, and or meditative thoughts, btw if you try to contact them maybe use a bunch of infrared cameras in case they try sneaking up on you with their cloaking game, also use extreme caution as this is a relatively new field of study imo, other info that came out was atoms such as atomic engines or power plants, atomic alignment etc., as well as metamaterials and lets not forget quantum physics and ai

so as you can tell our industry has learned alot but probably only half of what we could have if it wasnt for the secrecy and compartmentilization, i mean i can understand maybe the first 20 years or so of secrecy like hey some of these lights in the sky belong to advanced civilizations observing us hows my makeup kind of thing but then they should have started the education process immediately after, imagine where wed be now? yeah your right they might of did the right thing but who knows

maybe all thats wrong, maybe there is super geniuses among us that are creating tech that they dont even know what its capable of that we have to wait 40 or 50 years to see what its capable of? i doubt it though but what do yall think? also anybody else shocked that so called smart people and "scientists" arent touching the uaps with a 10 ft pole, why do you think that is as one of the questions of the day?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
We went from gas tubes to solid state circuitry.

I would say we had help.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

Capt. Kirk WISHES he had this phone.

I'm not on the alien train but I do believe it's tech given to us.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
That's how we got Tang.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Everything we have we COULD have invented and developed ourselves, we are an inventive race but usually necessity drives invention, the need for semi conductors though we already knew about there property's over a hundred years ago was not realized until the valve technology reached it's bottleneck.

BUT.

There are story's about the crash at Roswell which include Integrated circuits, fibre optic's etc so?.

Possibly a bit of both, if we had previous civilizations Aliens may be using OUR technology or there version of it after watching our world develop, if you were an alien corporation were else to pick up new ideas than to watch emerging technological civilizations.

And of course if we got it back from Aliens (or are the descendants of Humans or previous sentient terrestrials whom left the "surface" of the earth at some point in the distant past?.

But I do not know, like any answer you may get here it is purely speculation and here say.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The transistor should be the “smoking gun” if anything. From rubbing two sticks together to start a fire to a butane torch… uh, sure, it was a “coincidence” that Roswell happened only a year before that “discovery”.

We have “grown a new brain” with the internet. The Greys are interconnected because of technology (so the talk seems to have figured out) and what better way to conquer a planet than for the population to demand technology that leads directly to the exact same end as your technological state??

Not even a shot fired!!

The “Belgium Wave” (Bog Black Triangles) was in the 1990s. That was way back then! What do you think we have now?? (Have you seem a BBT?) It changes your world view on technology. Some of it is so “science-fi” that you doubt what you witnessed!).

We are already at “Star Trek” and that was thanks to Lockheed’s fusion reactor! But we are kept “stupid” drowning in our own pee (environment) because of… what?… money?? The “alien source”?? Security?? Really???!!

We have “anti gravity” and “invisibility” in aircraft that is all our technology. But it all traces back to Roswell.

Is it really ours??

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated. Humm, where did I hear that?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I always understood that the alien tech distributed by Corso was only given to carefully selected companies that were working on the same kind of thing already. The alien tech gave them a bump, but they were already headed in that direction.

I also understood that some of it never ended up being developed because we didn't (and still presumably don't) have companies already working on it. An example was the psychic headband, which an alien would wear and then be in a kind of psychic link with the craft/machine itself. Since our science hasn't figured out yet how to detect that kind of thing, since it doesn't fit in with a lot of our paradigms, we tried to duplicate it but couldn't.

I imagine working with alien tech you would run into that a lot. We can recreate Velcro. But what do you do with a cube that reads your mind?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

There are story's about the crash at Roswell which include Integrated circuits, fibre optic's etc so?.

Yes , and all was in research BEFORE Roswell .
And it is fiber , not fibre .
edit on 6/18/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The short answer is No. Col. Caruso wrote a scifi story. I don't know or care about his motivation for doing so. I dislike that he insulted all the humans behind the actual items he listed. Before you go too far down the rabbit hole, why don't you wait for off world life to be discovered somewhere, much less intelligent off world life.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I like to think the earth is the setting of the ultimate game of chance and that creatures from all around the galactic multidimensional plane come to watch the game unfold. Some probably do it for scientific reasons, some monitory, some for pure guilty pleasure entertainment.

And every interval the game masters come down from on high in order to introduce the inhabitants on eather a boost in technology just to sir the pot for the next round.

They gave Grog fire, and they gave Col Corso the microchip. All part of the game.

What will they give us next?

Where will the game end?

Place your bets.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The technology questions are many. Some things with no clear evolution just seem to appear while other improvements on things that have been around for generations seem stagnated... like with internal combustion, for instance.

It's funny ... technology that could disrupt existing business structures never seems to make it to production and in a few cases seem to completely disappear. Hmmm.

But the tech that can spy on you keeps rapidly improving and pouring into our society. Go figure.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If evolution is correct then................why did humans lose the hair on their bodies only to require humans to wear clothes? it doesnt make sense.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
The technology questions are many. Some things with no clear evolution just seem to appear while other improvements on things that have been around for generations seem stagnated... like with internal combustion, for instance.

It's funny ... technology that could disrupt existing business structures never seems to make it to production and in a few cases seem to completely disappear. Hmmm.

But the tech that can spy on you keeps rapidly improving and pouring into our society. Go figure.

That is odd now that you mention it.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
If evolution is correct then................why did humans lose the hair on their bodies only to require humans to wear clothes? it doesnt make sense.

We likely did not evolve here.

We would be covered in hair.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

take it as you will, i first read this here on ATS, thread has disappeared, OP claimed to be him. and there is a company named the American Computer Company and it say that Jack Shulman was one of the founders.

first here is the last web page that the address is for sell.
AMERICAN COMPUTER COMPANY
there is a face book page, couldn't tell you anything about cause, i don't meet facebooks community standards.

and here is Shulmans story,

Well, as it turns out, a few years ago I got my dose of reality. It was in the form of a visit from a friend of mine. When I was very young I'd got involved in technology, partly by virtue of the influence of a friend's father. I grew up in central New Jersey, which is around where AT&T and Bell Labs originated, and my friend's father was the head of Bell Labs. I ended up at a private school and ended up living at the household of the head of Bell Labs, going to that private school and going to college with his son as a roommate, and I kind of grew up around the various projects at Bell Laboratories in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
Reverse-Engineering Roswell UFO Technology

not saying it's real, not saying it's not, but the guy telling the story is.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Where would the Wheel be without having to invent the Axle?
edit on 18-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
An example was the psychic headband, which an alien would wear and then be in a kind of psychic link with the craft/machine itself.

If you look here……that’s changing……besides watching the vid….click the science tab.

www.emotiv.com...#

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar

We likely did not evolve here.

We would be covered in hair.

or...we went underground with the "ant people" like the Hopi stated.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Why……don’t you know …..that Bigfoot, covered with hair, and with physical prowess and paranormal abilities, are here to replace the present human race.

We hairless apes are a failed experiment. Back to the drawing board…..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join