It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Amish doesnt have autism pandemics?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The vaccine issue does raise a lot of concerns when looking at the autism problem,

Vaccinations and Autism

For the Amish, there was also one X-files episode where they would regrow there bodies in underground pods. I don't know, but if they have a much higher than usual heath profile it could be something to consider?

I remember that episode. Wasn't it a salt cave or something?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Annee
We have Mennonites where I am.

Why did the Amish guy divorce his wife? She was sleeping with two Mennonites...

This board would be nothing without you.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The reason why there are many more Autism cases today than in the recent past is only because of the vast broadening of the diagnosis to what is defined as Autism over recent decades, and a much more awareness with increased efforts at surveillance with parents becoming much more accepting of the diagnosis.

I would bet there is less today than 50 years ago when we ate lead paint and such...lol

edit on 18-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The reason why there are many more Autism cases today than in the recent past is only because of the vast broadening of the diagnosis to what is defined as Autism over recent decades, and a much more awareness with increased efforts at surveillance with parents becoming much more accepting of the diagnosis.

Yes, as I’m raising one — that would not have been diagnosed years ago.

And I had no clue. He seemed fine to me (I’ve learned “different” over the last 13 years).

His preschool teacher had a background in Autism. She spotted it almost immediately. I was still in denial.

On her recommendation, he was put in a more structured preschool — of which he got “fired” from. But, seriously, they helped me get him into a program.

I’ve been learning ever since.

Now he’s in 8th grade. His school (public) has been fantastic. But, they’re still trying to figure out the best way to teach him.

He’s highly intelligent. Taught himself phonics from the computer and reading at age 3.

He’s very self focused on what interests him. Maturity is helping.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

a reply to: rickymouse

We have Mennonites where I am.

Similar to Amish.

Checking out their carts at the grocery store, I question how healthy those diets are today.

I can tell you, they really like potato chips.

Not sure what type of Amish you're talking about, but the ones that live all around me don't shop at no grocery store.

I think Mennonites have more sects with various allowances.
I believe you are correct.

Mennonites around me go to pizza shops and some even drive automobiles,but the vehicles have to be black.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Maybe coding... You do it alone and everything is structured... prefect environment.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68

Mennonites around me go to pizza shops and some even drive automobiles,but the vehicles have to be black.

We use to call them the black bumpers as they could drive but could not show anything seen as flashy...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Brain damage is a bitch,

My mother used a breast pump so we were never close.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I find it interesting that they hire internet companies to sell their handmade products.
Isn’t that kind of cheating — a little bit?

Most fundamentalists, regardless of their religion, pick and choose and cheat and fudge when it comes to following the rules that they themselves came up with. My favorite fudge is the Jewish practice of eruv, where they string fishing line on poles down the street to encompass an area in which they are ordinarily restricted from carrying anything over 4 cubits big.
nypost.com...

Jesus said to follow him you needed to give up your worldly possessions. Yeah, like that's gonna happen, Savior. Keep dreamin'.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
it's because of vaccines. you inject a baby with so many vaccines these days it completely #s their head up and their body doesn't know how to respond.

I'm sure most people will tell me there's no proof and they may be right. But in my opinion vaccines and their ingredients like mercury and heavy metals are the worst thing you can inject to a baby.

Yes i am an anti vaxxer.

I was dating a mom who had 5 kids. Her first kid she got vaccinated had tons of health problems. Skin problems, sicknesses, learning disorders, etc. Her next four kids she decided not to get vaccinated and they never had any of the problems her first kid had.

She was super reluctant tell me at first because of all the propaganda surrounding people who don't trust vaccines. But when i told her i've read a lot about it and agree with everything she's saying she was very relieved.

She literally asked if i would hate her if she was an anti vaxxer. I said hell no. There was so much propaganda around vaccines before the pandemic in order to belittle/ridicule anyone who questioned "science" that once they released the covid bioweapon people were begging to be injected with another weapon that would give them transmissible spongiform encephalitis.

There will be a lot of people who disagree with this post but they will be even more braindead than they already are in a year at the most.

you haven't seen anything yet. already 50,000 deaths (most of them covered up) from the vax and much more to come.

if you don't think we are in a zombie apocalypse, you are the zombie.
edit on 18-6-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Maybe coding... You do it alone and everything is structured... prefect environment.

Dyscalculia runs in the family, so not sure about that.

He’s good at language (when he wants to be).

Funny. He did a report — was supposed to be on the Cold Wars — he thought they said Cola Wars. It was so good they kept it.

He wants to be a satirist. We’re working on Autism humor. Sure to piss of someone.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: network dude

I dumped my Amish girlfriend, she drove me buggy...

I visited an Amish community in Florida. There was an amazing restaurant run by them. The one thing that stood out
To me was that all the women, literally all the ones in the restaurant had either a mustache, beard or both. Seriously hairy women!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join