It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China is Responsible for Global Mass Murder - Where is The Collective Outrage and Punishment?.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if some schmuck ambassador like John Kerry caught on CCTV footage... or whoever's Clinton's latest croney with a fancy bulletproof suitcase, looking down, walking fast to and from the Wuhan lab.

Nowadays they cross the T's and dot the I's... so the chance is slim finding footage. But I wouldn't be surprised at all if it surfaced.

originally posted by: Gothmog

China is Responsible for Global Mass Murder - Where is The Collective Outrage and Punishment?.

Are we sure it was only China ?
Who helped finance the research ?
Who sent doctors to assist in that research ?

Those are my questions.

Possible answers here .

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: carewemust

I live in New Zealand.

Each of the outbreaks here can be traced back to Italy, Iraq and the USA.

Should we blame the USA for HIV, too. I mean, it started in Africa (probably) but it was spread from the Caribbean and San Fran? 35 million deaths there.

What about Yellow Fever? Typhoid? Polio?

Let's blame, it is so helpful.

So you're saying the world should just roll with the punches, and accept virus releases as a cost of living in the modern world. Let's put nuclear plant radiation releases in that category too.

"Shi't happens!"

"Virus releases". LOL.

All of the diseases and viruses, for all of history, have been way beyond human capability to make or 'release'.

Didn't stop mediaeval people from blaming 'witches' for spreading Black Plague.

And here we are, with some of the most technologically advanced societies across the planet, taking a whole year to come up with a simple defense against a pathogen that you seem to be implying was 'made' and 'spread' by your favorite 'bogeymen'.

You haven't figured out how incredibly hard it is to engineer something like this, because you really haven't a clue about any science beyond high school level, and anything science fiction seems like it is reality to you.

And, of course, if some country actually wanted to release a nasty pathogen, they could use one that actually is very deadly and is hard to counter, like Anthrax, which can also be mass cultivated, weaponized, is fast acting, and can be distributed surreptitiously in vast volumes.

And you are pillorying me for suggesting that this is just another pathogen like every other one and has a natural source.

LOL

edit on 18/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Propaganda aims for emotion. No one will send you into war with logic explainations. But if somebody is constantly hits you with news that some people are rapist, child molestors, widow makers that they done horrible crimes and do experiments on humans...well no one needs to call you. You will join to the army on its own.

And if you smart to avoid that then came social pressure of your citizens. You are not going in war? You are with them? You are traitor...

So person have to be smart on both sides.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: aristorat
if somebody is constantly hits you with news that some people are rapist, child molestors, widow makers that they done horrible crimes and do experiments on humans...well no one needs to call you. You will join to the army on its own.

The Chinese are filth disease spreading commies who use child labor and hate our freedom. They want to rule the world by bribing your leaders and manipulating the banking system from the shadow.

Two words: Jud Süß.

This is how it begins.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

All of the diseases and viruses, for all of history, have been way beyond human capability to make or 'release'. Didn't stop mediaeval people from blaming 'witches' for spreading Black Plague.

So the only news you have is from the 17th century ?
This is the 21st century .

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

All of the diseases and viruses, for all of history, have been way beyond human capability to make or 'release'. Didn't stop mediaeval people from blaming 'witches' for spreading Black Plague.

So, we should act like it, and not go around blaming people for diseases. Especially ones that afflicted, and still afflict them, as well.

edit on 18/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

if somebody is constantly hits you with news that some people are rapist, child molestors, widow makers that they done horrible crimes and do experiments on humans...well no one needs to call you. You will join to the army on its own.

The Chinese are filth disease spreading commies who use child labor and hate our freedom. They want to rule the world by bribing your leaders and manipulating the banking system from the shadow.

How commie of them!

This is how it begins.

I must be thick, but I am not sure what you are suggesting by referring to an extremely racist propaganda film?

Are the Chinese using racist propaganda? Or are you suggesting that we are?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
So....the virus was really killing people?

Does that mean I need the jab?

Cuz I don't wanna.

I do believe the death toll from Covid is fraudulently inflated.

Either way, it's a travesty. But is China the only one to blame? Didn't Fauci have a hand in Covid-19's creation? And possibly its release? Who pulls Fauci's strings?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Those are my questions.

Possible answers here .

Canada was involved too.

Probably others as well.

Mystery Investigation of 2 Canadian Scientists Arrested On Their Way to Wuhan

Beginning to sound like a joint operation.

Remember Italy in 3rd quarter of 2019. They found traces in bloodsamples from that time as well.

I recall an article on how the Chinese were buying a lot of Italian companies.
Would be interesting to see correlation between Chinese foreign acquisitions before and during 2020.

Don't know if you know about the mink scandal in Denmark. Basically we were getting a large amounts of infections in the mink population and the government decided (possibly illegally) to put down all mink in Denmark.

But what happened was that Kopenhagen Fur in late 2020, ended up selling out.... to China.

I would be willing to place my money on this being economic warfare with biological weaponry.
Look at the state we are in... companies closed, firing, huge settlement packages all around.

I don't think even a lot of Danes realise, that all the money that was posted into saving Danish companies who don't give a # about Danish people and just want low wage EU workers, is going to come back and bite us in the ass.

The governments from now on will try to pass monkey onto the next crew so they can take the blows for the coming recession or atleast the vast reduction of public services and increase of taxes.

I hope people will remember that all of us will be getting EXACTLY what we asked for.
edit on 18/6/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Djoko
Considering the vast majority of the deaths are poor people, non whites, disadvantaged people, elites have really loved covid. It has been a blessing for them.
Floyd proved that narrative false. Keep your racism out of it.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

This is how it begins.
And yet you support their divide and conquer agenda being sure to sort out the vaxd and non vaxed. You understand that at home conflict would be part of the whole intent?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

So, we should act like it, and not go around blaming people for diseases. Especially ones that afflicted, and still afflict them, as well.

Didn't you have a theory that Trump started Covid in the basement with his secret Covfefe formula?

Thats way more believable...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Djoko
Considering the vast majority of the deaths are poor people, non whites, disadvantaged people, elites have really loved covid. It has been a blessing for them.

Not so, covid is killing a lot of elderly middle class white men. Even Trump caught covid.

Yes the governments of the world LOVE that COVID kills the elderly.
NYC made sure it killed lots and lots of elderly.
Why?
They are a drain on tax money. They get lots of benefits (they earned, but governments don't care about that) and are expensive as far as governments are concerned, and worst of all these formerly hard working elderly who paid taxes are no longer giving the government lots of money every year.

Getting rid of mostly the elderly was one of the things that I think COVID 19 was developed to actually do in the lab.

The Chinese have an enormous problem of too many elderly and too few young adults - due to their decades long one child policy - and now couples in China just aren't having more than one children even though they are now allowed 3. There is an huge problem in China and designing a virus to kill mainly the elderly with some collateral damage of course is something the genocidal Chinese government would easily decide to do.

New York city took advantage of this and put contagious COVID 19 patients into nursing homes on purpose which killed thousands of elderly who were draining government resources, from NYC point of view.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin
I wouldn't be surprised if some schmuck ambassador like John Kerry caught on CCTV footage... or whoever's Clinton's latest croney with a fancy bulletproof suitcase, looking down, walking fast to and from the Wuhan lab.

Nowadays they cross the T's and dot the I's... so the chance is slim finding footage. But I wouldn't be surprised at all if it surfaced.

Those are my questions.

Possible answers here .

I find myself frequently wondering what the National Security Agency (NSA) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) are good for, if they can't solve minor mysteries.

I can understand Congress having to hold hearings for months, just to determine the correct mailing address of the Wuhan Lab.

But we (taxpayers) have invested Over $100 Billion in the NSA/CIA over the past decade.

They should have satellite, cellphone, e-mail, spies, that provide evidence allowing a good estimate of what happened to get Covid-19 invented, and released from the Wuhan laboratory.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

All of the diseases and viruses, for all of history, have been way beyond human capability to make or 'release'.

Tell that to the native americans given smallpox blankets.
Why do you post such easily proven lies?
The hittites used tularemia.
The romans used tetnus.
The mongols used the black plague.
The british used smallpox in Australia, do you even know your "claimed" history?

Have you no shame?
Just pull from keister and fling whenever you like?

edit on 19/6/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
China is responsible

Nobody disputes that

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I live in New Zealand.

Should we blame the USA for HIV, too. I mean, it started in Africa (probably) but it was spread from the Caribbean and San Fran? 35 million deaths there.

So you're saying the world should just roll with the punches, and accept virus releases as a cost of living in the modern world. Let's put nuclear plant radiation releases in that category too.

"Shi't happens!"

Na
Its a Chinese apologist.
Red "cheerleader" if you will.

The China-Approved Global Genocide campaign, using Covid-19 as their weapon, just eclipsed 4 million (4,000,000) men, women, and children.

Source: www.reuters.com...

Soon, China apologists will be as rare as Stalin apologists.

Doubtful as they own media outlets, and pay online posters.
Some appearantly need their money.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

I live in New Zealand.

You blamed ALOT on trump, you getting out of the blaming business now is just a coincidence eh?

Chinese mouthpiece gonna mouthpiece.

He’s gutted that President Trump holds absolutely ZERO responsibility (in fact, when President Trump DID act first and banned incoming flights from China, the Chinese mouthpiece was the very FIRST to cry about it and scream ‘racism’, like a liar always does)

He only ‘blamed’ President Trump because the media told him to. He doesn’t believe his own words but has to spew them

Now his narrative has fallen apart (its 100% evident that China is 100% to blame and all people are in agreeance) he’s back peddling fast and going nowhere

True.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Tell that to the native americans given smallpox blankets.
Why do you post such easily proven lies?
The hittites used tularemia.
The romans used tetnus.
The mongols used the black plague.
The british used smallpox in Australia, do you even know your "claimed" history?

Have you no shame?
Just pull from keister and fling whenever you like?

Or where they gave black people syphilis and watched them die, in Tuskegee. Or Typhoid Mary.

In medieval times they also used to salt crops and throw dead animals into wells.

But in none of those instances did anyone make and release a contagion that had never been seen before.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join