It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China is Responsible for Global Mass Murder - Where is The Collective Outrage and Punishment?.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, June 17, 2021

DONG JINGWEI defected from China to the USA in Feb 2021.

He confirms that Covid-19 originated in the Wuhan laboratory.

Source: www.thedailybeast.com...

So far, over 3.8 million (3,855,651) citizens of planet Earth have died directly, or indirectly, from the Covid-19 virus during this ongoing global pandemic.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

Yet there is still no collective outrage against, or condemnation of China, from World Leaders, or oversight authorities, like the United Nations.

SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE FOLKS.

-CareWeMust

June 19, 2021

CONFIRMED - Dong Jingwei was a top Counter-Intelligence official, and brought +1 Terrabyte of important information with him, when defecting to the USA in Feb 2021.

Update: redstate.com...

China is NOT happy With him, or with the USA for not returning Dong Jingwei.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: chr0naut

All of the diseases and viruses, for all of history, have been way beyond human capability to make or 'release'.

Tell that to the native americans given smallpox blankets.
Why do you post such easily proven lies?
The hittites used tularemia.
The romans used tetnus.
The mongols used the black plague.
The british used smallpox in Australia, do you even know your "claimed" history?

Have you no shame?
Just pull from keister and fling whenever you like?

Or where they gave black people syphilis and watched them die, in Tuskegee. Or Typhoid Mary.

In medieval times they also used to salt crops and throw dead animals into wells.

But in none of those instances did anyone make and release a contagion that had never been seen before.

Nice try liar, but that was not what was posted.

or 'release'.

So from here forward, I will assume all you post is made up lies.
Good day.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
They did it, and imo intentionally released it upon the world.
They are epic level douche bags.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

All of the diseases and viruses, for all of history, have been way beyond human capability to make or 'release'.

The romans used tetnus.
The british used smallpox in Australia, do you even know your "claimed" history?

Have you no shame?

Or where they gave black people syphilis and watched them die, in Tuskegee. Or Typhoid Mary.

In medieval times they also used to salt crops and throw dead animals into wells.

But in none of those instances did anyone make and release a contagion that had never been seen before.

or 'release'.

Good day.

But you were suggesting that the Chinese, and American health authorities, and philanthropic investors, made the virus in several posts in this topic thread and also in others.

- (edit, to add) please look at your post immediately above this one. -

And you take the suggestion that it was all an unfortunate chain of natural circumstances, as an offense.

edit on 19/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   

The romans used tetnus.

Have you no shame?

or 'release'.

Good day.

But you were suggesting that the Chinese, and American health authorities, and philanthropic investors, made the virus in several posts in this topic thread and also in others.

And you take the suggestion that it was all an unfortunate chain of natural circumstances, as an offense.

Quote me liar.
Or remove your bs post.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Nothing is going to happen because the Dems allowed this to happen.
China and the Dems colluded on the virus to oust Trump.....mission accomplished.
The Dems are ok with millions dying to get him out.

That is just hysterical nonsense!

What is wrong with you folk?

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Oh I think the Chinese did it.
The rest of your add on bullcrap post is a lie, as is your way.
I would refer to you as Pinocchio, but at least he was entertaining and had no one pulling his strings.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Oh I think the Chinese did it.
The rest of your add on bullcrap post is a lie, as is your way.
I would refer to you as Pinocchio, but at least he was entertaining and had no one pulling his strings.

Now, now, gentlemen. Handbags at dawn, is it?
😉

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
That one wouldn't show!

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Shame. Was looking forward to it...

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The romans used tetnus.

Have you no shame?

or 'release'.

Good day.

- (edit, to add) please look at your post immediately above this one. -

Fauchi was directing funding to the lab for gain of function. gates is also a shareholder in the lab or things attached to the lab. gates is a well known believer in guidestones.
CHIna is not above sacrificing a small percentage of its people to spread a virus.
And its a mighty big coincidence that the virus came about during the election season and shut down the economy,hurting trumps re election.
In life there are no coincidences.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I don't agree with most of that but what I find interesting is that China released a virus that seems to have been specifically created not to cause mass deaths but rather to cripple the rest of the World's economies.

Odd, that.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Thursday, June 17, 2021

DONG JINGWEI defected from China to the USA in Feb 2021.

He confirms that Covid-19 originated in the Wuhan laboratory.

Source: www.thedailybeast.com...

So far, over 3.8 million (3,855,651) citizens of planet Earth have died directly, or indirectly, from the Covid-19 virus during this ongoing global pandemic.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

Yet there is still no collective outrage against, or condemnation of China, from World Leaders, or oversight authorities, like the United Nations.

SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE FOLKS.

-CareWeMust

June 19, 2021

CONFIRMED - Dong Jingwei was a top Counter-Intelligence official, and brought +1 Terrabyte of important information with him, when defecting to the USA in Feb 2021.

Update: redstate.com...

China is NOT happy With him, or with the USA for not returning Dong Jingwei.

Wow CWM! That is a huge deal! I have known for years about the CCP top leaders send their kids to the USA universities, but this guy, Dong JingWei knows their real names and identities, also the rest of the information he has on the CCP is immeasurable. The highest level asset to ever defect to the USA from China. No wonder the CCP is trying to get him back.

If they ever do get him back they would torture him for weeks before killing him. I'm still worried for him because of Biden being a CCP partial asset.

Now it could be a game of "hope" that the DIA uses the information he gives them to actually help America and the pursuit of liberty.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

China and the Dems colluded on the virus to oust Trump.....mission accomplished.

It isn't nonsense. The dems either wittingly or unwittingly colluded, by either actionable things for it, or by doing nothing about it for the benefit of using it to hurt Trump with, and this is exactly what has happened.

What is actually hysterical is that you refuse to acknowledge things right before your eyes.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

It isn't nonsense. The dems either wittingly or unwittingly colluded, by either actionable things for it, or by doing nothing about it for the benefit of using it to hurt Trump with, and this is exactly what has happened.

What is actually hysterical is that you refuse to acknowledge things right before your eyes.

That is just a word salad that makes no sense?

What is it that you are actually saying?

Please make some coherent sense.

Please also look up the word "hysterical".

It doesn't mean what you think it does.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Consider the fact that this "defector" could easily be a Trojan horse.

Depending on what he reveals, the plan may be to destabilize the US and thus the west further. Likely to give them an opportunity to take a clean sweep of Taiwan.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
More damning bioweapons talk from the other side of the wall.

edit on 19-6-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I don't agree with most of that but what I find interesting is that China released a virus that seems to have been specifically created not to cause mass deaths but rather to cripple the rest of the World's economies.

Odd, that.

And the Western economies haven't all survived?

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Odd, that.

Job losses and profit losses were extreme except in china. they were not trying to destroy them totally,just set them back.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Odd, that.

Yeah, they survived, whats all the fuss?

Posted like the Chinese mouthpiece!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join