It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

live exorcism.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
this is pretty freaky..

listen to a live exorcism...

paranormal.about.com...

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
hmm.....anyone listened to it already? comment? haha....

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I listened to it, none of the words (even though it was in Russian) I couldn't hear, but I did hear the growlin/howling sounds. It was creepy and I declare it to be real. Because of the howling/growling wasn't human nor animal.

unlike the "Sounds of Hell" that is actually the sounds of a Mall on a Saturday.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Sounds of Hell that was a funny one
btw I heard it was like that of a Spice Girls Concert at some Midwest Mall

Exorcisms though pretty freaky stuff
the only problem with them these days
is that of mental illnesses being diagnosed etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Wow, thats great Helen,

I've been to more than a hunderd exocisms, that is the real deal. I had a tape, but we lost it.
It was of a Russian priest, praying for and american man and the demons were speaking in greek. Sometimes five at once.

If you find anymore please make a post, on "do demons exist." Glory to God in the Highest who frees man, from the snare of the demons.
Holy ArchAngel Michael pray unto God for us!

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a hundred exorcisms?!?!?! thats crazy
are you catholic Donkey?
Im thinkin abuot being an Exorcist but I dont know how about I would do it
I know that I need to be a Catholic Priest (obviously lol) but other than that Im oblivious

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Exorcisms are not at all something that could be laughed at......

And becoming a priest has nothing to do with ''exorcisms'' .......if truly you are after an exorcism......then prayers and faith are in order....then things start to come into prospective......

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I wouldn't have called it creepy. A little weird maybe.

Sounded like a recording from a B Grade Horror flick to me

Then again I'm a little skeptical of these things, but thats just me.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by madhatter]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

navajoprophet
a hundred exorcisms?!?!?! thats crazy are you catholic Donkey? Im thinkin abuot being an Exorcist but I dont know how about I would do it I know that I need to be a Catholic Priest (obviously lol) but other than that Im oblivious

LoL navajo,
No I am Eastern Orthodox, the Christian Faith unchanged, nothing new, nothing improved, after 2000 years. What the Catholic Chruch used to be.
Navajo eh? Thems good people, unlike your niehbors, I won't meantion that here, but I know all about them. What they used to do your folk. Of course that is the past.

The most important things in excorisms are:
1: confession, all parties.
2: A blessing from you spiritual father
If you don't have these two things you are asking for it. Now anybody can pray and fast for someone, with a blessing.

Where abouts do ya live Nav? What state?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It sounded like there were quite a few people chanting in the backround. Are there typically a lot of people in attendance at an excorcism?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I always thought not though I am no expert on the situration.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
All I have to say is wow, that was very freaky and sounded quite real, indeed. I remember when I first heard the "Sounds of Hell" and even though it was a fake, that was a little unsettling... Thank you for sharing.

Icelandia

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm OK, helen, still singing, thanks for asking!

This was a most unhelenlike topic. I can't listen to the sounds of repossession where I am right now, but if you know a qualified exorcist who charges out at a reasonable rate I will have use for them at the winter solstice.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Lenina,

I can't be sure, as the tape is muffled, but I hear the priest reading prayers in Slavonic, (old church Russian), the person spiting and moaning, the demons, two or more?. Maybe some people are reading some prayer or singing in the background.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Odd or amusing.

Im not sure. but sure creepy.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yes the exorcism is performed in the Russian Church ......
QUOTE...FROM Ballams Donkey// I can't be sure, as the tape is muffled, but I hear the priest reading prayers in Slavonic, (old church Russian), the person spiting and moaning, the demons, two or more?. Maybe some people are reading some prayer or singing in the background.

Yes you are correct Ballam.....

helen....

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I'm OK, helen, still singing, thanks for asking!

This was a most unhelenlike topic. I can't listen to the sounds of repossession where I am right now, but if you know a qualified exorcist who charges out at a reasonable rate I will have use for them at the winter solstice.

How are you ''masked''?

Since when do Priests ask for money?

I hope you are well ...
take care.
helen........

I leave you with this...

And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. (Luke 15:11-32).

[edit on 3/28/2005 by helen670]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Interesting posts but more study I think!

Like I said creepy.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Odd. Definitely interesting, but I'm not really sure which way to go with this one. Creepy though.

My girlfriend thinks it sounds like some kids playing with a microphone.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hmmm.

Creepy indeed.

Now for the remix!

<<   2 >>

join