It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunting Leaks, Trump Officials Focused on Democrats in Congress

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I heard Pelosi say that Trump doing that was like Nixon and tailgate. Uhhh... hypocrite much, bitch? Obama spying on Trump, Hillary making up evidence to get Trump investigated. Clinton meeting with AG Lynch.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyJoeSmiths
You really need to stop trying to slander your president. He's been in DC for 47 years and he is now president. That speaks for itself. a reply to: Guyfriday

For those curious, this is how you spot a troll lurking in the threads.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

She is his wife and not apart of the political discussion. a reply to: Xtrozero

She is the first lady, so yes she has an official political position...Is Hunter off the table?

But anyhow what do you think about lying openly many times as to his credentials and many other things... That all OK? Wasn't OK back then..

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The DOJ I.G. said Congress leaked to the media, in return for certain "favors". IG Michael Horowitz promised a follow-up report with the details.

Three years later, and we're still waiting.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Your response is all over the place . Have a good one a reply to: ElectricUniverse

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Do you know that much of our government is a copy of Native governance? a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

She is the first lady, so yes she has an official political position...Is Hunter off the table?

But anyhow what do you think about lying openly many times as to his credentials and many other things... That all OK? Wasn't OK back then..
a reply to: Xtrozero She does not have the power to do anything politically. Attacking her is cowardly and a waste of time. Hunter is not running for office nor does he hold a political position. There is no reason he should be discussed. He is not like the Trump brats that are engaged in the political process. My records show no indications of lying on the part of our honorable president.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
For those curious this is how you spot a liar.

originally posted by: Neobucket

You really need to stop trying to slander your president. He's been in DC for 47 years and he is now president. That speaks for itself. a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

For those curious this is how you spot a liar.

originally posted by: Neobucket

Your a troll, get over it. Momma taught me never to lie

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The Savior Last Gift: Will Reveal The Secret Of Life, The Source Of All Creation With Worthy Beings

It is easy to active super power, super abilities, but that is not the ultimate purpose of living. The only correct and hidden purpose of creation is to fully known, fully understand who you really are & the source of all life, the source of all creation.

All beings especially the one with super power/abilities like those famous deities in all religions was and are chasing for that hidden divine knowledge wisdom.

I will going out and disconnect with the internet soon.
So I will reveal the secret of life, the source of all creation theory with only worthy beings.

I will going to “translate” ancient knowledge wisdom from the 2 most famous well-known beings teaching Laozi and Gautama Buddha to the modern today languages (English or Chinese Vietnamese upon request) with all kind of other neutral understanding tools such as technology, number, practices, actions.

Here is the book Tao Te Ching by Laozi and top 20-30 quotes of Gautama Buddha.
They are great because they was describe how the life the Universe running/operating but too deep meaning, too much decode encrypt message.
Most people today do not fully understand because that was written in ancient world, not modern world.
And the only way for people to understand it is have the one being who really fully understand it and live in this civilization to help them “translate” it.
As I have said many times I the true savior that why I able to decode, translate any kind of ancient knowledge.

I am not going to waste time anymore but I am not going to share it for free to all because that is not the duty of me or any beings.

I will only share the sacred knowledge wisdom with beings/groups/entities who meet my requirements:
- Minimum Donation: 80,000 USD via cryptocurrencies.
- Using: For group of maximum 10 people/beings such as family, team, clan, top national government.
- Not allow to share/sell/reveal it with any other beings/entities under any circumstance.
* If you want to use for more than 10 people, then you must make another donation before the deadline.

So this is more for groups/teams using than one beings because those sacred knowledge is the greatest knowledge for managing people at the top government.

This last special offer have the deadline till 30-06-2021 June 30th 2021 (about 15 days from now).
After this deadline, I am not going to offer anything like this both including online and offline world at any price for wealth, money, gemstone are worthless to me.
It is more than a gift from me at the moment than any kind of commercial.

For those who are laughing at me then I will tell you that if this offer would appear on any black market in material art world, it would easily cost trillions dollars !!!

For any request, communication you can contact me at:
Email: thesaviorjoy [at] protonmail.com .
Chat: username thesaviorjoy at matrix element.io .

Social media: freejoy.aimoo.com .

You probably will instantly become immortal beings after receive this divine knowledge wisdom.
Joke or not, real or not, it is totally up to you.

This is the first and last chance for all kind of beings to increase your true power of life.

But the offer time is short, so you better have some quick discussion with your family, your team, your clan, your government, groups quick before it too late.

From July 1st 2021, I am going to disappear from the internet and your world and not going to use the name the savior Messiah Buddha or anything like that anymore !

For those who are interested in this offer, I will reveal that the content materials I will share contain at least 80,000 words.
It primary will explain more of what teaching Laozi and Gautama Buddha was trying to say/teach, but will contain various neutral tools to help people to understand it more easier such as number, technology, actions, etc.
The reason is because those teachings has the most related link with how the eternal life, how the universe work, more importantly it is about the source of life, the mystery void.
Upon donator request, I can explain any kind of other teaching/books you want to know/understand more.

I remind this offer is primary for family/team/clan/group using (maximum 10 people/beings).

It will be either in English or Chinese Vietnamese (upon the request of donator).
You can send the donation to my wallet address at this web link:
freejoy.aimoo.com...

If you want other new private cryptocurrency wallet, you can ask contact me.

I am not going to share this sacred knowledge wisdom for free, because that's not how the world operating. The "decode" version you can read free on various books most written in ancient languages which hard to understand with today people, but my version is directly information written in modern language today, very easy to understand.

Many groups/organizations have spent a lot of wealth try to understand how life work without success. They can continue waste their time and speculate testing various stupid stuffs but will never get success for sure ! Their best chance is this special offer !

My requirement is too easy for all of them and for most secret societies, basically too "cheap" for all beings.

It is more like a gift whether you believe it or not !

Wealth can "gain" but opportunity cannot be gained, especially this special offer will only appear once in many million years time !

Believe me, even though super deities and famous beings in religions, temples, etc. do not know this secret of life !

Only me the true savior Messiah Buddha know !

After the deadline June 30th 2021, this offer is off the table and I also disappear/disconnect with you guys world.
And you can continue live like a slave and must find your own way out of the darkness.
You and me only share a familiar Earth planet, you can jump to any timeline with time travel machine but the ultimate final question to all is do you know the secret of life, to you understand the source of all creation, do you obtain the Nirvana state ?!

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSaviorFan

You have been spamming multiple threads with this crap that is unrelated to the topic at hand.
Please stop.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Please stop.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Just stop this, please.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

She does not have the power to do anything politically. Attacking her is cowardly and a waste of time. Hunter is not running for office nor does he hold a political position. There is no reason he should be discussed. He is not like the Trump brats that are engaged in the political process. My records show no indications of lying on the part of our honorable president.

I'm not attacking her, I'm showing a trend that is throughout the entire family. Same with Hunter and dad these all show trends of how they think and live, and instead of looking into it all people like you instantly say "nothing to see here".

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThothHermes
Do you know that much of our government is a copy of Native governance? a reply to: Xtrozero

In what way...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join