It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO’s Chief Scientist Served with Legal Notice for Disinformation and Suppression of Evidence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

here ya go

Repeating it for Oz. Wake the F up Oz!!!

LIES like that one especially hurt people. That includes you and me both.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine
a reply to: Timely

Hopefully, answers will be forthcoming ...

This is what's wrong with a lot of people. Instead of thinking
for yourself you wait for answers. Even when the answers are
obvious. You just don't like the obvious answers so you're really
just waiting for the next lie you can believe. What ever helps
you sleep at night I guess.

I AM SO EFFING VINDICATED!

BTW where is Phage!

He doesn't like eating from the Crow Pies he creates. He has been so busted on this stuff it is freaking hilarious to see the spin when he pops in from time to time. Augustus too.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

www.youtube.com...

by injection inside 38 secs

he said it, own it

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

it's so funny because you are arguing about whether he was talking about injecting it and he admits that he did but was being sarcastic lol this it too easy

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-6-2021 by OzBoomer77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
You have Cherry picked and STILL LIED!

NO shame in you. I would hate to be you.

Clearly you have listening/comprehending problems and can't find Bleach. Now don't you see how we know you lie and cant prove it?

HA!

Disinfectant was one word he discussed talking with the Docs. So to summarize with the truth, he is telling us about talking with the Drs about the ideas and says "I am not a Doctor" . Deliberately YOU MISSSED it that he is talking with Dr's right next to the podium and says clearly I don't know but is repeating something someone did that worked.

Go back to Huff Po the need you there before they run out of money to spread lies.

originally posted by: OzBoomer77

www.youtube.com...

he said it, own it

edit on 11-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Clearly you have listening/comprehending problems and can't find Bleach. Now don't you see how we know you lie and cant prove it?

HA!

Disinfectant was one word he discussed talking with the Docs. So to summarize with the truth, he is telling us about talking with the Drs about the ideas and says "I am not a Doctor" . Deliberately YOU MISSSED it.

Go back to Huff Po the need you there before they run out of money to spread lies.

Hd did

www.youtube.com...

he said it, own it

it's what he said theres no cherry picking lol he was talking about injecting it inside to kill the virus, if that were Biden I'd be saying the same stuff

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
You have no credibility left here. Move on to the truth.

originally posted by: Justoneman

HA!

Disinfectant was one word he discussed talking with the Docs. So to summarize with the truth, he is telling us about talking with the Drs about the ideas and says "I am not a Doctor" . Deliberately YOU MISSSED it.

Hd did

www.youtube.com...

he said it, own it

it's what he said theres no cherry picking lol he was talking about injecting it inside to kill the virus, if that were Biden I'd be saying the same stuff

ETA

What disinfectant name did you hear? I heard him mention that one word and a study that was done. You are still missing it deliberately IMO. You want this lie real bad but you are busted.

edit on 11-6-2021 by Justoneman because: editor needs fired

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

says the guy who just got proven wrong BY THE PERSON WHO SAID IT lol

trump said he was being sarcastic.

I'm not going anywhere.........

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

says the guy who just got proven wrong BY THE PERSON WHO SAID IT lol

trump said he was being sarcastic.

I'm not going anywhere.........

And fast on that going anywhere part. Selective listening is dangerous you know and you are full of that.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

selective beliefs are even worse.
edit on 11-6-2021 by OzBoomer77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

He doesn't like eating from the Crow Pies he creates. He has been so busted on this stuff it is freaking hilarious to see the spin when he pops in from time to time. Augustus too.

Yeah he's alright. I was just wondering what he might have to say
about the turn that all this is taking.

a reply to: OzBoomer77

The current Big Guy in the WH is threatening Americans if
they refuse a deadly vaccine and you can't stop talking about
Trump? I'm sorry this happened to you.
edit on 11-6-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

he said it, own it

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

For you and your sock puppet, He said this, "And is there a way we can do something like that", which is asking a question, not telling anyone to do anything. This was the topic that old crappy latched onto, and you seem to have as well. (if you are different posters)

I defend the lies. It's amazing, but it can be done regardless of any other factor. Trump looked like his pants were backwards the other day, does that change what he said a year ago? Derp up for that answer. It's important.

edit on 11-6-2021 by network dude because: sometimes even really really dumb folks figure out how to "internet".

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

network dude the king of semantics lol

look at me I am going to debate over 1 line and not the overall sentiment of the statement lol

you must be tired defending trump all the time deep down inside knowing that your whole belief is based on the lies of a deranged sociopath. Let me know when you wake up from your delusion

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

look at me I am going to debate over 1 line and not the overall sentiment of the statement lol

you must be tired defending trump all the time deep down inside knowing that your whole belief is based on the lies of a deranged sociopath. Let me know when you wake up from your delusion

what is your augment here? I'm lost in your drunken stupor. You don't like Trump. You are from Australia. You don't live in the USA.

What specifically is it about the bleach incident you have an issue with? Remember, you came into this conversation on your own, nobody forced you.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

what is your augment here? I'm lost in your drunken stupor. You don't like Trump. You are from Australia. You don't live in the USA.

What specifically is it about the bleach incident you have an issue with? Remember, you came into this conversation on your own, nobody forced you.

yup and like i have always said, one day I will live there and is the reason why I debate people like you. oh whats that I am buying a place there this year..............

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

Yeah he's alright. I was just wondering what he might have to say
about the turn that all this is taking.

a reply to: OzBoomer77

The current Big Guy in the WH is threatening Americans if
they refuse a deadly vaccine and you can't stop talking about
Trump? I'm sorry this happened to you.

Oh, he used to be "alright", IMO. Certainly, not lately. I have successfully challenged many of his mixed up concepts on data related to Chemistry and Climate anytime I feel he is wrong. That has been the case now for the last several years. He does try hard to keep plugging with those "angles" and for some reason supported the "narrative" I know to be lies. He has a following still here despite being exposed as a fraud on so many threads related to the sciences beyond the Astro physics that made him popular on ATS. That one has taken that good will earned a decade ago and misused it for the Marxist narratives. Thus, bringing up the credibility of the past data presented as fact by that one into serious question for many.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

yup and like i have always said, one day I will live there and is the reason why I debate people like you. oh whats that I am buying a place there this year..............

so you have no idea what your argument is, or you just want it to go away, since you are wrong?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

selective beliefs are even worse.

You need a mirror now and you will finally get it. I have observed you doing this in a wishful way thinking that YOU have the truth and WE don't from when you started at the get go.

LIES won't work here. That is what is to be moved on from by your ilk, and not ATS.

ETA
We need people like you here to help us gather our facts more concisely and hone our skills debating lies BTW.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

go back and read what I actually have posted I fully explain it and I;m not going to again.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

go back and read what I actually have posted I fully explain it and I;m not going to again.

LOL, you or your sock puppet?

You are a joke. A bad one.
edit on 11-6-2021 by network dude because: sometimes even really really dumb folks figure out how to "internet".

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join