It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO’s Chief Scientist Served with Legal Notice for Disinformation and Suppression of Evidence

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

So damn many hide behind that gov. narrative all using the
same MO. That gets irritating as hell.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

If the virus came from the Wuhan lab — which it almost certainly did — if the virus has been weaponized using so-called gain-of-function tools — which it almost surely has — and if those experiments were paid for by Fauci’s NIH — which they certainly were — then Dr. Fauci is the American godfather of the pandemic.

Link

The godfather of the pandemic is very telling.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The whole context…

In Context: What Donald Trump said about disinfectant, sun and coronavirus

www.politifact.com...

Here’s the full context:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Poorly worded. But it seems the question was, is there something that can flush Covid out of the lungs.

edit on 11-6-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
How does it stack against my last post.

Dae

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I would like to try and keep this important thread on topic by posting a 16 min video from Darkhorse Podcasts posted June 8th 2021. Censorship of medical information and intellectual authoritarianism (Pierre Kory & Bret Weinstein)

youtu.be...
edit on 11/6/21 by Dae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OzBoomer77
a reply to: network dude

go back and read what I actually have posted I fully explain it and I;m not going to again.

How does it stack against context of Trump’s actual statement, and question?

See this post..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
200 % chance of improving with HCQ and Zn according to this data.

Link

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hey you may be Don Lemmon? CNN needs to fire you and then you probably should move to China where they won't likely extradite you, Don.

originally posted by: OzBoomer77
a reply to: network dude

network dude the king of semantics lol

look at me I am going to debate over 1 line and not the overall sentiment of the statement lol

you must be tired defending trump all the time deep down inside knowing that your whole belief is based on the lies of a deranged sociopath. Let me know when you wake up from your delusion

edit on 11-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

To get rid of Trump and make China # 1 , You know that the world can't have mean tweets

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Not sure I follow.

I made no comment, probably should have. I just posted a link.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: myselfaswell

What do the authorities in Canada, United Kingdom, France, etc.. get from seeing so many Covid-19 deaths in their respective countries?

Control over the people. Destruction of cultures by limiting traditional holidays and get togethers, psychological destruction in masking children and not allowing the elderly and dying to be surrounded by loved ones. Shutting down venues that bring people together such as sports, music/arts, churches.

I think of so much around me potentially being destroyed permanently due to the length of these restrictions and if that happens the next generation will be deprived of so much culture and will suffer for it. With no events there will be no new participants.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Children in the UK don't wear masks.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I was just basically agreeing with your link. Sorry for any confusion.

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

Not sure I follow.

I made no comment, probably should have. I just posted a link.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: igloo

Children in the UK don't wear masks.

They make them wear them here in the US and the parents are getting upset at the mess they are causing in schools altogether. Masks just make it worse for the children's mental health as well as physical IMO.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Some do. One really sad thing I saw was a mum and her 5yr old entering a supermarket. The child said, 'wait mummy, I need to put my mask on'. That child is still young enough to still worship the ground her mummy walks on and wants to be just like her. Psychological knock on affect. The psycho's in charge know this very well.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot
Some do. One really sad thing I saw was a mum and her 5yr old entering a supermarket. The child said, 'wait mummy, I need to put my mask on'. That child is still young enough to still worship the ground her mummy walks on and wants to be just like her. Psychological knock on affect. The psycho's in charge know this very well.

What's sad about that?

(post by Sparkymedic removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Two things one being that you didn't get it and the other is that the child is brainwashed.

Sparky makes a great point.

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: teapot

What's sad about that?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

back onto The world outside of the American whining

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join