It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Fauci’s Boss Refutes His Claims About Wuhan Funding- Transparent Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Ah but we aren't in agreement, partial/ subjective word play or truth is subjective lying.

Even the Director of the NIH is playing that game as well.

It's clear to me at least that the premise that Collins refutes Fauci's testimony is not true. It's partial/subjective if you accept Sen. Paul's claims & without evidence I do not. I think it's reasonably likely that funds could have been used outside their intended purpose... who knows?

Fauci's email scandal has really created a mess for him, the Whitehouse, and the NIH. China is even squirming too now.

I haven't really dug into the emails much, but haven't seen anything particularly damning so far.

Interesting how you joined ATS in 2018, but have almost zero input until this thread. Welcome!!

I covered that briefly in my introduction, so I won't go over it again here. I will say though that I regularly see things said & repeated here on ATS that don't seem to have any grounding in verifiable fact & I'm very much of the "show me, don't tell me" point of view.

Thanks for the welcome!

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IagainstEye

I haven't really dug into the emails much

There we go.

but haven't seen anything particularly damning so far.

There are thousands of them.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Just when you thought it can't be worse than that. Biden is officially disconnected from reality.

"I'm very confident in Dr. Fauci," Biden told reporters on Friday—his first public defense of Fauci who has come under renewed scrutiny this past week over his response to the coronavirus pandemic and its origins.

www.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

The punishment for perjury in Washington DC is a fine of $5k and a prison sentence no greater than 10 years.

How about we just hang these guys?

How about we give him 800k in retirement per year, and amazing benefits to boot, because most likely that's what will happen. smh

Republicans are pruning their bad branches and will come after crooks more united than before. Fauci and Cuomo will be punished for an assortment of crimes.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This site shows funding for bat research in Southern China since 2014. The funding in 2019 was reversed.

The abstract states

We will use S protein sequence data, infectious clone technology, in vitro and in vivo infection experiments and analysis of receptor binding ...

Wouldn't that kind of research be done in a level 4 lab?

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

We don't need no water let the mother#er burn.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Just logged back in after a long while. This is news in this place now? Is there any other lile dtv1.0 before the bull,,, that killed it before? So all is well, he's rich till he dies, 1.,00 dead, but its ok....where is the outrage? Its time for clear views and high places

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Can someone find any actual video of Fauci denying that the research used gain of function? The interviews and video's I have seen have shown Fauci saying that they were studying viruses in bats in Wuhan and that they funded that. The research was specifically: "to determine if the these bat viruses were even capable of transiting to infection in humans". That sounds exactly like what gain of function research would do.

Video and article on NY Post

The article said that Fauci denied that the funding went to gain of function, but the embedded video infers the exact opposite. If that is the main thrust of the article, why did the video of Fauci contradict it?

Can anyone link definitive proof of Fauci denying funding gain of function, please?

edit on 4/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Can someone find any actual video of Fauci denying that the research used gain of function?

He was emphatic on that point when quizzed by Rand Paul.

The research was specifically: "to determine if the these bat viruses were even capable of transiting to infection in humans". That sounds exactly like what gain of function research would do.

Technically perhaps, but the difference I think is testing to see if a virus has any natural propensity to jump species, and engineering it to do so - which would be defined as gain of function research.

As I understand it, Fauci and his boss are in agreement that US funding of the Wuhan lab was not for gain of function research. However, it seems they were both aware and concerned that there was no US oversight.

edit on 4-6-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Can anyone link definitive proof of Fauci denying funding gain of function, please?

You can start at 1:30 through around 3 minute mark

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Another latest release is China accusing the USA and Japan of bio-warfare. Interesting the timing of all this, especially after the Fauci leak.

edit on 4-6-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I think a paper trail where they kept funding despite being concerned the money was going to this is enough for me.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

Can someone find any actual video of Fauci denying that the research used gain of function?

He was emphatic on that point when quizzed by Rand Paul.

The research was specifically: "to determine if the these bat viruses were even capable of transiting to infection in humans". That sounds exactly like what gain of function research would do.

Technically perhaps, but the difference I think is testing to see if a virus has any natural propensity to jump species, and engineering it to do so - which would be defined as gain of function research.

As I understand it, Fauci and his boss are in agreement that US funding of the Wuhan lab was not for gain of function research. However, it seems they were both aware and concerned that there was no US oversight.

To me, it looks like they were looking for natural mutation to initiate species crossing, because of its likelihood, and were testing samples in a BSL 4 lab, before it spread externally.

So they would have been making note of all the strains that arose naturally, and testing them on human cell cultures to see if they will infect.

So while they were looking for it, they were not actually doing gain of function research. They weren't actually making it happen.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Well , the Leaks were Already Out there..........

Mega Bombshell: Fauci Project Leader Confesses to Creating ‘Gain of Function’ Covid Viruses

banned.video...

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: chr0naut

www.nbcnews.com...

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You can start at 1:30 through around 3 minute mark

Thank you for that.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Fauci is Effed . A Single Bullet in the Chamber in an Empty Room , or Hillary's Boys take him for a Ride Before he Eventually Has To Spill his Guts . Good Luck with that Dr. Evil ...

edit on 5-6-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

And there ya have it folks, right from Fauci's bosses mouth. Does this make Fauci a liar, or criminal since he was under oath?

No, it doesn't, because if order for it to be criminal, Fauci would have to have known that the exact funding provided them was directed specifically to be used to facilitate gain of function research that apparently his boss doesn't even know happened; perjury must have a willful knowledge of the lie in order to convict.

So, while he didn't necessarily perjure himself, he certainly showed a penchant for wanting to be right, no matter his actual knowledge, when he so adamantly argued against Rand Paul's claims (that were backed by evidence...soooo...).

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Remember in May, Senator Rand Paul confronted Dr. Tony Fauci for funding gain of function research in the US and then later at a lab in in Wuhan, China?

Dr. Fauci refuted the claims under oath despite the fact that there are documents that prove the US was funding the Wuhan lab under his direction.

Guess what?

Fauci's boss (Director Dr. Francis Collins) tossed his @ss under the bus, and agreed to transparency, in a full interview.

Fauci's Boss Refutes Funding Claims on Wuhan - Transparency

The grant funds that went to Wuhan, which were a subcontract from Eco Health, were very specifically aimed to try to categorize viruses that they could isolate from bats in Chinese caves, which we had a good reason to want to know more about, given SARS and MERS that had come out of there.

And so we basically had those criteria attached to the grant. And of course, the amount of money that we were providing to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, I’m sure, was a tiny fraction of their total funding.

And we had no control over what else they were doing with those funds. That’s another thing we’d like to know more about, and an investigation might potentially tell us.

And there ya have it folks, right from Fauci's bosses mouth. Does this make Fauci a liar, or criminal since he was under oath?

Update Tuesday July 20, 2021

Once again, a heated argument between Anthony Fauci, and Senator Rand Paul.

www.cnbc.com...

Fauci is extra defensive today. The walls are closing in on this Mass Murder Enabler.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join