It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hero cop mag dumps drug suspect who murdered NM Trooper

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Not sure about it violating T&C's but it's kinda a weird statement. Fire departments and EMT's etc work WITH law enforcement. Is there some secret rivalry going on between cops and fire fighters? How are firemen relevant to this discussion?

The officer in the OPs vid was shot to death by a meth dealer. What does that have to do with fire fighters?
edit on 31-5-2021 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

It has nothing to do with this story. I have nothing to do with this story. I am simply calling truth to power. It ain’t always popular but as I’ve pointed out, I’ve paid my dues and don’t care about virtue signaling from the left OR the right.

Layin on ya back staring at the roof of the church.....Preacher telling the truth and IT HURTS
edit on 31-5-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

It has nothing to do with this story. I have nothing to do with this story. I am simply calling truth to power. It ain’t always popular but as I’ve pointed out, I’ve paid my dues and don’t care about virtue signaling from the left OR the right.

Layin on ya back staring at the roof of the church.....Preacher telling the truth and IT HURTS

What part of this story do you think involves virtue signalling? The part where the cop was shot to death then you call him an asshole, or the part where you talk about how you have saved lives as a fireman? You're really making no sense today.
edit on 31-5-2021 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Seriously? Wonderful you think there are 2 sides to this story.

It is a story of sheer loss, to a family and a community, and redemption, when his fellow officers finish the job he was cut down trying to do.

It is remarkable and I have no words

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

If you don’t understand my point by now, tell me why the term “mag dumping” is proudly in the title of OP.
Good guys don’t proudly mag dump.
I’m ashamed of you guys. But what evs.

Assholes on the left....when you round up these assholes on the right, remember....I tried to talk some sense into them.

PS. I’m not a fireman I’m a registered nurse.
If I’m going to lose all of my cred speaking the truth, the least you could do is read my words

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

First of all, thank you for your service to your community.

Second, it is astonishing you think police only exist to take lives

And finally, this killer cuts down a Trooper in cold blood and opens fire on another officer. What do you think he would to the little old lady who takes too long at the gas station? Or the young mother juggling kids taking a little too long to order at the drive thru?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Mr. Burns,
As one public servant to another I do not personally believe you in this moment are a bad person. In truth I know I would still have your back in a bar fight. But As a civilian. Not as a cop.
I confess....I have been trying to decide where my line is on the police over reach of authority and I have held my tongue.but when you brag about mag dumping...you need to know....you are not the good guy.
You were supposed to serve and protect. You are failing.
Hate me all you want. The rest of you will feel the same way in six months.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I tip my hat to ya if you're a fireman. But I would think law enforcement, firefighters, EMTs, nurses, doctors, surgeons...you are all equally valuable. Only ones I'd put above you are members of the military because....well it should obvious.

But seriously, if you are a fireman, thank you for what do. I mean that.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

No. I’m a registered nurse and I’ve done enough good things to call it like is and not care about opinions.
I was simply tipping my hat to firefighters...just because they don’t get enough respect.

But you have to admit....it’s pretty hilarious when one member of the party of self reliance calls another member of the party of self reliance Rambo for being able to actually take care of themselves. Especially someone who has come to terms with their own death by witnessing so many.

Add: I’ve been censored twice in this thread without lying or (explicitly) cursing. I consider that a victory in the Ben Shapiro school of debate. Carry on ,so called Conservatives.
edit on 1-6-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I would think liberals would be quick to censor. Either way, I don't approve but Ts & Cs and all that jazz.

A nurse? I still tip my hat.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I really wasn’t looking for props. Nurses have done more than their share of BS during all of this.
The CDC and WHO and liberal doctors have made medicine a joke.
The military knows what they did. Cucks.
The (good) police brag about mag dumping
In my eyes firefighters are the only hero’s left.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
If you stand way off to the side and observe you end up seeing a lot of similarities between the left and right.
Both share this desire to virtue signal.
One side virtue signals over illegals, trans, this and that while the other virtue signals over police and abortions and this and that.
All of these "issues" are 110% Pathos / Emotions based proven by the reactions over just pointing this out.
Thing about the police virtue signaler though...
Its always conservatives.
So called "limited Government" types cheering on the government enforcers while at the same time boasting about their ability to protect themselves with their guns.
Confusing.
At best.
Why would anyone need an officer if they're in a gunfight?
Seems to me I'd rather have better training.
How come Chicago isn't safe if police protect everyone?
Why did the SCOTUS rule that police have no duty to protect you?
Law Enforcement Officer.
Law - Who makes the law?
Government.
Who enforced mask mandates?
The phrase - "Coma and Take Them" who is that directed towards?
The Squad?
Beto?
Who enforces Red Flag laws?
"Don't Tread On Me" Who is this directed at?
When a government "Treads" on the People what and who does the "Treading"
Better yet...
Say something ridiculous happens...
Like, ummmmmm....
Globalists, liberals and dems stole an election.
Opened borders.
Maybe packed a court.
Had control of the House and Senate.
Then say...
They decide to ban Glocks.
Who will enforce that?
*ducks for emotional response*

I keep to myself, and I find that both sides are huge into virtue signaling. I have become self sufficient, endowed with knowledge and my constitutional rights. I will never call the police, except maybe to come pick up the body.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Gg, I appreciate your reply. Friendly fire. Same team.

I am willing to acknowledge the stupidity of the "mag dump" comment. Truth be told it made my heart hurt watching the Trooper murdered in cold blood. What his family had to go through

He gave the shooter every benefit of the doubt. He didnt order him out at gun point, there was no felony stop, he didn't even draw on the guy. Just noticed he was carrying an AR style pistol (maybe SBR) and wanted to temporarily secure it during the stop

Personally, Ive never disarmed someone as I would not take kindly to it myself. But it was the Troopers right to do so very temporarily without unnecessary delay while he was detained during the stop, but its clear he was not expecting violence thanks to the failute of DHS to give accurate information to local and state authorities

I dont hate you. Not even angry at what you wrote. It does upset me however. One of our own was murdered in the line of duty. Someone who took the oath and by all accounts carried it out faithfully and with honor, making the ultimate sacrifice any first responder could encounter at any time without warning

The Trooper probably had a drink in his vehicle. How long did it take to warm up. His cell phone probably had unanswered messages. His wife and his wonderful children never thought it would be the last time they saw him. Alive.

So my post may have seemed to advocate retribution and I admit that is not justice. But none of that should throw shade on what really happened, not a dumb off hand comment by an old man (me). The Trooper gave him every benefit of the doubt and the second responding officer took fire and was hit before he barely got out of his car

RIP to another LODD and by all accounts one hell of a Trooper and a person
edit on 6/1/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I really wasn’t looking for props. Nurses have done more than their share of BS during all of this.
The CDC and WHO and liberal doctors have made medicine a joke.
The military knows what they did. Cucks.
The (good) police brag about mag dumping
In my eyes firefighters are the only hero’s left.

You could have just said that instead of being a dick by calling the dead cop an asshole. You've virtue signalled enough in this thread so I really don't care what your profession is. Carry on.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Do you have a link to the footage without person giving his opinion on what happened.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I could have. But I did it my way. While we’re still (mostly) free.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

The nurses doing tik tok dancing vids mid-pandemic seemed to be doing alright.

I personally think most Americans had it hard for one reason or another.

And if a nurse can't handle when it's busy, like during a pandemic or natural disaster then they should find another line of work. My opinion, and I wouldn't want ANY person in the medical field or law enforcement or firefighting helping me if at any moment they could crack under pressure. That's the problem with law enforcement, they'll pin a badge on someone who shouldn't even do security at a graveyard. Also my opinion.

You sound bitter and slighted, or maybe you yourself can't handle it, if so, find a career that puts smiles on your face. Plenty of job opportunities in America. And that's just friendly advice.

edit on 05/30/2021 by EdisonintheFM because: The new watermelon Hawaiian Punch is da bomb, and has no watermelon in it...

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Good guys don’t proudly mag dump.

Most likely not .
I am proud of the good guy that did , though .
Effectively neutralized the threat to the public .
Tango Uniform .

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I meant the cops are not the good guys anymore. You don’t get to put mom and pop out of business, arrest people for not wearing masks, then come around bragging about “mag dumping” someone without a trial. Cheer them if you want, robots.
Two assholes down.

I recommend you never utilize their services.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join