It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hero cop mag dumps drug suspect who murdered NM Trooper

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyeddie68

I believe you would have been right 5 years ago. The times have changed. If they are paid by the government, they are your enemy.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

edit on 31-5-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: inosomthingudontno

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Two assholes down......

I hope the new ATS owner kicks you out before you make another stupid post.

What is with people wanting people banned or silenced.

Does "I may not like what you have to say , but I will defend to the death your right to say it" mean anything to people anymore?

Gave you a star,for your last sentence.

Well said...

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Trueman

Oh you know I’d totally be right back under another name. Don’t hate me just because I’m 6 months ahead of the curb guys. Do you still think Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham are your friends? These guys are no better.

Hahaha...I know you will. I don't hate you. You need to understand the policeman was doing his job to protect his community and now his family will miss him forever. Your words were bitter and unfair.

Imagine his wife or kids reading your post. Bring light to the world. You destroy yourself with all that hate. Try love and compassion and you'll be blessed by your actions.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Lumenari

Fair enough. I am a firm believer in the constitution, especially the 2a. I will never have a need for cops.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Oh man really?

One officer killed, and the reason for that is because some Meth dealer didn’t want to be caught!

So criminal who ruins lives on the daily kills an officer, and the officer is an (won’t even say what you said).

Glad they got the meth dealer!

I guess you’ve never been hurt by a meth addict.

edit on 31-5-2021 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68

originally posted by: inosomthingudontno

originally posted by: Trueman

Two assholes down......

I hope the new ATS owner kicks you out before you make another stupid post.

What is with people wanting people banned or silenced.

Does "I may not like what you have to say , but I will defend to the death your right to say it" mean anything to people anymore?

Gave you a star,for your last sentence.

Well said...

Ignorance should never be defended .
It should be DENIED
Now where have I heard that before ?
edit on 5/31/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I meant the cops are not the good guys anymore. You don’t get to put mom and pop out of business, arrest people for not wearing masks, then come around bragging about “mag dumping” someone without a trial. Cheer them if you want, robots.
Two assholes down.

"Without a trial"

That's gotta be the dumbest thing I've read all week. The guy had already killed one cop in cold blood, opened fire on another and you expect them to just say "Hang on there bud, we need to make sure you get a fait trial" ?

If ever something happens to you or a loved one, just make damn sure you don't call the cops. Since you seem to think you're a combination of Rambo and Chuck Norris, I'm sure you can handle it all on your own.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Guys, we’re ALL going to die.....and when we die we will die ALONE. Especially ME.

Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way......get you a gun, take care of yourselves, and fvck all oppressors...especially the local ones.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Guys, we’re ALL going to die.....and when we die we will die ALONE. Especially ME.

Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way......get you a gun, take care of yourselves, and fvck all oppressors...especially the local ones.

I agree with you. I hate BLM but the cops are now on the wrong team. They enforce these mandates , its the police who go shut businesses down because blah masks. Its the cops who arrest pastors for holding church service

Its the cops who could end it all in a week by just screaming NO MORE and taking back their cities.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You revealed in that sentence what makes you bitter. It's loneliness.

Maybe you have people around you but you still feel alone. Anger won't solve the problem, it makes it worse.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Trueman

Don’t hate me just because I’m 6 months ahead of the curb guys.

You’re 6 months ahead of the curb or the curve ?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

I guess curve does make more sense. I’ve never seen it in writing before. Makes sense, like a graph. I learned something new today👍

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyeddie68

I believe you would have been right 5 years ago. The times have changed. If they are paid by the government, they are your enemy.

Not all of them. Sure, there are idiot cops protecting their evil enemies and arresting their supporters in some places. But it's not fair to equate that with the OP. That's a dangerous and ignorant stance to take.

Only 1 asshole died in this case. And that was the meth dealing murderer.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yeah, the cop should have just issued a citation, amirite?

Geez man, not all cops are bad. You know this. You and others like you post crap like that to get a reaction.

Well you got mine, congrats. Hopefully the day never comes when you desperately need a cop, because the moment you call for one, you're eating crow.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Best comment you've made this thread.

Silence is golden.

(post by Guiltyguitarist removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Nothing hypocritical about it. 99 percent of cops are pigs who get away with bad things while hiding behind a badge and their qualified immunity. That doesnt mean calling a spade a spade means a citizen cant call the cops. Your ignorance means calling your congressman a crook means you cant contact the office about something you want voted on. # the blue line and their bootlickers.

originally posted by: incoserv

Two assholes down......

Says the hypocrit who at the first sign of trouble will be dialing 911 and asking for police protection like a scared school girl runs behind mama's skirt.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I understand where you’re coming from.

A lot on ATS including myself were against the BLM defund thing as we understand the need for law enforcement - just take a look at a Dem city or state.

Now with covid we see what collectively cops are capable of. However, a lot of us have to spew the Covid BS at work cause it’s policy. My job is important, I need it, but there is a line that I won’t cross. It’s the same with a lot of cops I know.

Your line may be closer to your toes than mine is at the moment but we all have our limits, as do some cops.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JGIII

99 percent of ALL cops??? Wow. Do you have any proof to back up that amazing number you just pulled out of your ass?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join