It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hero cop mag dumps drug suspect who murdered NM Trooper

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JGIII

People shouldn't break the law if they don't want the police involved. It's that simple. I support the blue line 110%, I'm even wearing a Blue Line baseball cap right now and I can tell you that the feeling towards people who hate us is mutual.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

WTH is wrong with you

I’ve seen too much and I have the testicles to tell what I see.
The left has TDS. The right has Stockholm Syndrome.

PS. Can anyone tell this poor nurse what a “mag dump” is?

Maybe it's your area. I've never seen that corruption around here where I'm from. I've had two friends who were police answer a 911 call on different occasions and end up fatally shot by the guy who answered the door though.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

What does your signature say? I can’t read it all.

How are cops tyrannical? You've obviously had a bad run-in or two with them, as have I, but they're far from tyrannical.

Or do you mean my Goonies part? They're good enough.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I hate it for your friends, I really do and no I’ve never had a positive interaction with the police. When I was living in flowood MS I got pulled over and searched 7 times in 8 weeks driving down Lakeland drive. Two of the times they went in my boxers and genitalia. One of the searches I was pulled over for not being five car lengths behind the car in front of me, even though I was going 5 miles UNDER the speed limit. Of course there never was a reason, other than to keep the citizens intimidated.

But this ain’t about me. This is about someone celebrating retribution, not justice. And when Biden says take the guns, who will be taking yours?

This guy is celebrating a mag dump..... it’s so unprofessional and if I was smarter I would say he’s intentionally stoking the flames of division.
Did the perp deserve to die? Probably. But when you shut down the country, arrest people outdoors for not wearing masks, disarm civilians protecting themselves from BLM, and then talk about mag dumping someone ...

I just can’t cuck that hard.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Fair enough. I am a firm believer in the constitution, especially the 2a. I will never have a need for cops.

People like this are who the more serious in the 2a community laugh at. They watch GT and maybe some Pat Mac, and think they're ready for whatever happens.

Oh how wrong they are.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Never heard of GT or patmac whatever they are. I haven’t watched a tv show since King of the Hill. Maybe that’s what’s wrong with y’all. TV programming Stockholm Syndrome?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

What does your signature say? I can’t read it all.

How are cops tyrannical? You've obviously had a bad run-in or two with them, as have I, but they're far from tyrannical.

Or do you mean my Goonies part? They're good enough.

I'm just going to roll this on out.

I was part of a police website / forum that doesn't exist anymore so I'm thinking no harm no foul on naming it and linking it to the Way Back Machine.
It was Realpolice.net. One of the first big police forums back in the 2000s.
I was a non cop member there that ended up making websites and forums / graphics for cops all over the nation.
I was allowed in their back rooms, had access to their PMs through SQL database, read their comments that were in hidden forums at RP.
The place at that time was pretty good even though in the "Ask a Cop" forums people would ask stupid questions and get lit up mildly.
Then. One day. This DC Park Police character shows up.
Dude had a serious problem with "non cops" even being members of this site and eventually grabbed some power by "Verifying" LEOs. Of course, becoming "Verified" became a thing and thus started the division.
With that the responses to the questions in the "Ask a Cop" forums became downright hostile and frankly abusive even when the questions were legit and respectful.
Day by day the "Verified" LEOs would start becoming bolder in trolling us non LEOs, even wanting some of us that had access to LEO Only forums kicked out.
This led to another division where we ended up creating another site, another cop forum.
That one I had total and complete control and access to.
Where do I start?
Notches on that holster are real. You're not considered a REAL LEO until you "mag dump" on someone.
Its them against us. Non LEOs are looked at as subhuman, worshippers of LEOs Badge Bunnies - all of them.
Comments such as, "Like we need these idiots support" were common.
Speaking of Badge Bunnies.
They were allowed, had special hidden member forums for them.
One of them hooked up with a US Marshall who used .gov money and resources to hook up with said Badge Bunny while he was married with 5 kids. Badge Bunny gets pregnant and US Marshall threatens her with death vis PM.
The DC Park Police guy eventually got busted for spending all his time online at RP verifying LEOs from all over the country on land lines and long distance charges.
The site eventually went offline and radio silent.
I was there from 2003 to 2006 constantly.
I interacted with hundreds of LEOs and made countless police websites and forums.
I have an ex that was a LEO.
These people are like whores.
They will fugg whoever their pimps tell them to fugg.
And they enjoy it.
Its like this.
Carpenters want to carpenter not pick up trash.
Soldiers want to soldier not police call the fields.
EMTs rather be at a serious mass casualty event than transporting a junkie with a stomach ache to the hospital.
Fighter pilot want to fight.
LEOs want to shoot people in their faces, its what they're trained to do.
Just because the "Law" hasn't targeted you yet doesn't mean the enforcers are there ready to enforce.

web.archive.org...*/www.realpolice.net

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
IMHO, I think some of you are equating Guilty G's statement with BLM sentiment. Obviously BLM has a Marxist agenda, (hell one of the co-founders flat out said it) but they have a good point executed poorly.

There needs to be SERIOUS police reform.

Has anyone here taken the time to watch auditing vids?

Cops treat ppl who quote the Constitution like pedos. I'm not even kidding; they laugh, shake their head like you believe in Santa or some crap like that.

Cops investigate themselves & find out "they did nothing wrong" ALL THE TIME.

And the taxpayers pay for it. Always, never the cops themselves.

So yeah, some of you see GG' statement as repugnant. Others see cops as lawbreakers with a badge. Until Q.I. ends, and fired cops for felonies don't get REHIRED DOWN THE STREET, I genuinely don't give a #.

No difference.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Fair enough. I am a firm believer in the constitution, especially the 2a. I will never have a need for cops.

The mantra of both the untrained and the willfully ignorant.

I love comments like yours, as they really add some levity to my day. Keep 'em coming!

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
And allow me to add; where were all these "heroes" when BLM was burning # down all year?!

Not their cow, not their farm?

Seriously, some of you need to throw away the kneepads.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Ok. Why does the party of self reliance mock members for being self reliant?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Not at all mocking you for your claim of self reliance, I'm mocking you for the claim of being a badass with a gun while cheering the death of a police officer, and acting like you have no use need for law enforcement simply because you can keep and bear arms.

It's about your presentation and the flat-out jackassery involved in cheering the death of LEOs simply because you have an ideological bias against them

And what is "the party of self reliance?"
edit on 1-6-2021 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I never claimed to be a bad ass with a gun, though I do have them. I claimed to have no need of police.
I was always told the Republican Party was the party of self reliance. Maybe I’m in the wrong party?
I also believe in due process and don’t cheer mag dumps.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I have no respect for the GOP ever since Cruz & Hailey failed to continue the audit & pushed back any serious repurcussions until "2022".

Like the Media & Dems can't pull fraud off again!

Pfftt.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist I support the right of free speech, but just because you can do a thing, doesn't mean you must do a thing. (name that quote)
This was the Douche King comment I have read on ATS in years. As was the "99 percent of cops are bad" comment.

Not all of them are bad, but just like we tend to remember mostly the bad things in life over the good, most cops are probably not bad people. You just remember the bad apples.

And that is only because of the MSM "cop=bad" narrative. (especially if white, but that is another thread on here, I am sure)

(post by Guiltyguitarist removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You strongly implied, if not stated, that you have no need for police BECAUSE you have a gun, or at the very least that you have guns because you have no need for the police (the sentiment being the same). I can have the court reporter read the tape back, if you'd like.

(that's the same as acting like a badass with a gun, btw)

If you believe in due process, you also would understand that we have a right to self defense, and that a right to a trial by jury is second to the right to life and self preservation in the face of a direct lethal threat. I would dump a magazine into someone shooting at me, my family, or anyone not deserving of it if it ensured that I or they went home that night. The fact that the term "mag dump" bothers you shows indicates a very low level of actual training with your guns. Let me guess, you'll shoot to wound in the knee?

The fact that your stated beef is with the cops and not the POS who ambushed one and then shot another is very telling about your character. The minute that the driver opened fire on that first officer, he obviously made the willful decision to go down shooting. When he fired on the second officer, he forfeited his right to life.

Thanks for the chat, but I'm bowing out. You have your opinion, and I have mine. It's neat that you have guns.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Nope. You got me all wrong. The dead policeman is a damn shame.
I’ve got a problem with macho man cops bragging about mag dumping.
The culture is so toxic he didn’t even think twice about writing that.
If I have to shock y’all to wake you up to police brutality and excessive force, it was worth it.

[SNIPPED]
edit on 1-6-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jun 1 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

REMINDER.....

All rules for POLITE debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!

Community Announcement re: Decorum

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join