It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many deaths from covid vaccine?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Good News for those who recover from Covid-19

The 38 million Americans who have recovered from Covid-19, can AVOID VACCINE WORRIES, because..

Cases of reinfection with COVID-19 have been reported, but remain rare​.​
More at CDC website: www.cdc.gov...

Stay away from the Vaccine and you'll have one less worry in your life, going forward.

Remember, the Covid-19 vaccines are still "experimental", which makes recipients, lab test subjects. (a.k.a. guinea pigs)

And, due to their experimental ingredients, complications (ranging from minor to death) may not manifest for many months, or even years later.

The Virus-triggered antibodies are your BEST DEFENSE against contracting Covid-19 again, and ongoing peace-of-mind.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I am afraid the numbers will be so skewed it's almost impossible to get an answer. If you get in a car crash and die with Covid it's a Covid death, if you have a heart attack a day after the vaccine it's debatable as for the cause of death.

At this point who the hell knows? I couldn't fathom to figure out an actual figure even with Einstein spilling the beans on this one lol.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Alicat12

CDC admits almost 5,000 deaths from the not-a-vaccine in the US, and 6,000+ in Europe.

So if that’s the admit they have admitted, we know it’s likely 100 times those numbers.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Alicat12

More than 130 million Americans are fully vaccinated.

Half of British population has had first COVID-19 vaccine.

Personally ive had my 1st Pfizer shot and my Mrs both AstraZeneca shots and we are just fine.

Anyroad people will still die after receiving there COVID shots as it don't prevent mortality or reverse entropy.

So, you don’t know the answer to the OP’s question then...

The official admitted number of deaths in US and Europe is 10,000+.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The public can just log into VAERS and report an adverse event? You sure? I thought it was health care provides only who could report to the site.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Also:

Mass covid testing before vaccine: cycle threshold 40
After vaccine: cycle threshold 28

Positive for covid before vaccine: infected with covid
Positive for covid after vaccine: infection only if hospitalization required

With these skewed results, of course they will say the benefits outweigh the risks. Emergency authorization will be changed to approved.

Just a coincidence bill gates gave an interview with the book “how to lie with statistics” in the background.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

A link to support your spurious claims of 10,000+ dead down to receiving the vaccines in both our respective nations might be nice? LoL

And you may wish to do a little better than the likes of Bitchute.

Maybe somewhere that's not known for accommodating far right individuals and conspiracy theorists.

People die KansasGirl down to more than just COVID 19, especially old sick people, or others with pre-existing conditions.

There is no scientific evidence whatsoever to suggest that mRNA vaccines will reduce the population or are doing anything other than they are supposed to do, period. x

If you don't want a vaccine, dont get them, problem alleviated.

edit on 28-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Will this official UK Government website help some?
1,213 so far dead in UK as a direct result of having the vaccine. They are not blamming any underlying health issues, they are categorically stating because of the vaccine. Save you trawling through the whole thing.....

The MHRA has received 382 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 806 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 4 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 21 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified.

UK Gov data
See also my original comment on P1.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well 1,213 is not 10,000 or even 4000.

Read the conclusion Jane from your own link.

"Vaccines are the best way to protect people from COVID-19 and have already saved thousands of lives. Everyone should continue to get their vaccination when asked to do so unless specifically advised otherwise.

As with all vaccines and medicines, the safety of COVID-19 vaccines is being continuously monitored .

Cases of an extremely rare specific type of blood clot with low blood platelets continue to be investigated."

Maybe that will help you understand that the vaccines do what they say on the tin.

Again through it's a choice you are perfectly free to make.

This may add some context.

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

Seems that there are far greater risk of blood clots from Severe COVID 19 that there are from the side-effects of the vaccines.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

a reply to: angelchemuel

Well 1,213 is not 10,000 or even 4000.

Read the conclusion Jane from your own link.

"Vaccines are the best way to protect people from COVID-19 and have already saved thousands of lives. Everyone should continue to get their vaccination when asked to do so unless specifically advised otherwise.

As with all vaccines and medicines, the safety of COVID-19 vaccines is being continuously monitored .

Cases of an extremely rare specific type of blood clot with low blood platelets continue to be investigated."

Maybe that will help you understand that the vaccines do what they say on the tin.

Again through it's a choice you are perfectly free to make.

This may add some context.

blogs.bmj.com...

Also, the report said "died shortly after vaccination", the cause of death is not listed or verified..I can have an open mind that it was the vaccine, but that is not verified in those cases, at least not in that cut and pasted paragraph.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Cut and pasted because Jane thought it pertinent that i read the UKgov data.

People pop paracetamol and die down to allergic reactions.

People get stung by Bee's and unfortunately pop there clogs vonclod.

There is a measure of risk in everything we put into our bodies.

The vaccines have been through the same testing procedures as any other, tests were just ran in parallel with one another as opposed to one after the other.

Again nobody forcing people to get vaccinated, its a personal and prudent choice and measure.

Now the pubs are still open in Rutherglen, im away for a beer garden pint with this nice weather.

I bid you fair evening for a while.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: andy06shake
Will this official UK Government website help some?
1,213 so far dead in UK as a direct result of having the vaccine. They are not blamming any underlying health issues, they are categorically stating because of the vaccine. Save you trawling through the whole thing.....

The MHRA has received 382 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 806 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 4 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 21 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified.

UK Gov data
See also my original comment on P1.

Rainbows
Jane

I think you are misinterpretating the data.

The Yellow Card scheme is a mechanism by which anybody can voluntarily report any suspected adverse reactions or side effects to the vaccine. It is very important to note that a Yellow Card report does not necessarily mean the vaccine caused that reaction or event. We ask for any suspicions to be reported, even if the reporter isn’t sure if it was caused by the vaccine. Reports to the scheme are known as suspected adverse reactions (ADRs).

Many suspected ADRs reported on a Yellow Card do not have any relation to the vaccine or medicine and it is often coincidental that they both occurred around the same time. The reports are continually reviewed to detect possible new side effects that may require regulatory action, and to differentiate these from things that would have happened regardless of the vaccine or medicine being administered, for instance due to underlying or undiagnosed illness.

[quote]

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I live in a fairly liberal leaning section of my village on the north shore of Lake Erie. I know quite a few neighbors and family who have had their 1st shot. Some have many pre-existing conditions (diabetes, cancer and copd)I have not heard of any adverse reactions yet but I don't believe any have had their 2nd dose yet as they are just starting to roll out 2nd doses in Ontario Canada. I hope none of them have any problems but I will report if I hear of any...

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl
People die KansasGirl down to more than just COVID 19, especially old sick people, or others with pre-existing conditions.

Yeah... and the vast majority of those who have supposedly died from covid were... ahem... 'old sick people, or others with pre-existing conditions'...

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

No supposedly died about it, as is clearly evidenced and statistics, bodies, and facts.

Also backed up by medical trained professionals and Doctors worth there salt.

People die tanstaafl, the vaccines retard the onset of serious COVID 19 and are a simple choice, freely made, but they dont in any way reverse entropy or prolong longevity.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

No supposedly died about it, as is clearly evidenced and statistics, bodies, and facts.

Clearly evidenced? Lies, damned Lies, and Statistics? Those kinds of 'facts'?

Sorry, but the only fact is, there is so much lying and obfuscation surrounding CV that no one - least of all you - can know the truth.

Also backed up by medical trained professionals and Doctors worth there salt.

Like lying Fauci? Rotflmao!

You also appear to be choosing to ignore the hundreds - thousands - of 'trained professionals and Doctors' who have gone on the record, risking their careers and very lives - to blow the whistle on this fraud.
edit on 3-6-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Some of the opinions I stick to happen to be those of trained medical professionals who are also family members and work in the hospitals and care industry, so there is that.

Guess they must all be telling porky pies just for the hell of it?
LoL

Then there are the words and conversations i have had with my own GP regarding COVID 19 and the vaccinations.

He seemed to think getting vaccinated was applicable and the correct thing to do and thats even after i had COVID 19 in January.

As to some of these Doctors who have gone on the record with there inflammatory mumbo jumbo antivaxxer nonsense that you reference, do you mean like that mad Witch Doctor or the ones who choose to remain anonymous on the likes of Alex Jones?

The Vaccines are a choice to be made freely by all, how's that for a fact.
edit on 3-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Some of the opinions I stick to happen to be those of trained medical professionals who are also family members and work in the hospitals and care industry, so there is that.

Guess they must all be telling porky pies just for the hell of it?

That, or they're just flat ignorant and repeating whatever they've been told by their superiors.

Then there are the words and conversations i have had with my own GP regarding COVID 19 and the vaccinations.

He seemed to think getting vaccinated was applicable and the correct thing to do and thats even after i had COVID 19 in January.

So, you have a GP that encouraged you to participate in a medical experiment involving unapproved (but do have emergency use authorization) gene therapy injections without fully informing you of the potential consequences so that you can provide legal consent.

And you trust this GP? Whatever...

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Well he has been my Doctor for the past 22 years.

I trust my GP more than i do the halftard antivaxxer muppets bumping there gums for invisible kudos on mad conspiracy shows and sites put it that way.

And no wonder you don't trust your medical establishments with no national health service.

Potential consequences??? LoL

Its 2 wee pricks in the arm for most tanstaafl, and that all she wrote.

Your choice, which you are perfectly free to refuse if you choose to do so, some thing you seem to fail to get your noggin around, and rather a simple concept.
edit on 4-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You have more chance of being killed by a family member than by the covid vaccine.

Handing your guns over to Biden is more likely to save your life than refusing the vaccine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join