It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many deaths from covid vaccine?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: tanstaafl

Well he has been my Doctor for the past 22 years.

Even worse then... worse, with respect to him recommending you for an unapproved gene therapy injection trial, and worse with respect to your judgment.

I trust my GP more than i do the halftard antivaxxer muppets bumping there gums for invisible kudos on mad conspiracy shows and sites put it that way.

Haven't seen any of those here yet, but whatever...

Your choice, which you are perfectly free to refuse if you choose to do so, some thing you seem to fail to get your noggin around, and rather a simple concept.

My choice... right, that only totally ignores the huge push to make these unapproved gene therapies mandatory - a first step toward making all vaccines mandatory.

Disingenuous, much?
edit on 4-6-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

He did not recommending it personal to me, everybody of a certain age, at the time, was given access to our vaccines.

But we did talk about the vaccines and whither or not it was a good idea over the phone before i received mine when we were in contact regarding other issues i had.

I think you might have came across a few antivaxxer muppets bumping there gums on the likes of BitChute site or Mr Jones vids, but i dont know what you watch if im honest.

It is indeed your choice and in no way mandatory thats a fact, and if you think otherwise im afraid you are simply paranoid.

Disingenuous?

I have as candid and sincere on the topic thus far as i can be.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: andy06shake
Will this official UK Government website help some?
1,213 so far dead in UK as a direct result of having the vaccine. They are not blamming any underlying health issues, they are categorically stating because of the vaccine. Save you trawling through the whole thing.....

The MHRA has received 382 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 806 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 4 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 21 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified.

UK Gov data
See also my original comment on P1.

Rainbows
Jane

The vaccine was given to the elderly and most vulnerable first. People who were much more likely to die regardless of their vaccination status due to things like old age or heart disease.

If I flick boogers at 100 clinical depression BLM activists and a couple of them commit suicide with a few months that doesn't make my boogers a deadly weapon.

My neighbor voted trump and was then killed while hunting bears out of season and without a permit. Does that mean voting trump causes bear attacks?

Corelation doesn't equal causation.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

He did not recommending it personal to me, everybody of a certain age, at the time, was given access to our vaccines.

Yes, and that is the problem. No fully informed consent, just urging people to take with fake/false reassurances that it is safe and effective.

This is criminal.

Especially when there are extremely safe and effective therapeutics that raise the survival rate even for the highest risk groups to well over 99.5%.

And even more especially when the push toward the jab is aimed at (recommended for) those in the lowest risk group (even when not considering the therapeutics that are available) - children.

I think you might have came across a few antivaxxer muppets bumping there gums on the likes of BitChute site or Mr Jones vids, but i dont know what you watch if im honest.

Exactly. I don't watch 'Mr. Jones', but yes, many of the videos I watched were on bitchute, because they are always talen down on youtube. But they certainly aren't 'antivaxxer muppets', they are highly respected Doctors on the front lines, some of whom have testified before the Senate (like Dr Pierre Kory), and many others.

It is indeed your choice and in no way mandatory thats a fact, and if you think otherwise im afraid you are simply paranoid.

Paranoid? To claim that you do not see the huge push toward mandatory jabs - 'Vaccine Passports anyone? - you can only say that if you live under a rock - or are a raving liar.

So which are you?

Disingenuous?

Yes. Exactly and precisely.
edit on 4-6-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

BitChute being a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful content, so there is that.

Im just me tanstaafl.

The crap you are shovelling pertaining to the vaccines being made compulsory is not in any way exact nor precise but fantasy and paranoia in spades, and that's a fact.

Im thinking mate the ""disingenuous"" comment might be what we call projection on your own part.

The fact of the matter is nobody is forcing you to take anything you don't want to take despite your fantastical ramblings on the topic.

Else provide proof please. x
edit on 4-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
in a fear-piece about the inevitable '3rd wave', sky news quotes from the imperial college report which says;

"Given the high vaccine uptake observed so far, most deaths are predicted to occur in vaccinated individuals, because of imperfect vaccine efficacy,"

enough said.

news.sky.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Apparently there is a 50% efficacy threshold set for vaccines.

This is because COVID-19 was deemed such a severe disease.

So if a vaccine is only 50% effective, it's still worth using.

Especially if it keeps the sever cases of hospital admissions down.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5
If I could star you more than once for that, I would.

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

BitChute being a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful content free speech and for hosting free speech content, so there is that.

There, fixed that for ya.

As for the rest... again -

Disingenuous much?

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Can you fix it on Google or Wikipedia?

Nope.

Your Bitchute is full of hate speech., Neo-Nazi propaganda, Anti-Semitic QAnon conspiracy theories and even terrorism.

Next.

Still with the projection as well.

Anyhoo, probably best not to drift to far off topic coz we are not in the mud hut. x

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Can you fix it on Google or Wikipedia?

Nope.

Ah. So you consider google - and wikipedia (rotflmao!) as authoritative?!?!

That says everything that needs to be said.

PLONK

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I consider them to be what they are, whilst it's you who subscribe your pathetic outdated right vs left wing ideologies to what amount to tools.

Lets just say both google and wikipedia have multiple purpose and audiences, Bitchute not so much.

As to what ever the hell "PLONK" constitutes, is that not what happened to your idols aka QAnnon, Sidney Powell and your My Pillow friend?

Maybe not but the penny will drop eventually for the losers.

"PLONK" just about covers there future, that's a given. x

Anyhoo its not the mud hut, canny be bothered slinging crap with you after all its Friday, things to do and people to see.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alicat12
I was wondering if anyone had any info on how many people have died after taking their covid vaccine(s)? I know of a few personal cases in my town where people have gotten vaccinated and died very shortly after. I think they are trying to do anything they can to push the cause of death to be from something else right now.
A quick Google search did not answer my question, not that I expected it to.

Does anyone have a good idea on those numbers?

Good question. Even if there were a definitive reporting resource available, would any of the figures include a percentage breakdown of vaccine related deaths along with percentage figures for placebo doses?

C19 death rates are 2 per thousand infected, the same as for any other form of flu or common cold (nobody dies from flu, cold or C19 - in each case, death occurs when the sufferer is not able to fight off the infection and instead develops pneumonia). So, to compare how dangerous the infection is compared to how dangerous the 'vax' is would provide a clearer indication of risks associated with each.

What concerns me is how it is becoming increasingly clear facts are being deliberately obfuscated and too many people would rather believe #e put out by so-called official sources instead of actually thinking about why the whole world is being conned into believing that in 2019 and after the death of Mullis, medical science changed.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: putnam6
And the figure 3401 has not gone up since April when I first saw that figure! That tells you all you need to know about VAERS! They also recently said somewhere that they think only 1%-10% of adverse reactions are being reported.
Speaking from over the Pond, I have seen clients who have had adverse reactions and had no idea about the Yellow Card scheme we have here for reporting. Worse they say, "oh, it's just the vaccine, it will pass". REALLY????

Rainbows
Jane

I have no doubt they would fudge on the numbers if they felt the need to do so.

Yes - fudging the numbers just like they've been caught doing so with the COVID deaths

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentWallace
Also:

Mass covid testing before vaccine: cycle threshold 40
After vaccine: cycle threshold 28

Positive for covid before vaccine: infected with covid
Positive for covid after vaccine: infection only if hospitalization required

With these skewed results, of course they will say the benefits outweigh the risks. Emergency authorization will be changed to approved.

Just a coincidence bill gates gave an interview with the book “how to lie with statistics” in the background.

And if you keep changing the way you define and measure then you cannot compare the different sets of statistics. If there was a pandemic of a novel virus wouldn't you want to collect as much accurate, clean information as possible to learn more?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I Suspect SOME of these Covid-19 Vaccines are Ticking Time Bombs that will Adversely Effect the Health of those Excepting being Vaccinated . Time Will Tell if that could be the case .......

edit on 5-6-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join