It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Settler ,"If I Don't Steal Your House Someone Else Will Steal It"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

originally posted by: Ohanka
Thou shall not steal.

Ring a bell? Not to Zionists clearly. As you mentioned in the OP.

There’s also one that says Thou shall not murder which also seems largely ignored.

christians believe in the bible and 10 commandments
Why do you think the Jewish religion should obey another religion's commandments
Poor arguement
Brilliant best internet post ever!
Tell me are you taking the P or are you really this backwards shall we say?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: inosomthingudontno

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: gortex

And an American Zionist at that.

Americans need to wake up and see whats really happening over there. Stop listening to mainstream media.
But they will be here defending these kind of actions no doubt.

Great thread s&f

LOL the MSM are NAZIS 100 % against the JEWS. So your post makes 0 sense.
What?The MSM is mostly owned by Jews.Ever heard of Rubert Murdoch for example?

Please show me a story where the MSM is on Israel's side.....

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I agree they are NOT the Jewish people acting like that.

His argument is basically the Nuremburg Defense.

I was only following my orders.

But worse, If I don't 'steal' (breaking the ten commandments and insulting God) someone else (who?) will.

What an utter disgrace and insult to humanity that man is, what an affront to God he is and NO he is not justified that Woman probably has at least as much Jewish Ancestry in her ancestral line going back.

Just to quote some passages from the bible, the section they accept but don't obey?.

biblehub.com...
1Woe to those who enact unjust statutes and issue oppressive decrees, 2to deprive the poor of fair treatment and withhold justice from the oppressed of My people, to make widows their prey and orphans their plunder. 3What will you do on the day of reckoning when devastation comes from afar? To whom will you flee for help? Where will you leave your wealth?

I have always stood by the Jews but not on this issue, not on putting people no different to themselves, defenceless as they were before the SS and Gestapo out of there homes, now when they have become the NAZI's of today which sadly is what has happened.

First we hear about Israel forcibly and without consent Sterilizing BLACK ETHIOPIAN Jews because apparently they do not want to be a black people.

Remember when Israeli Soldiers DELIBERATELY crushed a US peace activist, a defenceless woman with there Tank Bulldozer which they were using to bulldoze Palestinian homes.

Perhaps it is time for us to stop blinding ourselves and accepting the rhetoric that the Jewish people can do no wrong when in fact they are both as good and as evil as anyone else and deserve no special treatment.

I am not a fan of Islam but injustice is injustice and besides many of those Palestinians are actually CHRISTIAN, less than were originally but still many of them.

Israel had better clean up it's act, it is not humanity that will punish them but God whose name they are abusing and taking in vain.

I am part Jewish in my ancestry but evil in the family is still evil no matter what and while I would have lain down my life to protect the Jews once upon a time - at least morally speaking - that is no longer the case, Oh I would still stand up for one being insulted in the street etc but there is NO justification for this kind of purely EVIL act, this man should be locked up in a prison and the bloody key thrown away, utter scum and a disgrace to the human race, if I was Jacob myself I would amputate him from my descendants and thrown him into Sheol.

Israel still has a right to exist, to be protected and I have no problem with that but when a state is unjust to a defenceless woman like this they have NO morality, worse they have lost there humanity if they call this acceptable, it disgusts me to my very core and my heart goes out to that lady who is probably a widow.

edit on 23-5-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: inosomthingudontno

Perfect timing joining just as this kicked off again eh?
You're not great at posting to win hearts and minds are you?
Does your superior keep tabs on your posts?
He/she can't be happy at your work.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

He didn't steal the property he is renting it from an American company.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Hey stay on topic.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

All good just keep on hating the JEWS. It doesnt make you look like a racist anti semite at all.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

And an American Zionist at that.

Americans need to wake up and see whats really happening over there. Stop listening to mainstream media.
But they will be here defending these kind of actions no doubt.

Great thread s&f

LOL the MSM are NAZIS 100 % against the JEWS. So your post makes 0 sense.
What?The MSM is mostly owned by Jews.Ever heard of Rubert Murdoch for example?

Please show me a story where the MSM is on Israel's side.....

The way you're talking it should be easier for you to show me all your links to articles where they are against Jews.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

He didn't steal the property he is renting it from an American company.

You mean the landlord EVICTED the woman or he SQUATTED there, it was her home and unless she was evicted by the LANDLORD then it is stealing a home, I have no sympathy for Squatters that steal peoples homes.

Come to that, Israel would have earned cookie point's from me if they had shown rule of law in that case back when those soldiers (now middle aged with family's and probably living in the US) ran that girl over, they also did it to an American boy if I remember whom was also trying to stop a bulldozing of a Palestinian home.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

All good just keep on hating the JEWS. It doesnt make you look like a racist anti semite at all.

Oh that old chestnut!Anyone who questions the IDF poster on anything must be a racist and an anti semite.
Your tactics are very see through,they don't pass the sniff test here.
Remember to check that your VPN is working properly.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Oh that old chestnut!Anyone who questions the IDF poster on anything must be a racist and an anti semite.
Your tactics are very see through,they don't pass the sniff test here.
Remember to check that your VPN is working properly.

LOL is that a threat???

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

You could go back a little before that date and see when it was all Jewish

Not defending Israel, they are corrupt and some obviously evil but
How about when the great US of A slaughtered native people groups for land, is that ok now?

It’s not that simple and you are very ignorant if you think that way

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

If you had watched the interview i posted you would know that her parents were squatters and built on a adition to another home. They didnt own it or the property. In the interview he didnt say how the American company got the deed but it usually goes like this. If a Palestinian has land in east Jerusalem orginizations come in and offer to purchase the land for 3 to 4 times its value. Easily getting up in the millions. But the problem is Palestinians have built houses anywhere they can find land doesn't matter if they own it or not. Really the same thing they were doing in Jordan until they shipped them to the west bank.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I think it appropriate to point out that a people who hide behind a book are judged by the book.

I don't think the people you're referring to even believe
that book. As I said it's the Cabal they believe more than
anything else. Do you honestly think this repugnant gent
has any fear of God in him? He damn sure doesn't believe
it if he can treat another human being like that.

No this guy believes the Cabal. He's been taught to live
like he's better than everyone else on the planet. That
he can do no wrong to others because they are not full
human beings. When in reality human beings have a
conscience. Something he quite obviously lacks.

So you're just using the commandment from a book you
have no faith in. To correct some one who has absolutely
no faith in it at all. See my point?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

If correct then I accept your point, I still feel for the underdog but if SHE was the Squatter then there is no crime.

In that case I apologise to that man, however have a look at that video it was made by Jewish researchers trying to document the fact that many Palestinian's, far more than many believe are actually of Jewish Descent, in other worlds they are Jews as well just Jews that lost there religion at some point but apparently for a very long time remained immensely proud of there ancestry until the founding of the state of Israel and the use of the Star of David for it's flag made that symbol hateful to them so they tried to remove it even from there own homes were there ancestors had once put it.

So that land is HER inheritance and he is stealing her Inheritance in the sight of God if that is the case and IF she is one of those descendants, at least I don't remember the BIBLE giving that land to American company's?.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The jews are not innocent in this either they are buying out Palestinians from the land. Offer someone a million and they sell their property regardless of how many families live there.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

originally posted by: Ohanka
Thou shall not steal.

Ring a bell? Not to Zionists clearly. As you mentioned in the OP.

There’s also one that says Thou shall not murder which also seems largely ignored.

christians believe in the bible and 10 commandments
Why do you think the Jewish religion should obey another religion's commandments
Poor arguement

Do you have any concept of what you are talking about
Can you reason even a drop of logic behind that statement

The 10 commandments are Jewish, they are not christian

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
It looked like several people behind the camera, and only one Jacob, so what exactly would happen if they just beat him and went back into their house?

Is there a military or police force that would not let that happen?
if yes, then it sounds like he's right.
if no, then what are they waiting for?

The IDF and Israeli police shoot people if they protest against being thrown out their own homes, even though the settlements are illegal under Israeli and international law.

300+ were shot with rubber bullets for protesting against it and Israeli police were kidnapping Palestinian kids and using them as human shields while bulldozing the houses.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I think it appropriate to point out that a people who hide behind a book are judged by the book.

Some how I think this might be why you posted.
So
I think it's appropriate to point out that you are no mans judge.
This is sacrilege nothing more.
edit on 23-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Look for a million buck's they can have the home I don't even own, I get it were that is the case but sadly it is often not done like that.

My argument is against Islam because to be frank I hate that religion but that does not make me hate the people just because they have been born into it.

I do not accept Islam's claim upon Jerusalem however, there was even a Muslim ruler whom bricked up the east gate to try to stop the Messiah from returning through it and put a Moslem graveyard in front of it, of course Jesus will not be stopped by a little thing like that when he decides on the second coming.

I do believe the land has to go back to PRACTICING Jews however to fulfil certain prophecy's, not all of which are good for the Jewish people so ultimately my and your opinion don't matter, whatever God want's will come to pass.

But from a non believe point of view it is heart breaking to see innocent people caught up in sectarian violence, having there homes taken, there possessions destroyed, there lives ruined and it all being justified by people that are breaking there own laws and the holy laws they are supposedly championing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join