It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Settler ,"If I Don't Steal Your House Someone Else Will Steal It"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You haven't read your bible he asked for the total destruction of the philistines every man woman and child. Does that sound like someone who would say make nice?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

All the more reason not to follow such a god.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Not since Sunday School much i suppose.

Lets face facts dragonridr, the fellow in the first testament aint the same person as the fellow in the second.

As to what it sounds like, that would be a work of Man, with all his fear and fallibility at play.

Both books and any/all other religious text throughout the ages.

Its all rinse and repeat you see, and at the end of the day, or rather the beginning, Sun worship, not Son worship.
edit on 23-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Why was she evicted? If she was evicted, how is it "stealing"?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I must have missed this in history books let me guess you were told this by your Armenian Catholic grandmother. And consider your self defender of the jews the AKA the chosen ones.

'I did not have an Armenian Catholic Grandmother. Although, the Pope did get involved. He gave My great Grandmothers Uncle the Saint Gregory's award ( whatever that is), even though He wasnt Catholic. I was told he as Armenian Orthodox or something like that.
Next

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

You have a choice. There are two masters. One is Lucifer/ Abaddon/ Satan. ( Seraphim/ Serpent)

The other is YHWY/Jehovah/EL ( The Living God)

It appears you have made your selection.

Next

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Gods not the one chucking around rockets and performing airstrikes.

That's Men, on both sides.

However if there is a benevolent fellow in the sky, and if he has the best of intensions towards his supposed creation, he would tell both sides to sit down on there arse, and work things out peaceably, never mind stop killing one another in his
name.

That is not what He did historically. Do you remember David? Moses? Sampson?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

You have a choice. There are two masters. One is Lucifer/ Abaddon/ Satan. ( Seraphim/ Serpent)

Next

Well good old Lucifer never said he was gonna murder an entire nation.

I also think snakes are pretty cool.

Gonna have to go with Mr Reptile Man, given that those are the only two choices.

Matter of fact I don't believe in either, but a lack of belief in this particular string of religions is often taken as worship of Satan/Iblis/Lucifer/The Morning Star/Venus, so I guess you just can't win.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Aye i used to colour pictures of them in primary school.

Have you herd of the likes of "The Epic of Gilgamesh".

Same type of crap slightly different wrapping paper.

Full of similar parables and commandments.

Like i said rinse and repeat.

Not that there is not a pearl of wisdom to be had now and again but i prefer Star Wars.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Next

Well good old Lucifer never said he was gonna murder an entire nation.

I also think snakes are pretty cool.

Gonna have to go with Mr Reptile Man, given that those are the only two choices.

Matter of fact I don't believe in either, but a lack of belief in this particular string of religions is often taken as worship of Satan/Iblis/Lucifer/The Morning Star/Venus,so I guess you just can't win.

I already did win! I chose wisely. I chose the Living God, rather then the god of the pit. Just wait till your god gets out of of the pit. That is what CERN is for. I hope you enjoy science fiction. Its going to get real in the coming weeks and months.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

This is star wars.

I am a Red Star- Double up. I am Elohim.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

"Look" im not your Father.

Im just me.

As to who you are, well Elohim, the world could be doing with some more lightsabre and Jedi Knights and less Grad missiles coming out of, and airstrikes going into Gaza, so these that.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

It's not a war when only one side has a military.

You sir, ironically made the most honest statement I've seen in a while.

Congratulations!

Now take it one step further, what do you call it when a group of people hide missiles among their own population, and then fire thousands of same missiles indiscriminately at civilians for political gain?

Hint: 'Some people did something'

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You could go back a little before that date and see when it was all Jewish

Not defending Israel, they are corrupt and some obviously evil but
How about when the great US of A slaughtered native people groups for land, is that ok now?

The difference is, one was a few hundred years ago and the other is current.

I'm not absolving either, rather pointing out I don't think the two should be compared.

But if they must be compared or associated, maybe we use the knowledge of what the US has done in the past as reminders for what we do now.

As far as Israel is concerned, it's not my business (as an American). I've come to the reality all the information I'm given is biased or outright propaganda. One thing I'd be comfortable with doing though is cutting off our support for anyone in the region.

Israel is more than capable of dealing with their own affairs. And the argument of who's right or wrong is far too complicated, and I won't attempt it. I'm not Israeli or Palestinian, so I don't think I can speak for them. But as it stands, my nation is playing both sides in different ways, so if we're looking for what would be "most fair", we let them figure it out. But I don't want my taxes paying for it.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: gortex

Why was she evicted? If she was evicted, how is it "stealing"?

And even if true, how does that in any way justify firing thousands of missiles at civilians?

Or burning important religious sites?

Or throwing fire bombs in family homes? While occupied no less.

The dictionary has a pretty common word for that kind of activity. You'll find it in the 'T' section.

Geneva Convention has an even better name for it IMO, 4000 missles intentionally fired indiscriminately at civilian areas, when launched from another civilian area = 8000 war crimes.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

And even if true, how does that in any way justify firing thousands of missiles at civilians?

That's the problem, people are trying to justify "their side", which isn't really even their side, rather their marriageto an opinion.

Sometimes in war/conflict you don't have a black and white right or wrong.

It's nuanced. Both sides are likely carrying some level of guilt, and some level of justification.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

That's the problem, people are trying to justify "their side", which isn't really even their side, rather their marriageto an opinion.

Sometimes in war/conflict you don't have a black and white right or wrong.

It's nuanced. Both sides are likely carrying some level of guilt, and some level of justification.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you just actually say that sometimes international terrorisim and massive numbers of actual, by definition, war crimes is ok, as long as 'your side' (whatever that means) feels that it's ok for some reason?

Is there an exception in the Geneva Convention for that? I'm not finding one in my dictionary.

So would that mean that was 9/11 was justified because someone felt something?

Pearl Harbor? Jewish Genocide? Armenian Genocide? America's historical treatment of natives?

I'm pretty sure at least one 'side' thought that they were justified in every case, and in every case they were wrong.

Don't get it yet? Lets take your logic to the extreme shall we?

Wouldn't those same beliefs then justify the scourge of slavery because one 'side' felt it was justified somehow?

Of course not. Some things are ALWAYS wrong.

I honestly hope I misunderstood your post, but it sure does seem to at least imply that both terrorism and war crimes are ok as long as the perpetrator feels justified.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

No, what I was saying is me, an American, having an opinion on who's right or wrong in a conflict that doesn't involve me is a tricky thing to put in black or white.

Me with an opinion is different than if I was born in Palestine or Israel. I would likely have a far different opinion then.

If you were born Palestinian, could you in your mind justify your opinion, to yourself? I'd have to imagine so. That doesn't make you "right", it just is what it is.

Reality is perception, and everyone has a different "reality" .

So if I think about it like that, and understand why so many Jews had to find a home after WWII, I get their stance. For Palestinians who have had to move recently, not decades ago, recently, I see where they're coming from. Trying to denote who is right or wrong is tricky. Both probably do things wrong in an instance, but at the end of the day they're just trying to exist. That doesn't justify actions, just something I try to keep in mind.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

No, what I was saying is me, an American, having an opinion on who's right or wrong in a conflict that doesn't involve me is a tricky thing to put in black or white.

Me with an opinion is different than if I was born in Palestine or Israel. I would likely have a far different opinion then.

If you were born Palestinian, could you in your mind justify your opinion, to yourself? I'd have to imagine so. That doesn't make you "right", it just is what it is.

Reality is perception, and everyone has a different "reality" .

So if I think about it like that, and understand why so many Jews had to find a home after WWII, I get their stance. For Palestinians who have had to move recently, not decades ago, recently, I see where they're coming from. Trying to denote who is right or wrong is tricky. Both probably do things wrong in an instance, but at the end of the day they're just trying to exist. That doesn't justify actions, just something I try to keep in mind.

I agree with much of that, but the subject was the many acts of international terrorism and war crimes committed last week on live tv and apparently publicly celebrated by quite a few people around the U.S. and world, and whether those acts of terror and war crimes were somehow 'justified' because feelz, not the horrible political, military, religious and economic standoff sill going after thousands of years that I don't pretend to understand.

Some things are always wrong, including firing 4000 rockets indiscriminately at civilian population centers just because the perpetrators think they are justified.

Same for hiding and launching terror weapons in civilian population centers.

edit on 23-5-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"Look" im not your Father.

Im just me.

As to who you are, well Elohim, the world could be doing with some more lightsabre and Jedi Knights and less Grad missiles coming out of, and airstrikes going into Gaza, so these that.

I see you are not familiar with the term Elohim. I have been exiled here with many others just like me. We all have to make a decision, and I have already made mine. Ive said I was sorry, accepted the invitation, and will soon be going home. My transport will be instantaneous. Watch out for driverless cars, semis, and planes falling out of the sky. We are all leaving at the same time, in the twinkling of an eye.

Sneer all you want, but Im uploading this info into your mind now, so you will question the tale you will hear from the media and all world leaders. They will attempt to deceive you, but you have been informed in advance.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join