It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Settler ,"If I Don't Steal Your House Someone Else Will Steal It"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

He is from the United States and he is renting the place from the owner. He's a New Yorker and apparently the property is owned by someone in the USA.

The video you posted was dated 19th May. Gortex's original video was posted on You Tube on 1st May.

Looks like this thief has had a couple of weeks to change his story.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

edit on 23-5-2021 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The land has always been the issue. The bottom line is you cant dig in Israel without finding proof the Jews were there including the West Bank. But as far as it is illegal to settle their that's the British fault they made a huge mess then dumped it into the United Nations' lap. The British promised that land to everyone and anyone.

Like all things, there are two sides to every story. Are Israel’s West Bank settlements legal or not?
Most legal experts and the United Nations agree that Israeli settlements in the West Bank violate international law.

The 1949 Geneva Convention, which Israel signed, prohibits an occupying state from moving its own civilians into the territory it occupies. According to the International Court of Justice, the UN’s main judicial body, the West Bank is considered occupied territory because it was not part of Israel before the Israeli army conquered it in 1967. Territorial conquest is also forbidden by international law.

The Israeli government says that the Geneva Convention is not applicable to the West Bank because it only refers to a state occupying another state’s land. Israel considers the West Bank “disputed territory,” not occupied territory.

Further, Israel’s government has argued, even if the Geneva Convention did apply, it would only prohibit forcible population transfers, like the mass deportations carried out by Nazi Germany – not the voluntary movement of people into occupied territories.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Does he kiss his mama with mouth?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Theres a bit relevant of history between the groups I mentioned, it's a real rabbit hole though.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Somebody needs to start posting links to actual deeds and land titles with names 😃

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I don't voice much on the Israeli/Palestinian issue as I don't know a ton about it. But as I understand it, in 1948 the U.N. decided to form the nation of Israel out of the British colony of Palestine. Considering Palestine was colonized ie, not there own country, it should not have happened. Ened of story.
The whole formation of the country of Israel is fraudulent. So I could understand why the Palestinian people are angry and fight back. It doesnt justify the injury of innocent women and children. And that's by either side, my crash course into the troubled past of that area of the mid east, has shown no one seems too innocent over there.
Well my babbling is over. Enjoy!

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: inosomthingudontno

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

And an American Zionist at that.

Americans need to wake up and see whats really happening over there. Stop listening to mainstream media.
But they will be here defending these kind of actions no doubt.

Great thread s&f

LOL the MSM are NAZIS 100 % against the JEWS. So your post makes 0 sense.

LOL the MSM are JEWS 100 % against the NAZIS. So your post makes 0 sense.

Rupert Murdoch owns a lot of media companies. He's Jewish.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodswatcher

in 1948 the U.N. decided to form the nation of Israel out of the British colony of Palestine.

Palestine was not a British Colony.

The League Of Nations gave Britain a " Mandate " to administer Palestine in 1920.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
For it is written

Zephaniah 2:4  For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up. 
Zep 2:5  Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of the LORD is against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant. 
Zep 2:6  And the sea coast shall be dwellings and cottages for shepherds, and folds for flocks. 
Zep 2:7  And the coast shall be for the remnant of the house of Judah; they shall feed thereupon: in the houses of Ashkelon shall they lie down in the evening: for the LORD their God shall visit them, and turn away their captivity. 

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Americans need to wake up and see whats really happening over there. Stop listening to mainstream media.

Great thread s&f

LOL Fox news.....

Tell us another joke...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Just to be clear, I feel that Israel is a very much in the wrong in these aggressions, but there is just so much history to the story. And much like many horrible scenarios that are playing out around the world, the people who initiated them in the first place are long dead, but all of us are left to deal with the fallout and sift trough the ashes.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The only propaganda is the anti Semitic left wing propaganda. The hell are yall on about? Screw Palestine. If you fire rockets from the yard of civilians, and then return fire hits that house, you can't be surprised. Hamas uses people as meat shields figuratively and literally.

At the end of the day, if hamas stopped killing its own people by waging this fight, the people would be so much better off.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Dang the medias just has way to much influence..

Someone sees a story from some fake news outlet( Which is every single one of them).

Then they post it crying about whatever the fake story told them to cry about. And all we ever talk about and argue about is whatever the media decides to write a story on.

Stop watching any news. You think it makes you informed but its all disinfo designed to get a reaction out of you and brainwash you.

edit on 23-5-2021 by inosomthingudontno because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2021 by inosomthingudontno because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

I think it's a diversion to change the narritive from Iran supplying 4,000 rockets to Hamas while the US is still in talks of relieving sactions against Iran.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

How about when the great US of A slaughtered native people groups for land, is that ok now?

Why do I get the impression you think I am US-American bringing this specific example? Even though current US-Americans are not at fault for that and I heard not one US-American ever say or write that this was okay... why do you think I am?

Because I am not and I am not US-American either. I think that should answer your loaded question, is that everything you got?

It’s not that simple and you are very ignorant if you think that way

To bad I don't. You're very prepossessed with others it seems. Lot's if if's and then's. That's a form of ignorance.

Whataboutism on top of it... So you defend the stuff going on in the video above? Is that what your post is about? See I can ask loaded questions too.

edit on 23.5.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
For it is written:

Amos 1:6  Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom: 
Amo 1:7  But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof: 
Amo 1:8  And I will cut off the inhabitant from Ashdod, and him that holdeth the sceptre from Ashkelon, and I will turn mine hand against Ekron: and the remnant of the Philistines shall perish, saith the Lord GOD. 

A word to the wise: Do not get involved with a land dispute, when it pertains to land that was given to the Jews by God. You are playing with fire.

You are about to see Gaza utterly destroyed. It will become sheep grazing pasture land. I surely do not approve of violence from either side. God did state in scripture, that he is well aware of the Zionists who are the goats; fake Jews. Hew said he will separate them from the sheep at some point, and deal severely with the goats. I believe Israel is likely being run by goats.

As I said several times before: Got a problem with the Jews being in Israel? Im right here! My family member put them there. Thats right......., Great grandmas uncle Hagop Kazazyn Pasha. He had full support of the Muslim Sultan Hamid 2nd, who was his best friend.

If you are upset now, just wait a few months.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Great thread s&f

OMG one of them is Jewish so he cant be bad.

Why doesnt that work for black republicans? Why do they have to be uncle Tims?

Everytime you guys try and defend this stupidity it just exposes more of your hypocrisy.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Gods not the one chucking around rockets and performing airstrikes.

That's Men, on both sides.

However if there is a benevolent fellow in the sky, and if he has the best of intensions towards his supposed creation, he would tell both sides to sit down on there arse, and work things out peaceably, never mind stop killing one another in his name.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I must have missed this in history books let me guess you were told this by your Armenian Catholic grandmother. And consider your self defender of the jews the AKA the chosen ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join