It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By Deduction, you can only conclude they are our enemy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Guess we better get our computer viruses ready and the spaceship we have stashed in Area 51 to stop these advanced species that have been here for tens of thousands of years because they are obviously our enemy. I mean any species that advanced and also occupying our planet has to be an enemy right?

Maybe the Galactic Federation has rules against interference in developing civilizations and the species living here are already part of a Federation.

On the other hand maybe we are like chimpanzees getting upset and ready to throw rocks at the superior humans walking by because someone says they are our enemy. I could argue threat but if they are that advanced and have been here for thousands of years, they could have wiped out our species quite easily a long time ago.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I've lately been thinking the same thing O.P.
When I first read the Fravor story the fist thing that I thought of was that the "tic~tac" went straight to their CAP right after zooming off. That's pretty crazy. That's (if true) mind bending.
Also:
Whatever it is isn't concentrating around circuses or Disney Land or Churches. They're interested in the military.
You think they've been around since the beginning, but how often? What's the deal with the pilot saying they see them every..single.. day?
For years!
I guess what I'm asking is:

Do you think that the phenomenon is accelerating?

edit on 21-5-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

IMO they are controlling key world leaders. The leaders do not know it. Maybe the aliens just like having fun manipulating the human race.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

A Parents behavior towards a delinquent child
maybe
2c
edit on 21-5-2021 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Geeze... this thread confirms it.

Now I understand why so many people on this site refuse to believe in your face evidence that we are being visited and have been.

Half of them are religious and spiritual zealots who thinks aliens are deceptive demons out for our souls, and the other half either secretly think that so they dont want to believe it... or they have major "control" issues and the existence of aliens obviously triggers some sort of existential crisis for them as it means they have less control than they thought they do.

Wowza... this place is loonier than I thought. I should have known though.. like 10 years ago on this forum like a third of the members 100% believed our government and media were run by lizard people and that every time the TV pixelated due to signal interference/bandwidth issues it meant the people on TV were lizards in human costume.

and to the OP...

They come in peace man. They have most likely evolved way past the need for violence and domineering. Were essentially ants, and they have most likely grown out of the "torch them with the magnifying glass" phase.

The UFO case with the 60 children at the school in Zimbabwe is a great example of that. The students were essentially communicated with, and the message was "Take care of the planet, and dont wreck it, you need trees to breath idiots"

Theyre obviously trying to help us.

Making rash decisions and accusations based off fear is exactly how you end up doing something stupid.

and no offense if you are a very religious christian... if you are though.. I would like to point out that the bible references that fear itself is not of God, and approaching unknown things with fear, plays into the other sides hands (my gf is a hardcore christian missionary and she has communicated that much)

edit on 21-5-2021 by Lucidparadox because: spelling

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Right!? This wing nut carried on like an arrogant little Ken doll in a thread of mine about yowies/Bigfoot about they absolutely can not be real and people like me who believe in them are a plague on society yet, “FaWL3n aYNJelZ” flying around in spacecraft reading his threads on a website are indisputable.

Don’t even think anyone here can help him...

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
Hello Dudes and Dudettes.

I’d like to play a game of common sense with the UFO/UAP topic. And I invite you to play along as well.

With the recent revelations that the US Government have no idea what the UFO’s are, where they come from, how they operate, or what their objectives are – I think we can deduce some ominous facts.
And I think that once you read some of my deductions, some of you will be awe struck and see this topic in a new and ominous way.

1. During the CDR Frazier description of events of the tic tac UFO, he described that the object moved to his rendezvous point 60 miles away. What can we deduce from this statement of fact?

a. The operator of the craft could not only monitor our classified communications, but also understood our complex operating procedures. For those of you that served as did I, you know that understanding operating procedures for a specific operation function or job is not a simple task.

b. The operator of the craft used this event to communicate their supremacy. Thusly, on a cerebral level, this was a threatening maneuver. “I know everything about you, you know nothing about me, and this tactical advantage will never be relieved.” Unfortunately, CDR Frazier took the incident as the operators of the craft showing off/boasting. If you just sit and digest what this communicated, you will realize the operators are not our friends, but are communicating they are our foe’s. They just bitch slapped us.

The message I get from the Tic-Tac and others like it, is that they are showing the world's militaries that their quest for war is a bad move and that the world's weapons are weak to those who really have the power to destroy. The Tic-Tac one is not hostile. It could be though if fired upon. It's a good thing for us there is a no "guns free" with these things.

The real true current enemy of mankind, IS mankind.
edit on 21-5-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I assume the military did not want to reveal the truth that they routinely monitor ufos to congress because that opens the door to many top secret questions they don’t want to reveal if they have been reverse engineering captured and crashed alien craft for decades. If there is an alien federation we aren’t even advanced enough to be in it unless our top secret program is a lot more advanced than we think it is.

I was going to add advanced species if they so choose, could send a single large asteroid to Earth or cause a great flood or choose many other ways to destroy us if they decided to. That is a threat.

Some UFO’s could be time travelers from our own future monitoring special events in history.
Your great great great great grandchildren might be upset if you threw rocks or missiles at their craft.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
When I first read the Fravor story the fist thing that I thought of was that the "tic~tac" went straight to their CAP right after zooming off. That's pretty crazy. That's (if true) mind bending.
Also:
Whatever it is isn't concentrating around circuses or Disney Land or Churches. They're interested in the military.
You think they've been around since the beginning, but how often? What's the deal with the pilot saying they see them every..single.. day?
For years!

Hard to tell if it is accelerating. There is so much we don't know.
There are paintings of them during the height of the Roman Empire.
So they could have been here since the beginning.

True point. They seem interested in our military. Maybe at a certain point, once we hit some certain marker, they will wipe us out Mass Effect style.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Right!? This wing nut carried on like an arrogant little Ken doll in a thread of mine about yowies/Bigfoot about they absolutely can not be real and people like me who believe in them are a plague on society yet, “FaWL3n aYNJelZ” flying around in spacecraft reading his threads on a website are indisputable.

Don’t even think anyone here can help him...

You can troll a thread out of animosity all you want. But that is a quick way to the ban hammer.
You are a petty man. You got destroyed in your thread. I didn't troll it. I just dropped a couple of truth bombs and walked away/dropped the mic.

This thread isn't about very obviously child level faked videos of big foot in Australia. LOL.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Remember the topic of this thread guys.

I know you are creative thinkers.

What can we deduce from recent facts?

Not everyone agrees with me. But I do deduce they have hostile, or at least malevolent intentions.

-Seem to study our military.
-Will not communicate with us.
-Threatening behavior.
-Obvious mastery of our language and technology.
-Obvious consumers of our information.
-Not visiting, but constantly present.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Also:
For years!

Theyre probably just interested in the military because our best technology goes into out military, and the things our military has peak their interest because its the closest stuff we have to their tech.

Its like when our biologists geek out when a bird uses a stick to assist in a task, or when we see chimps using tools.

People are so scared.. like "WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM US?!!?" "WHY ARE THEY HERE?!?!?" "WHY ARE THEY WATCHING US?!?!" "WHY ARENT THEY COMMUNICATING?!?!"

and the simple answer is...

Bro.. there people who like to go to the rainforest, lay down in the dirt and film ants...

Curiosity, research, gaining knowledge, entertainment

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Well. You obviously speaking about things you have no idea.
I spent a good LONG time in the Navy.

You will regularly see higher end technology at a Best Buy than in a weapons system.

That is just a disappointing fact.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

A big UFO report is supposed to be published by the U.S. Government in June...next month.

Thread on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most likely, it will just generate more mysteries...more questions (IMO).

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
They're probably going to finally pull Project Bluebeam on us. For the longest time I thought other beings existed for sure but recently, I'm not sure of anything. There's most likely an agenda behind disclosure.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Well. You obviously speaking about things you have no idea.
I spent a good LONG time in the Navy.

You will regularly see higher end technology at a Best Buy than in a weapons system.

That is just a disappointing fact.

Oh I know, I was briefly in the Army. Yeah for the average Joe in any of the military branches the tech is behind the times.

But our military also has some of the highest tech our planet has. Our fighter jets, electronic weaponry, our missile and nuclear tech... alot of that stuff is top notch. Theres so many consumer industry tech products that started off as military applications.

Why? Because the military is an easy sell.. have you seen that budget? lol

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I'll counter with this: The people in the Matrix thought the machines were ineffective enemies as well.

The Matrix is not real.
FTW

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

People are so scared.. like "WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM US?!!?" "WHY ARE THEY HERE?!?!?" "WHY ARE THEY WATCHING US?!?!" "WHY ARENT THEY COMMUNICATING?!?!"

First , folks need to realize who "they " are.
Not extraterrestrial .

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

First , folks need to realize who "they " are.
Not extraterrestrial .

Enlighten us then. lol
Drunk drive by posts?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Remember the topic of this thread guys.

I know you are creative thinkers.

What can we deduce from recent facts?

Not everyone agrees with me. But I do deduce they have hostile, or at least malevolent intentions.

-Seem to study our military.
-Will not communicate with us.
-Threatening behavior.
-Obvious mastery of our language and technology.
-Obvious consumers of our information.
-Not visiting, but constantly present.

I think these "visitors" aren't really visitors but mere humans from another time when humans walked this planet before it was destroyed either by comet, or biological catastrophe. There is some evidence that we had great technology in the distant past. The Earth has supposedly been destroyed and reborn several times, right? Maybe these are the people who had the technology to escape said calamity...?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join