It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By Deduction, you can only conclude they are our enemy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hello Dudes and Dudettes.

I’d like to play a game of common sense with the UFO/UAP topic. And I invite you to play along as well.

With the recent revelations that the US Government have no idea what the UFO’s are, where they come from, how they operate, or what their objectives are – I think we can deduce some ominous facts.
And I think that once you read some of my deductions, some of you will be awe struck and see this topic in a new and ominous way.

1. During the CDR Frazier description of events of the tic tac UFO, he described that the object moved to his rendezvous point 60 miles away. What can we deduce from this statement of fact?

a. The operator of the craft could not only monitor our classified communications, but also understood our complex operating procedures. For those of you that served as did I, you know that understanding operating procedures for a specific operation function or job is not a simple task.

b. The operator of the craft used this event to communicate their supremacy. Thusly, on a cerebral level, this was a threatening maneuver. “I know everything about you, you know nothing about me, and this tactical advantage will never be relieved.” Unfortunately, CDR Frazier took the incident as the operators of the craft showing off/boasting. If you just sit and digest what this communicated, you will realize the operators are not our friends, but are communicating they are our foe’s. They just bitch slapped us.

2. Based on our current understanding of technology, we can deduce these craft are not foreign technologies. I do not want to waste too much time explaining why. This phenomenon has been occurring since well before the second World War.

3. The operators can manipulate Nuclear Weapons Depot’s wirelessly.

4. The operators are not interested in communication or any relationship with us.

5. The operators are not concerned with hiding their existence from us. They are however interested in evading encounters with us.

6. The operators of these craft have been observing us for at least 2 millennia.

So, what can we deduce from the fact laid out above?
I think it is safe to say they are advanced to us in every technological way.

1. They monitor and at times control our means of communication. They can manipulate our internet.

2. If they can manipulate our information, then they are in fact doing so.

3. The fact they have been observing us for over 2 millennia can only mean they area observing the results of their manipulation of us. But to what end? What is the purpose of their manipulation?

4. If they control our media, information, and observe us in literally every facet of our lives, then they MUST be at a minimum manipulating our governments.

5. The craft are commonly seen over bodies of water. They know our capabilities, and thusly know we cannot track them under water. Thus they possibly have bases of operation under water.
And if so, how long have they been here observing us from under the oceans? By the looks of it, they have lived here with us for all recorded history.

Now, If they monitor our internet, then as a super intelligence, they are capable of consuming all of our internet posts and media instantly. Which means they are consuming my post as I post it, and will monitor your posts as you post them. Eww scary!

After 30 or so posts, I’ll tell you what I think their objective is. You may not agree with it, but it is my postulation based on the knowledge I have accumulated over time.

Deduce away folks!

And please, keep your posts within reason size wise. TLDR is a real phenomenon.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Pretty ineffective enemy, don't you think? All they've ever done is observe and allegedly shut down some missle silos for a couple hours.

Beyond that, I think that most the other points are derived from a point of understanding that is colored by human understanding and ego.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Aren’t you the same guy that was carrying on in my thread on yowies/Bigfoot about how they can’t be real because we have no physical proof? Yet you think ET’s are reading your little post? Interesting....

Show me your indisputable, physical proof.

By the way I believe they exist but you need to prove it or you’re just another annoying hypocrite.
edit on 2152021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Or it could've been our own tech--a combination of somewhat advanced drones & spoofed "craft"-- being tested during, ahem, training maneuvers.

On the other hand, as far as non-human entities go...couldn't some be good?
edit on 21-5-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

Pretty ineffective enemy, don't you think? All they've ever done is observe and allegedly shut down some missle silos for a couple hours.

Beyond that, I think that most the other points are derived from a point of understanding that is colored by human understanding and ego.

Good points!

I'll counter with this: The people in the Matrix thought the machines were ineffective enemies as well.

To counter your point about colored from human understanding - remember they understand our communication perfectly. Thus they communicated their intent perfectly. No words were necessary. It was clever to boot.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Or it could've been our own tech--a combination of somewhat advanced drones & spoofed "craft"-- being tested during, ahem, training maneuvers.

On the other hand, as far as non-human entities go...couldn't some be good?

You are hitting me up on my later point! Some may be in opposition to others. I'll provide proof of that later.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

They have been around longer than that.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Based on my own experiences, it is NOT ours, unless there is a portion of the human populace who have evolved far, far ahead of us, not only technologically but psychically, etc. That is, they can manipulate reality/the mind. Those who think these are MERELY physical craft like our airplanes/rocket ships need to think again.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Aren’t you the same guy that was carrying on in my thread on yowies/Bigfoot about how they can’t be real because we have no physical proof? Yet you think ET’s are reading your little post? Interesting....

By the way I believe they exist but you need to prove it or you’re just another annoying hypocrite.

Sorry matey from down under - the sheets.

I just didn't buy your evidence of IR video of a couple of dudes standing behind a tree. It was laughably bad.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

They have been around longer than that.

DANG DUDE!

You stole my thunder for later posts!

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: topquark

Based on my own experiences, it is NOT ours, unless there is a portion of the human populace who have evolved far, far ahead of us, not only technologically but psychically, etc. That is, they can manipulate reality/the mind. Those who think these are MERELY physical craft like our airplanes/rocket ships need to think again.

Or, what if they just innately have the ability to manipulate reality. (Fallen Angels)
Or, what if they were banished here. If they attempt to leave, they will be destroyed. (Fallen Angels)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

Sorry matey from down under - the sheets.

I just didn't buy your evidence of IR video of a couple of dudes standing behind a tree. It was laughably bad.

Must of been the other Fingerman that posted this then?

Not sure why so much excitement?

The video is inconclusive to say the least. Just looks like a couple of dudes in the infra.

This video by itself is nothing. Stage it with an elaborate video of walking through the jungle finding inconclusive foot prints, then drop this video and the mind can play tricks on you.

Until I see definitive evidence, this is absolutely 100% no doubt a hoax.

The excitement is that skeptics often ask researchers "why don't you get some IR footage!?" and it has now been produced.

The dimensions on the creatures in the footage are disproportionate to that of humans.

Why do you think it is undoubtedly a hoax?

Do you actually think a blurry IR video is proof of anything?

I will tell you EXACTLY what it proves. Just how gullible people can be. PERIOD!

Let's just get logical for a second here. Let's say you do not have a preconceived notion or desire for this story to be true. And in your mind, this story is neither true nor false.
Then without showing you the dramatic footage of people walking through the jungle and finding evidence of nothing footprints in the leaves.
Then I show you the IR Video, without any preconceived notions or buildup of BS.

You would watch that video and IMMEDIATLY conclude the video is a hoax.

Let me make a video. I'll start with the 1960's video of the man in the Big Foot Suit. I'll continue on with how they managed the prank of the century because so many people wanted to believe. (Would that be you?)
Then I would cut to an even worse video done in IR.

It is 1000% unbelievable that a group of giant apes would go undocumented.

I don't want to judge. So I'll say this, it is ok for children to believe in monsters and boogy men. It is not ok for men to believe this. Just go hang out in Afghanistan, where they murder people because they believe they are vampires and werewolves. A full grown man believing hoax trash like this is a plague on our society.

A full grown man believing in inter-dimensional Demons flying round in space craft reading his lame little threads is completely scientific yet Believing an undiscovered/documented hominid exists makes you a plague on society?

K00l LogiKZ Br0
edit on 2152021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I like this one as well. This is the one I usually use in these threads

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You're describing pretty much exactly what we would do upon discovering a primitive planet without the means to comprehend our tech. We would observe, document, and not sweat it too much if they know we're observing them. We're lucky they aren't as careless as we are with their "research". For all we know there could be life on Mars that we're rolling our rovers around.

They could exploit us, but their technology is probably advanced enough to make us worthless as anything other than a curiosity or subject to study.

All this is assuming that we're not dealing with black project sightings or other, weirder, scenarios rather than aliens.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Maybe they are trying to figure out how we tick.

Maybe their behavior is more about curiosity. I would imagine they may think of us, as we think about cute little infants, kittens, or puppies.

I hope so, or they could think of us they way we think of ants, creatures that can be placed in a controlled environment for observation and fun, sprayed, swatted, or stepped on.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: topquark

We have rovers on Mars, probes leaving our solar system, and still have some people that have barely advanced beyond the stone age. Is that not demonstrative of huge potential gaps in advancement?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Sorry but I am not into religious superstition.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Precisely what I said. I said, UNLESS there is a portion of humanity that has advanced way ahead of the majority.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Surely if there's evil/negative ETs/demons/whatever you name them, there would be benevolent/positive ETs/angels whatever you wanna call them? Or the whole universe is just negative beings fighting for control? That sucks.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well, the facts could also support "them" being some humans who came across scorchingly cool tech and are doing their thing while screwing with the other "sans tech" dudes that happen across them.

Tech could certainly explain their "spooky" esp.

Unknown = demons is ...er, indicative of a limited perspective.

It is all too common, due to human neurology and culture, to run from or kill anything said humans haven't grown used to.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join