It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By Deduction, you can only conclude they are our enemy.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Lucidparadox

People are so scared.. like "WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM US?!!?" "WHY ARE THEY HERE?!?!?" "WHY ARE THEY WATCHING US?!?!" "WHY ARENT THEY COMMUNICATING?!?!"

First , folks need to realize who "they " are.
Not extraterrestrial .

Enlighten us then. lol
Drunk drive by posts?

If he says Demons, or interdimensional demons, or spirits... Or Demons.. or Fallen Angels.. or Atlantian Warlords.. or Demons.. or "Us from the future" or Demons... Or "batman balloons".. Or.. "Secret military project" or Demons or China, Russian.. or Demons..

I'm bald.. but I'm gonna pull my hair out..

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Biblically, it would be reasonable to consider them demons and no, no fear
Just a very clear warning that something is coming
Even non believers hereabouts seem to think something is coming, there is more going on now than what we are told

Aliens, no, my money is on demonic forces as well

Sorry of that bothers you but I have a right to an opinion as well

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Right!? This wing nut carried on like an arrogant little Ken doll in a thread of mine about yowies/Bigfoot about they absolutely can not be real and people like me who believe in them are a plague on society yet, “FaWL3n aYNJelZ” flying around in spacecraft reading his threads on a website are indisputable.

Don’t even think anyone here can help him...

You can troll a thread out of animosity all you want. But that is a quick way to the ban hammer.
You are a petty man. You got destroyed in your thread. I didn't troll it. I just dropped a couple of truth bombs and walked away/dropped the mic.

This thread isn't about very obviously child level faked videos of big foot in Australia. LOL.

I think the poster has a point though, someone who believes that fallen angels are driving around in space ships shouldn't be so critical of those who believe in yowie and calling them plagues of society. IMHO anyway.
edit on 22-5-2021 by keenmachine because: spelling

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Very true. Cave art that dates tens to hundreds of thousands of years shows these beings and ships.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
OP has some good points. I think we are generalizing way, way too much.(I think that probability alone would warrant there being other civilizations out in the cosmos.) But I would also assume there would be multiple species from the same planet. Or multiple species from different planets.(scifi kind of projects that there is only one intelligent life form per planet, and we ran with it)
So are some of them nefarious, I'm sure there are, let's hope they haven't found us yet. Blasting hey here we are into outer space might not be the best idea. I'm sure some are here "scientifically" as we would know it.
As for "helping" us as so many encounter stories end, I think is a bit of rubbish. There have been those type of encounter stories it seems since we were creating stories....so kind of like an all caring all knowing diety, wheres the proof? The mass murder and rape of the planet and population hasn't been stopped. And help is always around the corner, and the next corner, and the next, and so fourth.
So all things being equal, what if we are the intergalactic version of a truck stop? You know gas up, get grub, take a break. I mean if they were all evil we would not be postulating what they are or are not. And dont give me that sneaky crap of they are controlling politicians etc.(anyone in politics is a sociopath or worse. Uneven aliens or demons neccessary. Even your precious Biden or Trump)
So in the end eff it who really cares what they are? The chance of us getting real answers on our lifetimes are slim to none.
And a side note when did a bunch of conspiracy buffs start drooling over big daddy government giving us "the truth" on U.F.O.s? Please name one time they were honest about anything?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

So far you mentioned nothing covering this is not an either/or phenom. It's most likely at the very least several different kinds, plasma orbs, physical craft ect.. with at least several different types of "possible" alien entities visiting over large time spans.

Then there's the whole "lets kidnap random people & take samples" thingy. I think we can infer they know enough about us to know that's just bad behavior no matter how much they like "playing with the ants" so to speak.

The communication you have to admit has been spotty, but giving us platitudes about not junking up the joint isn't exactly real communication. In all the reports it's mentioned enough I can't see why it hasn't also been tagged as just another screen memory. I can say that with confidence since if taking care of the planet was that important to them they could at least pick up some trash while their visiting! No ones ever reported that yet so??? Yep, screen memory and no real dialog.

The only thing we can infer with accuracy is they're here for their own purposes yet to be determined.

The Military involvement to a degree should be taken with a HUGE grain of salt. They've been spinning this particular story for a long time because it works for them. Funding, fear, terminal uniqueness for those inside the loop, prestige, power it's just more SOP. We should be more pissed after all the time & money spent the MIC still can't stop incursions.
They've had like trillions of dollars & 70 years FFS!! OR they're just lying an are busy cahooting with Visitors but even tho we've paid them pretty well for answers (our MIC) they're holding out on us.

There are actually bigger questions out there aside from UAP/Good or Bad?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

They have been around longer than that.

I was going to write a word post saying this, but this is much more to the point.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Right!? This wing nut carried on like an arrogant little Ken doll in a thread of mine about yowies/Bigfoot about they absolutely can not be real and people like me who believe in them are a plague on society yet, “FaWL3n aYNJelZ” flying around in spacecraft reading his threads on a website are indisputable.

Don’t even think anyone here can help him...

You can troll a thread out of animosity all you want. But that is a quick way to the ban hammer.
You are a petty man. You got destroyed in your thread. I didn't troll it. I just dropped a couple of truth bombs and walked away/dropped the mic.

This thread isn't about very obviously child level faked videos of big foot in Australia. LOL.

I think the poster has a point though, someone who believes that fallen angels are driving around in space ships shouldn't be so critical of those who believe in yowie and calling them plagues of society. IMHO anyway.

If it were true!

I'm just throwing things out there, seeing if something sticks.

There is proof the bible is accurate and true. There is no proof of Bigfoot, especially an obvious faked video. So no, you cannot equate anything I've said to what he has said.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodswatcher

Yeah. I don't believe any politicians are controlled.

But manipulated? Yeah, that is probably true.

Again, and I haven't seen a single post on DEDUCTION, you CAN deduce they are manipulating our information. The tic tac incident proves they are not mere observers, but have infiltrated and perfected the use of our communication systems and language.

It is not a far stretch to say that from cracking/monitoring/understanding complex military doctrine and communication systems and then jump to - they are posting manipulating and or controlling our internet and media as well.
Matter of fact, you would have to assume it if you were in a defense analyst position.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I was not a believer in "They are controlling and manipulating world governments" without proof.

I think that one tic tac incident proves that they are capable of it. And so you need to at a minimum seriously postulate that they have in fact been doing so for some time.

That does not mean it is true. But it does mean you need to seriously consider it.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Who is this "us"? Can I please have a certificate I'm in no way associated with this "us" you are talking about?

Monitoring communication is your evidence of hostility? What about NSA/CIA spying on every other nation/gov on this planet, plus the own citizens and residents? Manipulating the narrative etc. are they yours & everybody's enemy too?

I can't prove it of course but I had first hand experience of this "us" I assume you're talking about marching in guns blazing when the IntelligenceBehindThePhenomena (IBTP lol a joke you don't have to get) tried to establish communication.

It/they are with us since around the time we developed the capacity of abstract thinking, if their intention would be hostile we wouldn't have gotten this far.

Also just out of curiousity: what's the logic behind declaring something an enemy you know you can't win against? Are these "us" a bit suicidal, or just too primitive and stupid for diplomacy?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Maybe at a certain point, once we hit some certain marker, they will wipe us out Mass Effect style.

~Well that's certainly put a damper on things.
Cool thread though, nicely written, btw.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
They have most likely evolved way past the need for violence and domineering.

Interesting thought. However, we're obviously no contest. What if we were a threat?

Further, what if they're more than just visitors? What if they're actually neighbors? What if we ARE the ants boiling out of the anthill?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Like when will the military industrial complex's arms race stop?

edit on 22-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: one stupid apostrophe

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
Like when will the military industrial complex's arms race stop?

Tomorrow would be nice.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

The tic tac incident proves they are not mere observers, but have infiltrated and perfected the use of our communication systems and language.

If they can move back and forth through time: Wouldn't they look like they were traveling at an unbelievable rate of speed? Wouldn't they look like they're anticipating our moves and showing up where we're going to be ahead of us?

Is there something there? I believe there is. Beyond that, I can only hazard guesses.

S&F BTW

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Also just out of curiousity: what's the logic behind declaring something an enemy you know you can't win against? Are these "us" a bit suicidal, or just too primitive and stupid for diplomacy?

Yaw,,,. What's it matter what we think they might be if we can't even figure out what WE are?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

"us from the future"

Enjoy your posts, but that's actually not quite off of the table thus far..

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

What if we were a threat?

Further, what if they're more than just visitors? What if they're actually neighbors? What if we ARE the ants boiling out of the anthill?

I think you're on to something with that thought.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

"us from the future"

Enjoy your posts, but that's actually not quite off of the table thus far..

Ok Ill maybe bend and cave to that possibility. I can see it

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join